Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***PTR recorded call with links***

easyrider

The idiot leading this call just said "we are absolutely positive it is going to RV at a 3000% increase" "3.22 is guaranteed"

"We are in the week that it is going to take place"

These guys sicken me

sorry you feel that way people need to only spend what they can no one knows what will be the outcome Iraq is unpredictable and def. could surprise for the better or worse. Be prepared for anything.

• Upvote 4

Is the guy that starts the call named Dan Atkinson?

Yes it is. And that is why you should not believe a freaking word of this call. This guy is a KNOWN scam artist. If you google his name it is amazing how many people he has pissed off in business. He is a liar and he always has an angle to make money. Not that making money is bad but he is deceitful about it. Oh... And he is a moron.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Anyone who thinks the dinar is going from .1170 to over $3.00 in one day needs to consider speaking with a mental health professional.

sorry you feel that way people need to only spend what they can no one knows what will be the outcome Iraq is unpredictable and def. could surprise for the better or worse. Be prepared for anything.

He also needs to learn math. 3000% is only .03 cents, not $3.22 Starting at 1/10th of a penny, $3.22 would be a 300,000% increase.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post, and come on you guys, do we have to criticize every single post anyone puts up here? That in itself is what is driving me crazy, not the fact that we are cautiously optimistic about the RV...

I second that, go shoot empty can's or something....

Thanks for the post easy..

• Upvote 4

Yes it is. And that is why you should not believe a freaking word of this call. This guy is a KNOWN scam artist. If you google his name it is amazing how many people he has pissed off in business. He is a liar and he always has an angle to make money. Not that making money is bad but he is deceitful about it. Oh... And he is a moron.

Just a little education on Dan the dinar guy. He calls the RV the "reevaluation" which means that you look at something again to determine its true worth, which is the wrong terminology. He calls the Iraqi dinars "Iraqi dollars". He has been saying that lower denoms are loaded in ATMs in Iraq since August of 2010. He has stated that a cargo ship was docked in the Persian gulf awaiting payment with the dinar at its new $3+ value. And he has said that people like Scooter who say that the dinar will RV at $.86 are stoned. (Can't recall Scooter saying that, but whatever.) His background is in multilevel marketing, not economics, currency trading, or banking. For a little more insight into his "expertise" on the dinar read this.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post easyrider. Listened to it and appreciate the work you do to give us the opportunity to at least see/hear what other people are saying. Yes, we then get to make educated decisions as to what we believe. It's a lot better than just hearing one persons opinions and believing just that . Thank you again!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

blink.gifP =

unsure.gif T =

rolleyes.gif R =

Have no clue really, Sorry if I offended anyone........

Here to have fun emot-woot.gif

...it's People's Talk Radio...I think...

...It's a group that bailed DV with SteveI, and started PD, and then they bailed PD and started PTR...all hype, all the time...

Edited by FAB

...It's a group that bailed DV with SteveI, and started PD, and then they bailed PD and started PTR...all hype, all the time...

Yeah, Steve I, zzzzzzzzz, and all the other morons had to create their own website because they're scared to get bashed. Check used to post all the time here and hasn't since November of last year. I was over at Comrade's Dinner and said one comment disagreeing with someone's analysis and I lost my posting privileges the very first post. Those sites cater to sheep who need to be fed the BS and won't call them out when their wrong. It's such a joke. These guys just absolutely love to hear themselves talk. A bunch of megalomaniacs if you ask me...

• Upvote 1

Ahhhhh a LOT of stuff making sense now. I listened to it before I saw the posting about that guy and what PTR was. Wow, I'm embarrassed to admit it had me going but I will. I feel really stupid now. Was believing all the BS. :blink::blink::blink:

Thanks for the info!! :)

Edited by 1978parker

Just a little education on Dan the dinar guy. He calls the RV the "reevaluation" which means that you look at something again to determine its true worth, which is the wrong terminology. He calls the Iraqi dinars "Iraqi dollars". He has been saying that lower denoms are loaded in ATMs in Iraq since August of 2010. He has stated that a cargo ship was docked in the Persian gulf awaiting payment with the dinar at its new $3+ value. And he has said that people like Scooter who say that the dinar will RV at $.86 are stoned. (Can't recall Scooter saying that, but whatever.) His background is in multilevel marketing, not economics, currency trading, or banking. For a little more insight into his "expertise" on the dinar read this.

Exactly.