Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where are THEY?

jamaba

Hey what gives?! It is now 5:30 pm EST. I have not read one single rumor slung out there by the usual suspects. Where are you guys? Slow intel day? Writer's block? Friend's neighbors physical trainer's mechanic not returning your calls? Seriously...I need my BS fix. C'mon, don't let a little bashing stop you from creating your juicy posts. I'm here waiting to see what stories, um, I mean intel, you can contrive, er, I mean discover for us all. Thank you, you know who you are.

Go RV!

• Upvote 2

Hey what gives?! It is now 5:30 pm EST. I have not read one single rumor slung out there by the usual suspects. Where are you guys? Slow intel day? Writer's block? Friend's neighbors physical trainer's mechanic not returning your calls? Seriously...I need my BS fix. C'mon, don't let a little bashing stop you from creating your juicy posts. I'm here waiting to see what stories, um, I mean intel, you can contrive, er, I mean discover for us all. Thank you, you know who you are.

Go RV!

Well they will have to spin Ali's comments into something outrageously positive- that will take some work.

Go RV!

Dude straight up +1 lmao,!!!!!!!!!!!!