Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Che*k mate Update: PTR 4/12/11

nointel

chec* mate Update: PTR 4/12/11

How do I say this tactfully?

I have received many emails today about this new Intel claiming that there will NOT be an RV tomorrow, or Thursday.

This Intel further claims that we are going to here some shocking and disturbing NEWS from Obama’s speech tomorrow.

For the record, I will stake my reputation that Obama’s Speech will have nothing to do with the RV. I can’t tell you why I’m just saying this is fact!

My Intel is saying we may have a bit of a waiting period ahead but nobody is saying it will be a long wait so don’t freak-out just yet.

We are all looking for this to be called in the next few days so a waiting period maybe as simple as this weekend, or the first of next week.

If you have been watching my posts for very long you no that I have NEVER put something like this in writing, I just don’t do that. Time lines are to hard to judge and it is risky to make any time claims.

Remember on yesterdays call I said the SMART cards would NOT show anything Tuesday morning even though the news was trying to lead us to believe other wise.

Now here we are with yet another story about waiting till Friday for the smart cards.

NEWS FLASH Forget the Smart cards as they have as much baring on the RV as the GOI, what country Shabibi is in Iraq or Switzerland or how many Government officials are in Baghdad!

So what are we looking for?

Here it is plain and simple, I have been flipping rocks all day and my arms are sore but what I feel I have uncovered is this;

the RV has never been closer and it has also never been more clear that the Intel and so called news we share is Intended to excite us while keeping us confused, misleading us and yes at times making us worried and discourage.

So I ask you again what are we looking for?

Give me 24 more hours before I attempt to answer this for you.

What I can tell you is this, what I have written above is what NOT to look for, yet it is where your focus is right now. STOP WORRYING

I do hope in some way this has helped you and your family with a bit of clarity, now get some sleep as we have a busy week in front of us!

Good night all

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 4

I agree bash me all if u want I know this guy left here to form his own but he has a point something is def. going on good or bad its coming. I am staying very optimistic and choose to stay positive instead of follwing the crowd of negativity. So i choose that something good is coming and we are all going to be blessed even the doubters and naysayers. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 7