Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

On royalty (again)

Polecat85

Polecat...sweety, I think the two of us have been here, done that. Oh hummm...as Prez Reagan, would say..."Here you go again..."

:rolleyes:

Being British, and EXTREMELY proud of it...I guess I would appeal to all of the Ladies out there who ever dreamt of "Prince Charming" whisking them away...almost ALL of us have that fairytale wish deep inside of us...my guess is it's freudian...wanting to be taken care of by someone handsome, strong and brave. Having followed Prince William my entire life, I can assure you, he fits that bill and I'd give ANYTHING to be his bride. He has the Spencer looks and the Windsor intellect...plus a pretty bright future.

So what if it cost a few dosh to get him hitched....alot cheaper than Obama putting Americans 4 times in as much in debt as from George Washington to George Bush. Where do I toss in my quid to pay....and you can damn sure bet, my a$$ is glued to the TV come the wedding day. :P

• Upvote 1

Hmmm, i think you mean Obama having to put us in debt saving our economy from total collapse. If you are going to blame Obama for that, at least mention the reason behind it. Oh and that reason was George W. Heck Obama and his administration didn't even enact that TARP program, that once again was Bush's doing. Facts are facts. Just sayin

The last two years of the Bush administration when the economy tanked the democrats controlled congress and the senate. Look back at history and you'll see a trend with the economy, Clinton had a replublican cogress for 6 years. Matter of fact, doesn't the big O point to the two years prior to him taking office? and then there's the two he's been in office, nuff said!

As I said, Obama did not enact it. What, you don't think Bush had veto power? He still signed off, dem congress and all. Point was Obama had no choice but to bailout, or things would be much, much worse. Nuff said. Peace

Bush went against his better judgment on that one. But to say things would have been much, much worse if there wasn't a bailout (tarp), is an unknown, nobody knows what would have happened, it is speculation like this investment. I can tell you this, in my personal finances I adjust so I don't spend myself into bankruptcy! Our gov't should try that. We don't have an income problem, we have a spending problem! Too many people wanting a handout. If they would have left social security alone it would be one of the riches funds in the world, but they lumped it in with general taxes, now why do you suppose that was done?

I hear Obama talk about these fat cats from wall street, the banks, the oil companies, running them down while he runs around the world apologizing for the big bad USA and it's disgraceful. I live in Louisiana, Obama shuts down drilling in the gulf but gives Brazil 2 billion for drilling, what's up with that. Do you think he has whats best for the USA in his heart?

Have you had a poor man give you a decent paying job? I think not. I thank God for the fat cats, they're the ones making decisions that give me an opportunity to make a decent living. Thank God we are a nation that can rise up to the challenge and overcome what our politicians have done to this great nation.

When people talk about Democrats and Republicians all they do is decide who will be their masters.

All establishment politicians want to do is feed off of mainstream America until we are beld dry.

This country has never been "free", Lincoln didn't free slaves, he transfered ownership.

Thats why we needed Dr. King and the civil rights movement.

Now that we are all equal slaves, we finally need to stand up together.

Please, step away from the kool aid.

Quit watching MSN.

Think for yourselves.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 1

I'm English and although my feelings are indifferent towards the Royals,I'm glad that things are not so bad that they have to get married in a registrar office.I'd be more concerned

if there were persons in my country such has the crackhead waster Charlie Sheen getting paid $2,000,000 per episode for a mediocre sitcom.I think you've got bigger things to worry about.