Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Need a little help. kinda stumped here.

disciple7

So a little over a week ago Warka finally created my IQD/USD savings account so I email Warka back to open an online acct. and request an ATM card the day my USD/IQD went through. I had no problem sending that email about the online acct. and ATM card on 4-3-11. well I have been trying to email them probably 7-8 times now with my hotmail and Gmail accounts and everytime I try to send an email it says cannot be sent due to security reasons and that Microsoft will not try to resend this message, the message is undeliverable?? This happen to anybody before? cause Im gonna be pretty bent if they took my money started a savings and I cant even access it through an online acct. or ATM card. <_<

• Upvote 1

So a little over a week ago Warka finally created my IQD/USD savings account so I email Warka back to open an online acct. and request an ATM card the day my USD/IQD went through. I had no problem sending that email about the online acct. and ATM card on 4-3-11. well I have been trying to email them probably 7-8 times now with my hotmail and Gmail accounts and everytime I try to send an email it says cannot be sent due to security reasons and that Microsoft will not try to resend this message, the message is undeliverable?? This happen to anybody before? cause Im gonna be pretty bent if they took my money started a savings and I cant even access it through an online acct. or ATM card. <_<

Hi disciple7 :)

Sorry to hear you are having troubles. Have you double checked

your spam folders to make sure nothing from Warka may have been

placed in them? Also, make sure you are allowing Warka emails

via preferences, etc.

Here is a bunch of their email and contact names in case some may have changed:

Warka emails and contacts

I've never dealt with them, just trying to help :)

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

Hey guys! The last thing you want to do is threaten Warka! They could care less weather you close your account or not... First, check the email address and in the contact section of their website you will find all the contact names and email addresses to all the different departments. Also when emailing them have a little patients, be polite, and CC Mohamed Issa. He's the big cheese that WILL bend over backwards to assist you personally with your problem, but do not throw a temper tantrum like most Americans do when they don't get their way!

You've got to understand that this is the middle east! They work a little on their time frame not yours, and rude people they will not tolerate... If you just settle down I'm sure you'll get the answers to all your questions emailed to you!!

Good luck,

Go RV

• Upvote 2

I just applied online for a Warka account and also sent an email to the address in Adam's cash in guide. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to get back to you? Thanks.

Hi Zaborniake,

For what it's worth. I initially applied online and didn’t hear anything for three days and got frustrated. I then printed out my application and filled it out and scanned all the documents needed to open an account to the new accounts, customer service, and Mr. Mohammad Issa. I wanted to make sure everyone possible new I wanted to get this done! Needless to say, I received and email from Mr. Issa almost immediately. He reassured me someone would be getting back to me shortly and they did!

So give it a week and I’m sure you will hear back from them. I have learned through experience that people in the middle east move at their own pace and if you really think about it, Warka bank is relatively young and is doing the best they can at this point… Since opening an account with them, I have been very pleased with their service and Mr. Mohammad Issa’s a pleasant man to deal with and will give you his personal attention…

Good luck,

Captainron601

• Upvote 1