Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Raising Three Zeros Same as LOP?

iRyan

Okay, so with all this talk of raising the three zeros and making the currency in lower denominations how, for example, are we going to make this massive gain everyone is speculating about? So say I have 600,000 dinar and the R/V rate is 0.86.....BUT they take the three zeros off currency so really my 600,000 dinar is equivalent to $600..or even less....If someone could elaborate it would mean a lot. Thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okay, so with all this talk of raising the three zeros and making the currency in lower denominations how, for example, are we going to make this massive gain everyone is speculating about? So say I have 600,000 dinar and the R/V rate is 0.86.....BUT they take the three zeros off currency so really my 600,000 dinar is equivalent to $600..or even less....If someone could elaborate it would mean a lot. Thanks

You are correct.

My opinion is 50/50 on the lop talk verse a straight up RV. I also don't think a straight up RV would be more than $1. From all the reading in here that is just my take.

You are correct.

My opinion is 50/50 on the lop talk verse a straight up RV. I also don't think a straight up RV would be more than $1. From all the reading in here that is just my take.

I agree, and would be ecstatic for anything under a dollar as long as it was a straight up R/V, but with all the news going around everything seems to be revolving around the removal of three zeros!

I agree, and would be ecstatic for anything under a dollar as long as it was a straight up R/V, but with all the news going around everything seems to be revolving around the removal of three zeros!

Some of that talk is the bad kind.

Some of that talk is about removing the 3 zeros in front of the current rate per USD.

Some of that talk is post RV needing smaller demons.

Some of that talk has been about them collecting some of the money supply to dispose of it and have less in circulation.

Your guess is as good as mine as to what reality is.

Some of that talk is the bad kind.

Some of that talk is about removing the 3 zeros in front of the current rate per USD.

Some of that talk is post RV needing smaller demons.

Some of that talk has been about them collecting some of the money supply to dispose of it and have less in circulation.

Your guess is as good as mine as to what reality is.

We' just have to wait and see, and hope for the best..good luck my friend!

I would be willing to bet that the removal of 3 zero's news posts of late are referring to in country. Remember they sealed the boarders and requested the citizens deposit their IQD.

I sure hope so, i didn't hear of that news, but ill keep my eyes open!

Edited by iRyan

Tonight Delta went through the difference between raising (retrieving?) three zeros and lopping three zeros. His explanation was that a lop would effect all denominations whereas "raising" three zeros means collecting them and removing them from circulation while introducing the lower denominations (I thought these were already in circulation - see the CBI site at www.cbi.iq). Delta said that the rate had been set but didn't talk about it much. If there is no lop, only an RV, one has to ask "at what rate"? Looking at the hard facts (the cbi's currency) we'll see that the lowest denomination is a 25 Dinar coin yet to be issued. How much in real (USD) money should 25 Dinars be worth after RV? If 25 Dinars is the lowest form of currency in circulation then it has to be their equivalent of the nickle in our terms. That means an RV of only $0.002 per Dinar. This would make 25 Dinars worth a nickle and the 25,000 Dinar note worth $50. It would give Iraq a complete currency set - 5 cents, 10 cents, 20 cents, 50 cents, $1, $2, $5, $20, and $50 denominations in USD terms. Any RV higher than $.002 would require the creation of yet smaller denomination coins. Tonight's call was not encouraging. Please show me where I'm going wrong here.

Tonight Delta went through the difference between raising (retrieving?) three zeros and lopping three zeros. His explanation was that a lop would effect all denominations whereas "raising" three zeros means collecting them and removing them from circulation while introducing the lower denominations (I thought these were already in circulation - see the CBI site at www.cbi.iq). Delta said that the rate had been set but didn't talk about it much. If there is no lop, only an RV, one has to ask "at what rate"? Looking at the hard facts (the cbi's currency) we'll see that the lowest denomination is a 25 Dinar coin yet to be issued. How much in real (USD) money should 25 Dinars be worth after RV? If 25 Dinars is the lowest form of currency in circulation then it has to be their equivalent of the nickle in our terms. That means an RV of only $0.002 per Dinar. This would make 25 Dinars worth a nickle and the 25,000 Dinar note worth $50. It would give Iraq a complete currency set - 5 cents, 10 cents, 20 cents, 50 cents, $1, $2, $5, $20, and $50 denominations in USD terms. Any RV higher than $.002 would require the creation of yet smaller denomination coins. Tonight's call was not encouraging. This is the equivalent of a lop and RV to $2.00. Please show me where I'm going wrong here.

Tonight Delta went through the difference between raising (retrieving?) three zeros and lopping three zeros. His explanation was that a lop would effect all denominations whereas "raising" three zeros means collecting them and removing them from circulation while introducing the lower denominations (I thought these were already in circulation - see the CBI site at www.cbi.iq). Delta said that the rate had been set but didn't talk about it much. If there is no lop, only an RV, one has to ask "at what rate"? Looking at the hard facts (the cbi's currency) we'll see that the lowest denomination is a 25 Dinar coin yet to be issued. How much in real (USD) money should 25 Dinars be worth after RV? If 25 Dinars is the lowest form of currency in circulation then it has to be their equivalent of the nickle in our terms. That means an RV of only $0.002 per Dinar. This would make 25 Dinars worth a nickle and the 25,000 Dinar note worth $50. It would give Iraq a complete currency set - 5 cents, 10 cents, 20 cents, 50 cents, $1, $2, $5, $20, and $50 denominations in USD terms. Any RV higher than $.002 would require the creation of yet smaller denomination coins. Tonight's call was not encouraging. Please show me where I'm going wrong here.

No that is a very good point, i haven't thought about it that way, but thank you for your post!!