Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Harley in every garage.

A lot going on about instant millionaires, low RV, slow growth etc. Thought I'd kick a thought out there for those who are wringing their hands with the thought that instant major league wealth has escaped them.

If you purchased Dinar as some as said, 'like a lottery ticket' you are probably worried that your dreams will not come true - at least not as fast or as spectacular as you have been dreaming for. One way to inch your self back to stable ground is to consider what is the one item you want more than anyother and give yourself a financing plan of 3 - 5 or 7 years to purchase it with your existing Dinars on a monthly basis or, if you are just now begining to invest, purchase the amount of Dinar equivilent to a monthly payment of the item you desire over the period of years you can afford. One benefit to squirreling away Dinars, is it is difficult and inconvenient to cash them in on a whim for a 'mad' purchase.

Three years down the road, (should the RV not hit in the near future at the exotic rate you dreamed possible) you will have saved enough Dinar to break even. Cash it in and buy that new Harley outright!

All the best,

George

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Owned a few hardly motorcycles, and it dawned on me, I like to ride, so I sold the road king bought a Raider and couldn't be happier, The bike is awesome, better mileage, more power and way less maintenance, or should I say what maintenance, just a better bike, and thats my 2 cents.