Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lower denoms.. where to exchange??

futuredinarM

Hi everyone...

I'm like most people in this forum holds a few IQD notes. And all I have was the IQD25K notes..

There's a news telling that CBI processing to drop those 3 zeros & print out a lower denoms..

My question is... where can I find a place for me to exchange my IQD25K notes to lower notes?? Do I have to go to Iraq to do this??

Or should I open an account in some banks & deposit all in it? I really needed a return on this investment no matter it RV/RI high/low.... just a return with a little profit is enough.

Could somebody in DV tells me what should I do? Really appreciate if you guys could give me some answer!

The news source that I got..

drop the 3 zeros means they are taking the 000 notes out of circulation. they will be able to cash in at rv just like all dinar so there is no need to try and exchange them.

Are you sure, man?? Coz some says that if they do RV, lower notes will be printed & larger will no longer can be used to exchange to dollars (maybe there will be a time period to eliminate those larger notes)..

By logic, I think its quite true though. Let say they RV 1IQD=1USD, in their country, if someone wants to buy pencil worth IQD 0.50 & handover IQD25K, that seller needs quite a lot of change, man!

One more thing, they delete the zeros from the currency right? Not the rates, right?? Correct me if I'm wrong...

I believe that is the case....the removal of the zeros is to ease the burden of the need to have to carry very large amounts of currency...not the value. The larger notes that are in circ. now will be phased out once returned to CBI....and no longer of any value. You will have plenty of time to cash in you large denom. notes! Hope this helps....Warm Wishes!

• Upvote 2

Hi everyone...

I'm like most people in this forum holds a few IQD notes. And all I have was the IQD25K notes..

There's a news telling that CBI processing to drop those 3 zeros & print out a lower denoms..

My question is... where can I find a place for me to exchange my IQD25K notes to lower notes?? Do I have to go to Iraq to do this??

Or should I open an account in some banks & deposit all in it? I really needed a return on this investment no matter it RV/RI high/low.... just a return with a little profit is enough.

Could somebody in DV tells me what should I do? Really appreciate if you guys could give me some answer!

If the news saying that CBI is in the process of dropping 3 zeroes is true, let me tell you folks this is actually GOOD NEWS. Go RV.

• Upvote 1

Hi everyone...

CLICK ON MY NAME AND EMAIL ME I CAN HELP YOU OUT.

I believe that is the case....the removal of the zeros is to ease the burden of the need to have to carry very large amounts of currency...not the value. The larger notes that are in circ. now will be phased out once returned to CBI....and no longer of any value. You will have plenty of time to cash in you large denom. notes! Hope this helps....Warm Wishes!

Thanks, man. Hope they give us enough time to cash in... Peace! :rolleyes:

If the news saying that CBI is in the process of dropping 3 zeroes is true, let me tell you folks this is actually GOOD NEWS. Go RV.

Really hope it was a good news!