Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Steve update from another site

harrysmug

Posted Today, 11:22 AM

To all our great XX members, this is additional information we can share. We are working on more later today or tomorrow.

Here is a beautiful photo on exactly how I feel because now I am excited:

Posted Image

As promised, I have a new update from our sources. We are working very hard to provide you with the best information we can.

Here is the information from Ray.

Steve,

Just got off the phone with my contact in Iraq. I have HUGE NEWS!!! The CBI sent a formal request to Parliament about three hours ago to vote on deleting the three zeroes from the currency. This was even put on Iraqi TV as a subtitle that scrolls at the bottom of the screen.

Also, Shabibi is in Switzerland right now. He is in meeting at the BIS bank in Basel. He has approximately 15 people with him. Three or four are his personal advisors, two US Treasury people and other staffers. They will be there one week total. After that they are scheduled to come to the US and then the UK.

Also, The CBI will be dumping the old banking system across Iraq in about a week and starting up the new system.

The RV is at the door step and this ride is almost over. Praise God!! I’ll keep you informed of any new info I receive.

Blessings,

Ray

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I called the amer* contra *ctor on his phone and he told me that shabs is still in Iraq....and the parliament is still closed until sunday...

If your wondering if I called him Iam in Iraq just check my IP...I have use zain cell phone also..

• Upvote 9

I called the amer* contra *ctor on his phone and he told me that shabs is still in Iraq....and the parliament is still closed until sunday...

If your wondering if I called him Iam in Iraq just check my IP...I have use zain cell phone also..

If you wouldnt mind, Can you go to PDs site and tell this on Rays post for Steve. I would be interested in his response?

How can this be good? Deleting the three zeros before the low denoms are made available through the ATM's sounds like a LOP to me. Unless the LOP occurs weeks AFTER the rate is published I don't see a good outcome here. 1 million Dinars becomes 1,000 (each worth 86 cents) plus an RV bump to $3-5 gives us a 3-6X return on our investment. Someone please explain how this is good news.

Edited by The Eagle
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

How can this be good? Deleting the three zeros before the low denoms are made available through the ATM's sounds like a LOP to me. Unless the LOP occurs weeks AFTER the rate is published I don't see a good outcome here. 1 million Dinars becomes 1,000 (each worth 86 cents) plus an RV bump to $3-5 gives us a 3-6X return on our investment. Someone please explain how this is good news.

haha wow how many times are we gonna go over this all of us dont even know exactly how much is in ciruclation for FACT also the whole dleteing the 3 zeroes could mean a couple lof scenarios chill out. No one knows the truth just wait it out we are close to seeing something good or bad.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Don't worry Eagle. It is not news. It is rumor (also known as B.S.).

• Upvote 9

Thank you Q77...I suspected the same, but no way to prove it.

It is another indicator of how things are said and some of these folks

know most will not check to verify themselves. I tried yesterday to find

Mr. Shabibi's itinerary, and came up with some articles, and it appears

what is being said is based upon an old article..they are rehashing

as often is the case to make it sound recent.

Appreciate your efforts, sad to watch the misinformation and I am perplexed at how

some of these folks can make such statements playing on so many peoples

hopes and emotions.

Thank you harry for the post :)

All my best!

Jim

---

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 3

Agreed!!!! Why is this good.

• Upvote 2

Thank you Q77...I suspected the same, but no way to prove it.

It is another indicator of how things are said and some of these folks

know most will not check to verify themselves. I tried yesterday to find

Mr. Shabibi's itinerary, and came up with some articles, and it appears

what is being said is based upon an old article..they are rehashing

as often is the case to make it sound recent.

Appreciate your efforts, sad to watch the misinformation and I am perplexed at how

some of these folks can make such statements playing on so many peoples

hopes and emotions.

Thank you harry for the post :)

All my best!

Jim

---

Jim,

you just have to be careful who is talking and this Steve guy has no cred if you know wht I mean or that Ray guy..

I called...America*n C*ontractor on his cell...and he is adamant that shabs is still in iraq...

• Upvote 4

Dont know how true this is just saw it on another site and thought it was good enough to repost to the DV family. There is 50 plus excited people after this post over there. I think we need to stay positive, encouraging or we might become so critical we lose the joy of the day we are in. Relax it is coming soon.

• Upvote 1

I don't believe any of them, including The American Werewolf in Iraq. Err...Contractor, whatever. I just don't think too many people would have real info on something like this. The few people that do know, wouldn't talk. I'll believe my bank, but only when I see the deposit.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hi Eagle - I don't see how anyone can give you (-) red for expressing your opinion about something that we are all still trying to wrap our head around. I gave you a (+) for having the guts to say it. (standing on chair and lifting my coffee cup) - Here is to subtracting the zero's from the conversion rate and not the notes themselves. (crossing my fingers too). All my best, RS

• Upvote 1

Jim,

you just have to be careful who is talking and this Steve guy has no cred if you know wht I mean or that Ray guy..

I called...America*n C*ontractor on his cell...and he is adamant that shabs is still in iraq...

You called someone who said Shabibi was still in Iraq. You and your contact can be wrong also unless you were calling Shabibi himself and he was not lying to you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Bad news or Good news??

Removing three 0's could be bad, could be good.

If they remove three 0's from the actual notes, i.e. a 25K note become a 25 note, then its bad. The currency is still worthless and our investment was for naught. 1million IQD would equal about $900 USD. Major suckage.

If they remove three 0's from the nominal rate, i.e. 1 IQD = .0009 USD and the rate becomes 1 IQD = 0.9 USD, then its really good news. If you have 1 million IQD it would exchange for $900,000. Whoohoo! After 35% tax, you'd have about $585,000 per million.

Lets hope its off the nominal rate.

Time will tell. Don't hold yer breath.

What's with the (red) - button here? It's a legitimate question and a legitimate concern; one we all have. This is an advanced member who has read as much as the rest of us.

Come on guys.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1