Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I know that Maliki has the lists of name to choose from, but dont think they have been seated yet, at least there is no "News" being put out about it! Maliki has ten days to get it done...and this is day number two...8 to go! Im guessing by Friday...and like I said...thats just a guess! They want to impress everyone at this upcoming Arab Summit, and therefore need this to be in place before everyone shows up!! JMHO!!

The Arab Summit is canceled. If they truly wanted to impress everyone they would have done it early. All they are doing is showing their neighbors how much Iraq can't be counted on to keep their word. Would you want to sign contracts with this country? Last week the Kurds said they would agree to any minister that Maliki suggested, so why would they need 10 more days?

I have decided that anything with Maliki's name

attached is just about at meaningful as the

news concerning a LOP. I don't think we will

know anything until the last second it happens,

as they have contradicting articles on the same

topics daily. Hey, it's Iraq! Go RV!

jamadude99

• Upvote 1

They keep getting stuck on "rock, paper & sissors"! :lol:

Seriously though, they may be waiting for the 12th Iman to come from Iran and take over for Maliki. Seeing as the whole country would welcome such a person, this may not be as far fetched as we would like to believe. This would also answer why Sadir wants all Americans out of Iraq soon! (bad for the economy of Iraq) And why Maliki has been stalling all this time. By now we all have seen how much their religion plays a big part in their everyday decisions. (Too many Government Holidays for religious events)

And for all you PC people out there, I know this is hard for you to grasp, but it matters not wither you can grasp it or not, the Iraqi people believe and so do their leaders. So IF Maliki IS stalling for such a person to step on the political stage or not, you have to allow yourself to see the bigger picture.

My guess is that the real reasons for all of the Muslim unrest in the ME is just to clear the way for this person. Our media will have us think that these poor people are just trying to create a democracy. Then why are the extremists taking over after all the shake ups? Yeah, it does not add up. Our own government says that most of the rebels in Lybia are from extremist organizations that we are fighting in Afganistan!

Pretty soon it's going to be extremely hard to look at the current situation with the GOI and not consider the Islamic influences that are running the show. Every Leader in the ME that was not a strong proponent of Islam has been taken down. Right or wrong, this is something they all have in common. They are being replaced by those fiercely loyal to Islam. Check this out yourself! Maliki may have saved himself by aligning with this movement.

As far as we are concerned, everything that should have been done is done. So why the continual putting off? I'm betting my reason is no only the most un-popular one but logical if you step back and look at it from a distance. Remember though, our logic and the Islamic religion rarely mix. This is why we can't explain Maliki's or the GOI's actions to date.

Personally I would rather the rock, paper sissors be the reason!

• Upvote 1