Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Great RV imminent! Don't brush away all the "intel" we just gathered over the past month! They said it already rv'd, right!? Are we going to rewind and forget what's been said? Or, do we expect apology's from the said parties and wait? Stay positive, be patient, be American! Be strong! Keep the faith!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Great RV imminent! Don't brush away all the "intel" we just gathered over the past month! They said it already rv'd, right!? Are we going to rewind and forget what's been said? Or, do we expect apology's from the said parties and wait? Stay positive, be patient, be American! Be strong! Keep the faith!

OK

• Upvote 1

Very good post. The reality is, things are being completed in Iraq and news releases confirm changes to the dinar are coming. If you really study all the numbers and reports, we can honestly expect an RV of a few cents. I know we would all love to see $1 or $3, but that simply is not going to happen. I'm confident everyone will be pleased with an increase from 1/10th of a cent up to .04 cents. That is a huge 4000% increase in our investment. Be thankful. For those who hold their dinars, you may see that rate continue to rise over time. I'm being very conservative and realistic here. I would love to see bigger numbers, but common sense must be exercied here.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

The problem is that the same "intel" has been throwing it out there every now and then for years now that it has already rv'd and we are all just waiting to cash in. Those that have been following this over that time period have not received any apologies.... but we also do not forget the BS or where it came from. That is why the newer investors do not understand why we bash these "gurus" every time that they speak and it is dragged here from the source.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I'm IN...I decided early in the game to take the advice and TRUST...what do I have to loose if I don't ? My nature of integrity and a child-like gift to believe. Either way ..in one way or another...we will be winnersbiggrin.gif

Wishwell11

• Upvote 1