Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is this the RV rate?

MsMonroe

Hello all,

I know I am still a newbie and I have been trying to lay low just doing research and keeping my eye out for news. I am not sure if this is a 100% legit site but I wanted to post this just to get opinions on it. I am not claiming to know date or rate and as of now I wanted to regard this as a rumor. This emiratesbank is stating 1USD to 9.25IQD from my understanding. If this is BS please do not hesitate to correct me. This is the most exciting thing I have seen so far and I am really hoping it is true. I am not trying to pump anyone up and I only hope the best for all in this investment.

This is the link: http://www.emiratesbank.ae/treasury/ratesAndCharges/exchangeRates/index.cfm

Edited by MsMonroe
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Hello all,

I know I am still a newbie and I have been trying to lay low just doing research and keeping my eye out for news. I am not sure if this is a 100% legit site but I wanted to post this just to get opinions on it. I am not claiming to know date or rate and as of now I wanted to regard this as a rumor. This emiratesbank is stating 1USD to 9.25IQD from my understanding. If this is BS please do not hesitate to correct me. This is the most exciting thing I have seen so far and I am really hoping it is true. I am not trying to pump anyone up and I only hope the best for all in this investment.

This is the link: http://www.emiratesb...Rates/index.cfm

wub.gifNo Beautiful Lady.......

This is an Error for some stupid azz reason as well as the other Exchange rates on the page.!!

RATS I say......... emot-shakehead.gif

• Upvote 1

Please let everyone know how you determined that this was incorrect and mistake at this site in the United Arab Emirates? Did someone actually telephone the bank?

Thank you.

God Bless America!

welp, if you see anyone posting that its rv'd at 4+ you can pretty much put money on it that they're full of ****, and it definitely wont be anywhere near 9.25

Just the opposite Mrbigg

She said $1.00 is = to 9.25 IQD.

1 divided by 9.25 gives you a rate of .108.

That is only 11 cents per dinar.

NO I DONT THINK IT WILL BE EITHER OF THEM !!!

Just to set the record straight.

ie; 1 divided by 1170 gives you .00086 cents.

Kingfish out! :D:D:D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

welp, if you see anyone posting that its rv'd at 4+ you can pretty much put money on it that they're full of ****, and it definitely wont be anywhere near 9.25

Don't you love it when people try to make someone feel stupid, but show their utter lack of reading comprehension and math skills along the way?

I know I do. :rolleyes:

The OP didn't claim it was ging to be $4+ or $9.25... they claimed it might be $0.11.

There is a saying that I love, that you should take note of "mrbigglesworth"...

It is better to keep your mouth closed and allow others to assume you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Semper Fidelis

• Upvote 2

"Welp"

Dude that is just rude. Who are you?

Although I haven't heard it used in years, Urban Dictionary defines "welp" as:

To be used in place of 'well', when one feels there is no more to say. This word was originally brought to the peoples' attention in 1994, ...

Apparently there are other useages.