Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The central bank about to put the final touches on the draft to three zeros of the Iraqi dinar

Translation is kind of blurry... The statement seem to be towards both; $.84 to $.86 or taking the (3) zeros across the board (LOP). JUST MY THOUGHT!

Its dated for today. Is this an old article?

It's actually; 12 April 2011

• Upvote 2

The last paragraph concerns me...

Was preceded by Iraqis in the area of the economy that have played

down the impact of the central bank should be deleted zeros of the purchasing

power of the Iraqi dinar, and the government hopes for such a step, and

researchers believe that the cost of the الاصفار will be the largest of the

benefit, considering that currency strength measured its stability, which is

based on the strength of the productive sector capable of the provision of

goods and services.

I'd like to see what others think of this...

Was preceded by Iraqis in the area of the economy that have played

down the impact of the central bank should be deleted zeros of the purchasing

power of the Iraqi dinar, and the government hopes for such a step, and

researchers believe that the cost of the الاصفار will be the largest of the

benefit, considering that currency strength measured its stability, which is

based on the strength of the productive sector capable of the provision of

goods and services

Very interesting Sara...thank you...if you click on Sara's link google will translate and you can fill in the missing words. I don't agree that this is a back end LOP it's sounds more like lifting the front. But hey what do I know.... :huh: Let's hope.... :):huh:

• Upvote 3

maybe they didnt make it clear enough. they said remove the ZEROS FROM THE CURRENCY, for those who dont know what that is, it is what you are currently holding (currency) i am not saying that this article is real, but it 100% no doubt about it means lop, there are no if's and's or butts about it. put the koolaid down folks i want to wake up rich as well, but we will make 3 times (if you have $1000 invested you will get back $2-3000 back). trust me i have a masters in economics that is what this all means.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 26

In our opinion, it looks like they are done drawing in the currency with 3 zeros. They are going to start to use electronic cards for buying and selling goods and services. No more currency with 3 zeros in Iraq.

I think the Iraqis believe that not having the large denoms, means they have no purchasing power.

• Upvote 3

maybe they didnt make it clear enough. they said remove the ZEROS FROM THE CURRENCY, for those who dont know what that is, it is what you are currently holding (currency) i am not saying that this article is real, but it 100% no doubt about it means lop, there are no if's and's or butts about it. put the koolaid down folks i want to wake up rich as well, but we will make 3 times (if you have $1000 invested you will get back $2-3000 back). trust me i have a masters in economics that is what this all means.

O goodness. A masters huh? You should know by now to not gauge anything coming out of Iraq. Bad News is Good News. Plus if you can't translate then you really don't know. Nothing to do with koolaid,

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

O goodness. A masters huh? You should know by now to not gauge anything coming out of Iraq. Bad News is Good News. Plus if you can't translate then you really don't know. Nothing to do with koolaid,

listen, i am on your side. i said if its true.

listen, i am on your side. i said if its true.