Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stop Saying We Won't Become Millionaires Overnight

Adam didn't ban DI I just checked! Also, I have been working with both DI and TJ on their little issue!

Thank you very much Bumper! :)

I just hate to see this kind of discord, and

I do not want to see more people hurt because

of the kind of comments made when they get far

too personal, especially about ones child.

Hopefully it will get worked out, and sincere apologies

are arrived at. No one should be exposed to such

personal taunting no matter who it is, just because one

disagrees on an issue. We are all in this together, NOT

against each other. We ALL want a good outcome, but

need to understand all sides always so we can try and discern

what is true and what is not out of all that comes across

this fine board.

Thanks again Bump...you are a class act my friend. :D

All my best!

Jim

---

I will be a millionaire tonight when I cash in with my special VIP certificate at the Longstate Bingo Hall.

Adam,

how does one become one of your moderator on this site?

where is your headquarters located?

how much money could I make selling VIP and VIP platinum?

do the mods get paid?

why do you even care about the helping people get the best RV rate and how did you come up with your prices for your sevices?

will I be banned for asking some respectful questions?

If you are going to possibly let us all know a date this friday the 15th, will you then send out the VIP certificates to all VIP members? (not talking Platinum VIP)

• Upvote 3

Where you at on this Singapore stuff?

Singapore is the 5th largest business center in the world - you're going to have to be more specific.

I will be a millionaire tonight when I cash in with my special VIP certificate at the Longstate Bingo Hall.

Adam,

1. how does one become one of your moderator on this site?

2. where is your headquarters located?

3. how much money could I make selling VIP and VIP platinum?

4. do the mods get paid?

5. why do you even care about the helping people get the best RV rate and how did you come up with your prices for your sevices?

6. will I be banned for asking some respectful questions?

7. If you are going to possibly let us all know a date this friday the 15th, will you then send out the VIP certificates to all VIP members? (not talking Platinum VIP)

1. I choose mods based on the feedback I receive from other mods. The team here is very hard working and I respect their opinions.

2. The "headquarters" is listed at the end of every email, in the contact section of this site, in the TOS, and many other places. I am also very open about where I live - I'm in Wisconsin.

3. Millions.

4. No.

5. Several reasons, but primarily: As a group, we have more leverage. I enjoy helping people. If you think you can walk into a business as a single person and have as much bargaing power as a group 100X as strong as you, you're obviously delusional... It's common sense.

6. I thought about it - for now you're just getting a warning for being a jerk. If you want to keep barking up this tree, I have no problem banning you.

7. All VIP members will get their certificates once the RV is announced. I have some interesting information that many will find encouraging and exciting, but I'm not changing policy over it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

You have gone over the line bringing son into this. If you are ever n chicago look me up and we can settle this matter you coward

They have never said they are deleting zeros from the exchange rate. They always refer to the currency

I meant it as a joke but I apparently took the wrong approach. As a father of 3 I can completely understand your feelings on this post and I offer you my deepest heartfelt apology. If I am in Chicago and look you up........are you in the phone book under Drunken or Mr. Irish?, I would rather get a deep dish pizza and catch a Cubs game with you. I wish you and your family only good things and again I really am sorry.

Peace

• Upvote 8

You folks beat the crap out of each other if you choose. Outside looking in, it's kind of comical in a way. I'm hanging on to my focus. I've got all ideas I'm going to be Millionaire. Maybe not overnight, but one night! I hope to see you all at the party! First one's on you Qman!!!th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif. Have a good 1! Slay.

I meant it as a joke but I apparently took the wrong approach. As a father of 3 I can completely understand your feelings on this post and I offer you my deepest heartfelt apology. If I am in Chicago and look you up........are you in the phone book under Drunken or Mr. Irish?, I would rather get a deep dish pizza and catch a Cubs game with you. I wish you and your family only good things and again I really am sorry.

Peace

You have my respect and admiration Mr tjmunson. +1

...we all wanna make a lot of money on this so let the games begin.

End Quote

Absolutely.

and no one wants to do any real work to become wealthy

End Quote

Tha's what an Investment is, right? One is supposed to have worked before in order to have the money to invest.....

In an Investment the money itself is supposed to do the work.

How about after a few years waiting on it?

So you don't think that the 2 views/opinions/perspectives/visions could co-exist on the same Forum? The did somehow so far.......

Umbertino: Oh I think they can co-exist fine, but at the point where disagreement and debate devolves into rancor, discord and disrespect resulting from a loss of civility & courtesy, then as Adam said, "you've crossed the line". I'm just trying to suggest an alternative place where others with perspectives contrary to those of the majority on DV might be able to convene and engage each other in "realistic", reasonable, level-headed and otherwise like-minded repartee. But what's the fun in that? ;)

"Cast out the scoffer, and contention will leave; Yes, strife and reproach will cease." (Pr.22:10)

Edited by gulab

Peace

Thank you TJ very much. +1 for taking the step and making it public.

My best wishes to you both!

All my best! :)

Jim

---

I would have heard about it and you would have heard it from me already.

With that said - I'm denying any truth to that rumor.

We all know that rumors are just that, rumors! Hey Adam, by the way, what weight boxing gloves you like? I've never known you to be one to put them on. No need for a tag team looks like, You've got plenty of help already. Let me know when this RV thing goes down please. I've been pretty busy here lately and haven't had much time to keep up. Thanks much. Slay.

Exactly....people always love to twist it to mean something better then it is.....but at the same time they go hand in hand....if they lop, the zeros will also come off the exchange rate.....they cant lop and leave things the way they are......one follows the other......aka lop and rv at same time......

Thanks Keep,..I was hopeing you would come in and set this straight,.. I have always thought that would be the scenario that would take place as it makes the most sense, ,a win win situation for us and the Iraqi people !

Always look forward to your GROUNDED input,..Thanks again !

Good Things To All !

• Upvote 1

Thanks Keep,..I was hopeing you would come in and set this straight,.. I have always thought that would be the scenario that would take place as it makes the most sense, ,a win win situation for us and the Iraqi people !

Always look forward to your GROUNDED input,..Thanks again !

Good Things To All !

tip_hat.gif off to the both of you!!! Time to get back to real folks!

• Upvote 1

:lol: :lol: :lol:

stop saying were not going to be millionares overnight!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There is a bottom and a top to this investment.

IF what most people on this thread completely hope for comes true (Ughhhh $.01 - $6.18 this monday....) :lol: then I am not going to be dissapointed because .01 or 6.18 is no where in between my floor and ceiling for this thing initially! HECK if that goes down overnight and if you can catch me I WILL ADMIT I'm wrong!! I WILL BE ELATED!!

How many times are these guru's you read from other sites admit when they are wrong?

DONT BE LAZY!! DO YOUR RESEARCH!! ITS YOUR MONEY YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF!!

Its hard coming to terms that you may not have thought a decision through. Don't allow pride to blind you.

I'm all for this investment. It's a good investment but I am leaning towards LONG TERM not Overnight....and if I'm wrong again and the light switch RV goes in effect, WOW HALLELUJAHS!! I'm just that much more surprised!!

If I'm not wrong....I won't be on these boards on Tuesday going what happened to Mondays rumor!! or asking questions about why it hasn't revalued yet.

Think about it party people!! :lol:

Edited by quadraph0nic
  • Upvote 1

Peace

Water under the bridge.

I take a lot of pride in being a good father to my 12 year old stepson who I have raised since he was 5. I coach his baseball teams spend at least 6 nights a week at games and batting cages with him and I love every minute of it. He calls me Dad and I treat as my own. Then just last week I found out my wife is pregnant with our first so I am feeling very fatherly and it was just bad timing for the comment. I’m over it.

I want to thank the DV members who understand that I’m not trying to be negative all the time. I know a lot of dinar investors personally and sooo many of them are buying more than they can afford. Some spent over 10k on reserves and others can’t even afford their mortgage payments and are going into debt to buy dinar. They all think that their investment is going to change their lives and they are banking on it. They are “All In”. They seem to have made this decision based on the crazy numbers, dates and supposed intel they read on various forums like KTFM, Peoples Idiots and DV. My point is, all I’m trying to do is make people think…..I realize I am very blunt and people usually don’t want to hear what I have to say but I do it with good intentions. I hope Keep and I are wrong and there is a lot less IQD in circulation. I hope it RV’s at 6.18 but logic tells me it probably won’t. I want everyone to get rich but I don’t like seeing people putting all their eggs in the IQD basket.

I have decided to stop posting on the forum and focus on what I should be doing, running my business’. I have been spending too much time DV and getting too aggravated, these things are not good for business. I’m sure Keep, Jim13, Slade , Capike , ORE, Umbertino and others will keep everyone on their toes. They are all very well spoken and all come off less offensive than me. It’s been fun debating and I’m glad I got to meet a lot of you.

Regards,

Drunken Irish

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

All I have to say is this..........there are way too many people who are just plain mean. Why are you all so quick to demean another, to lie to one another, to bash one another? I actually had to stay away from this site for a few weeks because it was getting really bad. In my opinion, here's the deal............it's Adam's site, he can and does make the rules, and I truly believe there should be way more respect here. I truly believe we all have a right to our opinions, however, we do NOT have a right to bring someone's son into the picture, to lie to one another, etc. We're all in this together, however, you certainly wouldn't know that from some of the comments. It sure would be great if people took advantage of the "filter". Again, just my opinion.

anybody smell that???????? take another sniff......... THERE IS A LOT OF LOVE IN THIS ROOM :P

• Upvote 1

I own over 30 million dinar and I don't expect to make a million off this investment.

I can't believe that DI has a neg 41 for making a statement which will probably be true.Although most of us would like to be instant millionaires I doubt that the "guru"claims are going to come to pass. A more realistic view would be a modest return which is what I believe the point DI was

trying to express. DI a +1 for an honest,realistic viewpoint.

• Upvote 2

I can't believe that DI has a neg 41 for making a statement which will probably be true.Although most of us would like to be instant millionaires I doubt that the "guru"claims are going to come to pass. A more realistic view would be a modest return which is what I believe the point DI was

trying to express. DI a +1 for an honest,realistic viewpoint.

I never expected this post to play out like this.... 30-million IQD - RV at .10 would be 3-million USD.... So what are people expecting now that the RV would be .01.....Even at .01 there are people out there who have enough that they will become a millionaire.....It's not to far fetched for me to grasp, especially when they have probably been invested for quite some time....I get DI point he is seeing people jump off the bridge for this investment, and in that light I can be on the same page....But for those with some hope that something good could happen for them in there lives, be a little more sensitive to them too. I'm sure there are well educated people that have invested into the IQD who don't have money to throw around, let's face it most of us don't have money to burn....So when people keep all of a sudden start shooting down the hope, That upsets me....More then the rumors that we all have to access. DI I meant you no harm and feel bad for the outcome.....Lets hope we can some day laugh at all this at the RV party that Adam is going to throw.....

I own over 15 million in Dinar, and I came into this investment years ago. I still do not expect to be a millionaire...am I negative? or am I being realistic?

It's all subjective.

There is nothing wrong with you having your own expectation's, but if you were on here saying that what you think is the fact and everyone else is an idiot, thats were I have a problem....Who am I or anyone else to tell you what you should expect....You have made your choices and that is fine, but the rest of the people don't have to be cut down for feeling differently.