Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

does the b.s. ever end

jordan1

the guru's will stop at nothing to keep this train running . the b.s. is getting deeper and deeper folks so if i were you i would invest in some hip waders ... here is my question : so if all banks in the world need to ping back then no rv ,, sheesh now the banking computers are responsible ........ all of this is a load of crap made up b.s. to keep the not so smart dinar investors interested and believing in the hype .. imo

[gunner] US’s hands All of the banks have it It is out of Iraq, US everything ……. It is a good thing that the pinging has stopped Thomson Reuters: It stopped at $6.02. This is the bank rate. The bank rate for Dinar is, according to the e-mail, $6.02 and the redemption rate at Dinar Banker and places like that is over $7.00

[gunner] Here is how it was explained to me. There is a ping that is sent out by the computer system that is handling this.

At least 3 pings need to be sent to each bank computer throughout the world. A response to each ping must be returned. If the ping does not get returned then it needs to be fixed. All banks throughout the world need this to be done so the rate is locked in. There are thousands of banks that need this done.

All have to be on the same page in order for the RV to be released.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the guru's will stop at nothing to keep this train running . the b.s. is getting deeper and deeper folks so if i were you i would invest in some hip waders ... here is my question : so if all banks in the world need to ping back then no rv ,, sheesh now the banking computers are responsible ........ all of this is a load of crap made up b.s. to keep the not so smart dinar investors interested and believing in the hype .. imo

[gunner] US’s hands All of the banks have it It is out of Iraq, US everything ……. It is a good thing that the pinging has stopped Thomson Reuters: It stopped at $6.02. This is the bank rate. The bank rate for Dinar is, according to the e-mail, $6.02 and the redemption rate at Dinar Banker and places like that is over $7.00

[gunner] Here is how it was explained to me. There is a ping that is sent out by the computer system that is handling this.

At least 3 pings need to be sent to each bank computer throughout the world. A response to each ping must be returned. If the ping does not get returned then it needs to be fixed. All banks throughout the world need this to be done so the rate is locked in. There are thousands of banks that need this done.

Hi jordan1 :)

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately, no, it is what some want to read/hear. That is their choice.

What you posted is humorous though, and no, they will not stop

at anything...the last several years prove it. Last week

was a good one! :lol:

It is good that you can perceive when you are being toyed with. Do not let them

manipulate your emotions. :)

Be patient, it will all work out.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

Well I agree the BS will never end till the RV happends. Me I just take all the rumors with a grain of salt. I'll believe when I see the money in my hands. Someone said the the RV rate will be 0.22 cents. I would be happy with that. I would have $110,000.00 bux. Cant complain with that. So I'll just sit back and laugh at all the BS that's being posted.. It's good for a good laugh lol

Edited by hozer

First, no the b/s never ends.

Second, from the b/s below your post ... whoever is spouting this particular b/s has got it exactly backwards ... the bank rate would be higher than the cash in rate with independents ... it is that spread, in THAT direction, that allows the independents to make money which is how they stay in business.

Third, if, indeed ALL banks needed to ping back, it would only be all head office banks ... they put out, to their own branches, the rates they use, which is not necessarily what they ping at, in thier own systems independent of other banks. Just as each bank has different mortgage and loan and interest rates. So it would not be thousands of banks, only the head office of each bank and a lot of the independent smaller banks are allied with some major concern so they would be the ping maker.

All in all this rumour is a great example of the b/s of which you speak. It does, on the surface, sound official and detailed and knowing enough to make most people think a moment at least. But after so many years of this type of b/s I think most of us know better.

Thanks for the post. It is the sharing of feelings about this investment and the ride it is taking us on, that makes this forum a useful place.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 3

Gunner is an idiot......an uneducated idiot at that. The forex trades trillions of dollars per day and interacts with thousands of banks and brokerage firms every day. You think with that kind of volume and value that the computer systems aren't all in place and working pefectly....NOT. When the dinar RV is announced, the banking system can and will handle it as easily as it already does for all the rest of the world's currencies. :P

So anyone who tells you the hold up for the RV is due to technical difficulties is full of bs.

• Upvote 3

I did buy a bunch before the new year. I guess even guys like me are susceptible to the pump smile.gif

I do believe 100% that I will at least double up which is not bad

haha dont fight it bro that is not a good return im sorry especially people waiting on this for 7 years give me a break. Now im not saying we are gonna be millionaires but really tell us how you really feel.. lol.

No the lies just keep going and going. These morons have been lying for so long they actually Believe their BS! I imagine that when their lies do not come true they get depressed........ROFL!! It is just a shame like the author writes that these IDIOTS really think the RV would even draw close to 6 or 7 dollars a Dinar. Stupid A$$es. Peace.

• Upvote 1