Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cessie Rumor

spy

I understand that we are all speculators, but with the facts that we know, isn't this all conjecture? None of us knows what is going to happen and we won't till it happens. Every post that is made here and read by someone on the fence, in reference to this investment, could be another decision made. I hate to think that someone's speculation here could be the reason for someone deciding to either sell or buy IQD. The financial futures of peoples families could hang in the balance of your post. We should all try to keep this in mind when posting. The smoke and mirrors will only increase the closer we get to the RV. Every post here that is not accompanied by a link to the information should be considered a rumor irregardless of where you find it.

Still grounded and waiting here. Go RV

Is there a reason you need to post such crap? Everything we read on other sites does not need to be brought over when it is obvious BS.

I have to agree with Tropics here. I probably wouldnt have used the same words but if you are really lookin for the "way out there" rubbish then you know what sights there on,go check em out! Maybe, if your going to post rumours in the rumor section, try and use your own words to relay. That way all the rubbish is filtered out. I love a juicy rumor but you see the same people posting them to try and get a bite and brownie points. Just a suggestion. :mellow:

• Upvote 1

MR,.. your point about the instability of the GOI is very valid indeed!

My point of concern with a $3 RV,..is that it would amount to a loan against their $10 Trillion oil reserve,..don't understand why they would do that since they have been showing concerns over rising Iraqi debt !

In my opinion,.. the best solution to stabilizing their currency would be to concentrate it from 27 Trillion to 27 Billion by simply removing 3 zeros from the currency and also the exchange rate, nobody loses anything and the value is more in line with productivity,... I hope this is what they are working on,... makes room for a $3 RV easily !

Thanks for the rebuttle,..good when people can exchange opinions and ideas without the usual slambasting that is all too often the end result !

Good Things To All !

You're welcome. Hope I wasn't out of line with the wheelbarrow remark. I just couldn't understand the $800 billion reference.