Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did anyone notice Dinar Trade buy back price?

TXPoleman

Makes sense for me, sell high and buy back low. If I felt a surge of investors were ready to sell, I would drop the price even further to make a nice profit.

Consider the "fear" it may put into the minds of some investors as they watch that buy-back price decrease meaning... If any of them were to give-up & sell their IQD back to DT, they'll be taking more of a loss. End result, those on the fence of selling back may feel more obligated due to the lower buy-back price.

Nice timing for his conference call huh? He spoke his words within a group of people who follow a guy who pumps the IQD RV to be high and immiment on a continous basis. His followers likely constantly buy and are expecting returns any minute... For Ali to make this sort of claim pushes all these people to basically give up and sell back.

Which in return he'll re-pad his inventory at very low costs. -- Unethical? yes.. Almost illegal imo..

• Upvote 3

Makes you wonder what "policies" and promises he'll change at cash-out time. (CBI Rate?) We should all have an alternative Plan for this also.

Trust me on this: when the dinar reaches a rate acceptable to exchange, there will be plenty of banks to go to for the cash-in. I bought my Dinars from Chase, and I guarantee you I will exchange at Chase or B of A.

It is interesting.... Ali pops in to a chat, basically drops a bomb-shell to most eage investors.... Than drops the buy-back pricing w/o dropping the purchase price.

Of course, if he was short on supply he could increase his buy-pack price, but than we all would see that was his attempt at this given moment. For him to drop his buy-back price, to me it is a scare-tactic. He is basically attempting to acquire IQD at a cheap price. However, if the IQD is likely to not do him much good due to it LOPing or becoming a Long-Term investment, I wonder why he would be trying to draw in bills. Theories upon speculation on that one......

He is cutting back on services offered (Reserves, safekeeping, etc)

I think he also maybe cut a few satellite locations (Which if true, and he doesn't intend to open offices until it hits a value of $0.10, why bother removing that as it could be a selling point).

Something, oddly is not adding up & I am not sure what it means. The optimistic view means RV, the pessimistic view means he is slowly backing out of this business as his faith level has dropped in the investment.

Or, this was all planned from the beginning, the feds are investigating him and he is feeling the pressure, and has decided to cut his losses and move on.

ya know....its funny....

My girlfriend bought some new toilet paper for her house and she mistakenly bought that crappy Scott stuff......you know the stuff they put in college dorm and airport bathrooms? Well, I was taking a dump over there yesterday and noticed the poor quality of the TP.

I remember thinking...."Wow, a single Iraqi dinar is actually worth LESS than one single square of this toilet paper. I might as well be wiping my a$$ with it than this and save this Scott tp for a rainy day since its worth more."

But in retrospect...I'm in the same boat as they guy above.

I would rather keep my dinar forever and use it to wipe my own a$$ with or to start fires in my fireplace than to EVER sell it back.

• Upvote 1

JUST MT OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I think DT will fade out of business with no notice within the next 3 months.

Why put up with all of the hassle when he's already made his fortune. By him selling to us and buying back so cheap I'm sure all of his Dinar are FREE.

Plus all of the 30 day reserves that didn't pan must be worth hundreds of thousands when the pumpers were at full swing.

I might be "dead" wrong, but I think he'll take his money and run. As a business, I know i would.

buds

chuck

Edited by DeadGuy
  • Upvote 1

JUST MT OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I think DT will fade out of business with no notice within the next 3 months.

Why put up with all of the hassle when he's already made his fortune. By him selling to us and buying back so cheap I'm sure all of his Dinar are FREE.

Plus all of the 30 day reserves that didn't pan must be worth hundreds of thousands when the pumpers were at full swing.

I might be "dead" wrong, but I think he'll take his money and run. As a business, I know i would.

buds

chuck

you sicken me you have no soul. later.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Palung- right on the mark on your post.

Ali exposed himself as a double talker. I am dumping 1/2 and keeping some. His comments opened my eyes.Zero trust in him. Don't but into his cash ou plans with us either. The poison fruit does not fall too far from the poison tree.

It is interesting.... Ali pops in to a chat, basically drops a bomb-shell to most eage investors.... Than drops the buy-back pricing w/o dropping the purchase price.

Of course, if he was short on supply he could increase his buy-pack price, but than we all would see that was his attempt at this given moment. For him to drop his buy-back price, to me it is a scare-tactic. He is basically attempting to acquire IQD at a cheap price.

He's definitely scaring people into selling back their dinar in this last chat.

If he truly believed the Dinar was going bust, he wouldn't be trying to buy back - he'd be selling out. He would lower his sell price to clear inventory. Since that didn't happen, we have to assume he's not trying to liquidate.

Simple logic.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He is getting exactly what he wanted, when he did that 180 on the recent CC:

More Dinar in his pocket....

For a cheaper price too. The only way that Ali will sweat is if he has to exchange like 100 mill a month in dinar. That would mean that he would have to come up with about $80,000 a month to front to make the transaction.

Could be, alot of people are losing faith in their decision!! That is sad, I think that those people will regret that choice in the very near future!! JMO..Blessings to all!!

Not sure why someone would give you -1 for your opinion. +1 to even you back out.

Peace

Could Ali be good w/ smoke & mirrors himself?? As theories & conspiracy theories fly around lets take a look at recent events with DT (Going off my own memory....)

To me, it seemed like this started getting questionable when shipments were being delayed due to logistics issues.... This sounds like it was around the same time an audit was done on him as shortly after that he started making changes. (One thing to mention that his wife was in a pretty serious accident around this time as well).

A few changes were made a couple weeks ago (towards end of March if I recall correctly) - IQD-on-Reserve was to end soon.. People were given a rather short notice on this (only days IIRC).

The cash-out procedure seemed to change a little bit.. Causing a stir as some people were not going to cash-out in just precious metals, no 3rd party cash-outs, etc. It appeared as though a negative issue could be a positive sign as the UST/IRS was looking to fill some loopholes. I also recall recently hearing how Ali spent roughly $200k with an attempt to setup a bank in the M.E., but failed. He was in limbo on whether to spend another $200k or not to get that done. A couple weeks go by, and he has another CC and basically states it's a LONG-TERM investment..... And a high rate is highly highly unlikely and that it may take years before the need for satellite offices to be open due to an increase in value. This causes a stir/panic for those thinking it could pop anytime. One thing to point out is that he spoke on a CC w/ a group that continually pumps the idea that the RV is imminent w/ a high-rate. These particular people likely have been spending more $ than they can afford and look to see it happen any minute. They likely trusted the idea & opinion from Ali, that after hearing that were speechless. After seeing the buy-back price decrease, it likely caused more panic pushing others to sell-offf to minimize losses... It appears that the buy prices rarely go down, and the buy-back prices only go up when it seems demand is high. The buy & buy-back prices really never seem to go up & down at the same time.

If we use reason & logic to view this as a bigger picture.. It would make sense of 1 of 2 things: 1) That Ali is trying to collect up IQD based upon fear & pay low price for the IQD or 2) Ali feels it really is a LT investment, and a LOP may be a real possibility, and his gravy train of sales is coming to an end.

I like Adam's view..... Seems sensible.

I agree with Paco on this one. I think if you consider it as strictly an investment, and only bought what you could afford, you have a much more peaceful outlook on it. I think it's far easier to sit back and just cruise along rather than get all worked up as the days and weeks and years go by and still no RV. I feel extremely bad for those who put so much stock in it that they spent more than they could afford to spend, or were relying on it to instantaneously make all their financial woes go away... Just my opinion..

Thank you breault and well stated. It has always been my concern

about those that may have gone too far into this and it has now

consumed them. Every speculation or investment grade decision takes "risk management"

and many may have forgot that.

I hope they can hold on, as I know too many have gone through some very

difficult times, and my best wishes are for them. We all make mistakes

and I think we all understand how easy it is to fall for hype, but hopefully

discipline will win in the end.

Thank you again :)

All my best!

Jim

---