Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank: Frankly Speaking 4/12/11

nointel

* Frank: Frankly Speaking 4/12/11

Last night an article came out that was legit – it was

transcribed incorrectly – where Maliki said he has chosen the Security Minister

- should have said the National

Coalition granted Maliki permission to list the Minister of Defense and Minister

of Interior and that was it.

Delta said that today on Iraq TV there was nothing to report

– they only say they are going to seat the GOI soon.

Frank says it’s as quiet as a mouse in Baghdad.

There is no protesting.

Today the 12th the Parliament is back today and

something is going on with Parliament – the moment they sit YOU can ask Frank

when will the blessing occur – these two ministers are supposedly missing but

their staff is working – I do NOT pay attention to the GOI

The rumor about the politicians in Switzerland, Frank said

they truly may be there – then he says that there is some rumors that came to

Iraq today – they are saying in Switzerland that politicians are cashing out in

Switzerland – our politicians but it

supposed to come from east to west – but no that can’t be true- throw in there

others are cashing out military

clergy NO NO one is cashing ut

its impossible to cash out – that is severe and dangerous to let others cash

out.,

GOI does not have the courage to sit down – reason Maliki may

be scared his own GOI may throw him out…

They took advantage of the fact Shabibi wanted to remove the 3 zeros and

if there is no GOI and not sitting, they can’t take all the 3 zeros from their

hand and then delay the increase…

Frank states that he has many business friends that move

currency around the world …. one stated today that he spoke to Wells Fargo and

he began asking my friend questions about where he did his banking and my

friend said what business is it of this man at WF to ask me this? – and the

WF banker said we can offer you better things – and my friend said this is

interesting that he asked me that question – and he got me curious – So when my

friend left the bank, he made some phone calls and he asked about other banks

and if this banker is hinting to for him to come bring his business to them when

He was with them already it make him curious

= the 3 zeros have been lifted and there is no money out there in Iraq –

he said he went out looking for lower denoms and one of his sources told him to

go to Wal-Mart where he was today in Texas and he said went to the bank at Wal-Mart

– First Convenient Bank – and I asked if they sold Dinars and they said they sell a lot lately

and it was about 11am and he said that they had already 11 customers that morning

and he said purchasing between 1-7million dinars – and they have single note

dinars – the $ 5 single notes of dinar – he purchased 1 million dinars and he

wanted them all in 5 notes of Dinar which filled up a grocery bag full..

That’s what I wanted to share – this story

Frank said when China RV’d in 2005 they put a big ad out in

their news paper that said that they would not reval and 24 hours later they

revalued.

Thursday on the call my team will compare Kuwait 1991 – 1998 and see how their currency came back

and how they will mirror image it to our investment to this date…

God only knows when this will occur but show me a fully

seated GOI and I will tell you much much more…

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

nointel, I know this is not your writing and you are only posting it. Therefore my comments are not directed toward you, but toward the post. That being said, this is total BS. I don't believe for one minute that a little branch bank in Walmart handles dinar. Also, I don't understand half of what this guy says. Is he saying that they have five dinar notes? If so he needs to post one so we can see it. I believe with the amount of research that is done on this forum, we would have seen these on the day they came out.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 7

Thank you for the info. I am curious though, how is it that First Convenient Bank had so much dinar in small bills on hand? And how is it that a small bank (of course I am assuming) knows enough about the dinar to sell so much?

I am with you. The large banks do not even carry foreign currency on hand yet a bank inside of WalMart/Kroger is going to carry 7 million in small denoms. Where would they actually store it. Ever seen a bank inside a supermarket. There is barely enough room to sit down and open an account.

Edited by KramerDinar
  • Upvote 2

Actually first con bank in wal-mart does buy and sale dinar.I will check with my friend tony who is a branch manager and see if he can get the small denoms. I don't know if that is true ,but he told me same thing that he had been selling a lot of dinar as well.

nointel, I know this is not your writing and you are only posting it. Therefore my comments are not directed toward you, but toward the post. That being said, this is total BS. I don't believe for one minute that a little branch bank in Walmart handles dinar. Also, I don't understand half of what this guy says. Is he saying that they have five dinar notes? If so he needs to post one so we can see it. I believe with the amount of research that is done on this forum, we would have seen these on the day they came out.

Roadrunner

Agreed.Thanks for the common sense.

• Upvote 1

Ok so Frank26 just said that in Texas at WALMART you can get 1 dinar notes and 5 dinar notes? :o

No one in Iraq has seen them, no announced RV, no announcment of the lower denomonations and the CBI has no info or pictures of lower denomonations, but WALMART has them. :blink:

Anyone so stupid to swallow that lie deserves to be burned.

So what is Franks new forum? One giant stupid trap?

Like the "Roach Hotel" but for people?

"Stupid people check in, but they NEVER leave!" :lol:

Edited by jack
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Thank you for the info. I am curious though, how is it that First Convenient Bank had so much dinar in small bills on hand? And how is it that a small bank (of course I am assuming) knows enough about the dinar to sell so much?

There are a few benefits to dealing with a small bank. Small banks generally don't have corporate mandates, resulting in their flexability to adress customer demands. They have customers comming in for Dinar. Perhaps, bank manager is astute enough to order extra. If its selling, why not make it convenient for customers to take it with em. It has to be cheaper than ordering online from anyone. just saying

• Upvote 1

* Frank: Frankly Speaking 4/12/11

Last night an article came out that was legit – it was

transcribed incorrectly – where Maliki said he has chosen the Security Minister

- should have said the National

Coalition granted Maliki permission to list the Minister of Defense and Minister

of Interior and that was it.

Delta said that today on Iraq TV there was nothing to report

– they only say they are going to seat the GOI soon.

Frank says it’s as quiet as a mouse in Baghdad.

There is no protesting.

Today the 12th the Parliament is back today and

something is going on with Parliament – the moment they sit YOU can ask Frank

when will the blessing occur – these two ministers are supposedly missing but

their staff is working – I do NOT pay attention to the GOI

The rumor about the politicians in Switzerland, Frank said

they truly may be there – then he says that there is some rumors that came to

Iraq today – they are saying in Switzerland that politicians are cashing out in

Switzerland – our politicians but it

supposed to come from east to west – but no that can’t be true- throw in there

others are cashing out military

clergy NO NO one is cashing ut

its impossible to cash out – that is severe and dangerous to let others cash

out.,

GOI does not have the courage to sit down – reason Maliki may

be scared his own GOI may throw him out…

They took advantage of the fact Shabibi wanted to remove the 3 zeros and

if there is no GOI and not sitting, they can’t take all the 3 zeros from their

hand and then delay the increase…

Frank states that he has many business friends that move

currency around the world …. one stated today that he spoke to Wells Fargo and

he began asking my friend questions about where he did his banking and my

friend said what business is it of this man at WF to ask me this? – and the

WF banker said we can offer you better things – and my friend said this is

interesting that he asked me that question – and he got me curious – So when my

friend left the bank, he made some phone calls and he asked about other banks

and if this banker is hinting to for him to come bring his business to them when

He was with them already it make him curious

= the 3 zeros have been lifted and there is no money out there in Iraq –

he said he went out looking for lower denoms and one of his sources told him to

go to Wal-Mart where he was today in Texas and he said went to the bank at Wal-Mart

– First Convenient Bank – and I asked if they sold Dinars and they said they sell a lot lately

and it was about 11am and he said that they had already 11 customers that morning

and he said purchasing between 1-7million dinars – and they have single note

dinars – the $ 5 single notes of dinar – he purchased 1 million dinars and he

wanted them all in 5 notes of Dinar which filled up a grocery bag full..

That’s what I wanted to share – this story

Frank said when China RV’d in 2005 they put a big ad out in

their news paper that said that they would not reval and 24 hours later they

revalued.

Thursday on the call my team will compare Kuwait 1991 – 1998 and see how their currency came back

and how they will mirror image it to our investment to this date…

God only knows when this will occur but show me a fully

seated GOI and I will tell you much much more…

Fantasyblink.gif

• Upvote 1

Roadrunner

I agree, if they had $5 dinar bills then all the banks would have them. i find it had to accept that some little bank in a Wal-Mart has lower denoms. just be glad you can post your opinion here. Other sites would call you a "basher" and say your bashing is infecting other members. Then you'd be suspended from posting or even booted off the site. Stick that head in the sand... living in Mamby Pamby land...

• Upvote 2

DgreenFSU66 I am not bashing anyone, hope no one perceived it as such. nointel has brought a lot of good posts to the site and I appreciate that. It is just that like everyone else here I get tired of some of the gurus BS. Usually I don't say much about it, I just laugh and move on. But, every once in a while one of them says something so stupid that I just can't resist.

• Upvote 2

DgreenFSU66 I am not bashing anyone, hope no one perceived it as such. nointel has brought a lot of good posts to the site and I appreciate that. It is just that like everyone else here I get tired of some of the gurus BS. Usually I don't say much about it, I just laugh and move on. But, every once in a while one of them says something so stupid that I just can't resist.

I agree! <_<

Look guys. The story about the lower denominations is an account of a story from one of Frank friends. Not Frank saying that he has seen or owns any. It is tough to tell because when the calls are transcribed, they type them up very fast. I don't personally know Frank, (bt i know people who do) and yes on his new website he does look like he belongs in the mafia, but most of the time his information is good. The unfortunate part of it is, this guy has made an honest attempt to reach out to someone in Iraq to gather information for everyone. Most of what frank puts out comes from iraqi tv. I can almost bet that most of the people on here have not even tried to find any person in iraq to gather their own intel. If you don't like what he says... Don't read it... If you are so invested that your life depends on the rv... Freaking sell it. I understand that people are getting mad, but if you are... Put the keyboard down, and walk away from the computer. It is time for a break. this forum is getting ridiculous. I am glad I am not a mod on here. It would be a ghost town.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I DON'T KNOW WHERE HALF THE PEOPLE WHO POST ON HERE GET THEIR INFORMATION, AND WHY ARE SO MANY SO QUICK TO CALL B/S ON A SUBJECT THEY OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT WHERE YOU LIVE BUT EVERY WALMART IN EVERY TOWN OF ANY CONSEQUENCE AROUND DALLS / FORT WORTH HAS A FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK AND EVERY FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK IN EVERY WALMART IN EVERY TOWN OF ANY CONSEQUENCE IN THE DALLAS / FORT WORTH AREA DOES IN FACT SELL DINAR. IT TAKES 3-5 DAYS AND THEY ARE CIRCULATED. I CANNOT COMMENT ON THE DEMONINATIONS. One of my coworkers bought 250,000 at the Walmart in Wylie, a few days later he got home to find a note on his front door from the bank manager. Well, you can imagine what kind of exitement that stirred up around here, about 15 of us are invested. When the bank opened we found out that she was just letting him know his dinar was in.

"There are a few benefits to dealing with a small bank. Small banks generally don't have corporate mandates, resulting in their flexability to adress customer demands. They have customers comming in for Dinar. Perhaps, bank manager is astute enough to order extra. If its selling, why not make it convenient for customers to take it with em. It has to be cheaper than ordering online from anyone."

How is the public getting the information about this small bank selling dinar? That is a "million Dinar" question!!! :lol::lol:

Look guys. The story about the lower denominations is an account of a story from one of Frank friends. Not Frank saying that he has seen or owns any. It is tough to tell because when the calls are transcribed, they type them up very fast. I don't personally know Frank, (bt i know people who do) and yes on his new website he does look like he belongs in the mafia, but most of the time his information is good. The unfortunate part of it is, this guy has made an honest attempt to reach out to someone in Iraq to gather information for everyone. Most of what frank puts out comes from iraqi tv. I can almost bet that most of the people on here have not even tried to find any person in iraq to gather their own intel. If you don't like what he says... Don't read it... If you are so invested that your life depends on the rv... Freaking sell it. I understand that people are getting mad, but if you are... Put the keyboard down, and walk away from the computer. It is time for a break. this forum is getting ridiculous. I am glad I am not a mod on here. It would be a ghost town.

Put the crack pipe away for 36 hrs and then re-Read what you just posted,unsure.gif jk.......

[But most of the time his information is good]...........

Im sorry but this guy has gone fruit loops to post insane intel as this>>

your not, But fraud26 has a synaptic nerve discombobulation.........emot-shakehead.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2