Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stop Saying We Won't Become Millionaires Overnight

So you are saying you don't think they will even go to .05? if the did that would give you 1.5 mil.

Maybe you should sell out???

I think they will do exactly what they have always said they plan on doing and LOP then RV.

Removing 3 zeros

Raising 3 zeros

Deleting 3 zeros

All = Lopping 3 zeros

If they LOP then RV to the sadam era rate I will triple my money in 3 years. Not bad

• Upvote 5

Thanks for the post bluejay. It does tend to get annoying after a while. I also get tired of hearing "long term investment". I think we all know that already.

Absolutely... 7 years here and still waiting with some cautious optimism....I think I earned my right to riches at least for the patience I put into this ( I used to be very impatient... Lesson learned)

.05 cents is a great guess, and i'll take it. You are in the ball park.

Of course.....No doubt... I'll take that in a heartbeat and will thank the Universe for the chance I got given.

Edited by umbertino

I own over 30 million dinar and I don't expect to make a million off this investment.

Your poor son....to have you as a role model....LOL

I think they will do exactly what they have always said they plan on doing and LOP then RV.

Removing 3 zeros

Raising 3 zeros

Deleting 3 zeros

All = Lopping 3 zeros

If they LOP then RV to the sadam era rate I will triple my money in 3 years. Not bad

Only because you assume that to raise, delete, remove means a 25000 note becomes a 25 note. How about you look at it the way it is intended, where .00086 becomes .86

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 10

Only because you assume that to raise, delete, remove means a 25000 note becomes a 25 note. How about you look at it the way it is intended, where .00086 becomes .86

You have gone over the line bringing son into this. If you are ever n chicago look me up and we can settle this matter you coward

They have never said they are deleting zeros from the exchange rate. They always refer to the currency

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

They have never said they are deleting zeros from the exchange rate. They always refer to the currency

Exactly....people always love to twist it to mean something better then it is.....but at the same time they go hand in hand....if they lop, the zeros will also come off the exchange rate.....they cant lop and leave things the way they are......one follows the other......aka lop and rv at same time......

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

With all the recent attention to High Rate or Low Rate, I keep reading that if you think your going to become a millionaire overnight your crazy.....I have to tell you these people are creating just as much drama then the Idiots that are saying it has RV....It's Done...Cash in tomorrow etc.....Here is my point I have been invested in the IQD over 6-YEARS.....I personally have enough invested that when, whenever it RV's I will be a millionaire.....So please stop telling people that this not possible.....No matter how long it takes, and how it RV's people will do well with this investment-that's my opinion.......I'm just tired of all these bubble poppers trying to see only the dark side, and crush the dream, without any FACTS to back it up.....NO ONE ON HERE KNOWS.......You can read every article thats exists in the free world in you still would know 1% of what or how it is going to go down.........SO STOP FLATTERING YOURSELF......

So lets not forget that some people will become millionaires, it is very possible.....

I'm not directing this toward anyone, I don't mean to be rude, I;m just trying to re-establish the positive energy around here and for myself......Thanks for reading.

finally i didnt have too saayy iittt hear that people????

TJ, these guys have disagreed with me on many occasions, (not on Dinar topics, im right there with them on that,) but they have never said anything like this. Hopefully you rescind that statement. That, in my opinion, is completely out of line.

Oh, and in the words of our hero Okie,(oh i just vomitted when I typed that), NUFF Said.

I just love it when people say "I just want an RV so I can pay off my bills and then help the less fortunate"

ROFL

It is as if thinking in that manner will speed up the RV (or guess those lucky numbers in powerball) or somehow bring it in more and bigger...I have seen hundreds of posts through the years where people say this and I always laugh

It is complete and total BS! If that school of thought were as prevalent in reality as it is in the "wishing phase" of dreaming about money....then it would certainly show up more often in the real world than it does on these dream forums....

"I'd only give more, do more, be nicer, help more bla bla bla bla if I were rich"...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do love misplaced comedy...and these forums are full of it ;)

Couldnt agree more. The ones who give before they recieve, will truly be rewarded.

Thank You for the post...However I believe we all have our own opinions about how big this will be....

Now that being said...Did the Government say that now we can have a no-interest bearing account, FDIC, up to 1 million dollars...(or more?)...Why did they do this? Are they expecting some new millionaires?

Didn't they also come down on the currency traders and tell us we had to cash out before we bought gold, etc...Why? What is the big deal? I mean, if it is going to be a small RV why the fuss?

Is it true that 1170 is a number that in no way reflects the true value of the dinar?

Now this is just my opinion..."The Dinar is worth more than USD"

So what am I trying to say...."I am going to be a millionaire when this baby pops!!" (Or, I mean my wife!!!) :D

I think we all want the same thing on here and thats to make some money off this investment right? Give this thing some time and I think we're all gonna make a profit. The worst case is maybe tripling our investment. The news articles keep saying remove 3 zeros from the currency which would definitely put a big limit on the dinar's growth potential even if they triple the value to equal the old rate or Kuwait's rate. It's definitely a possibility guys but I hope they'll let it grow on its own and the news articles are bullcrap. Just have to leave it in the shoe box in the closet for now and see what happens.

I sure am glad I didn't plow too much money into this "investment". As it is with the VIP, the offshore thing, the Belize account, the Nevada corp which had to be re-done, I spent a lot more than I should have but it was a purely speculative deal and I knew that going in. No one knows how this will end assuming that it will eventually come to an end. I never was emotionally attached to the trade or the outcome it's just another trade. I could sure utilize the funds from the event if it happens such that at least the initial capital funding is recovered and it would be awesome if it actually RV's at 2 or 3 dollars. The only thing I do know is that the CBI is owned and operated by the same people who own all the other central banks in the world and they are an extremely hateful and evil organization. If they can screw everyone else in the world and at the same time make themselves many times richer in the process, that is exactly what they will do. So the question is: Would the dinar lopped three zeros serve their interest better than any other option? I don't know the answer to that. I do know that whatever they decide to do will be expressly designed for their best interest and no one else's. It does kind of look like that right now, we may all be lucky to even get our investment back. It has been delayed for so long and so repetitively that I just don't have a real strong feeling how it will work out. Still holding though. I guess someday we will see. I know that there are a lot of people who are really depending on this and I feel sorry for them because it has not been a good experience so far. If it does lop, it may not even be possible to sell an inventory of dinar back to recover most of the cost to purchase. So it may end up being a total bust. I sure hope not though. Also kind of wish I had never heard of this and bought into it. But I did so it is what it is and nobody knows except the ones who own the CBI. And they are not telling...

• Upvote 2

I own over 30 million dinar and I don't expect to make a million off this investment.

NO disrespect but if you invested $30,000 USD which is close to 30 million Dinar and don't expect to make a million you should have invested elsewhere.

• Upvote 4

I sure am glad I didn't plow too much money into this "investment". As it is with the VIP, the offshore thing, the Belize account, the Nevada corp which had to be re-done, I spent a lot more than I should have but it was a purely speculative deal and I knew that going in. No one knows how this will end assuming that it will eventually come to an end. I never was emotionally attached to the trade or the outcome it's just another trade. I could sure utilize the funds from the event if it happens such that at least the initial capital funding is recovered and it would be awesome if it actually RV's at 2 or 3 dollars. The only thing I do know is that the CBI is owned and operated by the same people who own all the other central banks in the world and they are an extremely hateful and evil organization. If they can screw everyone else in the world and at the same time make themselves many times richer in the process, that is exactly what they will do. So the question is: Would the dinar lopped three zeros serve their interest better than any other option? I don't know the answer to that. I do know that whatever they decide to do will be expressly designed for their best interest and no one else's. It does kind of look like that right now, we may all be lucky to even get our investment back. It has been delayed for so long and so repetitively that I just don't have a real strong feeling how it will work out. Still holding though. I guess someday we will see. I know that there are a lot of people who are really depending on this and I feel sorry for them because it has not been a good experience so far. If it does lop, it may not even be possible to sell an inventory of dinar back to recover most of the cost to purchase. So it may end up being a total bust. I sure hope not though. Also kind of wish I had never heard of this and bought into it. But I did so it is what it is and nobody knows except the ones who own the CBI. And they are not telling...

That sucks.

This is a perfect example of why I try to bring people back down to earth. Emotional investing is never a good thing. I'm prettty sure if you took a step back and played devils advocate a little you would not have spent your money on trusts and corps until after the RV. If I'm wrong and there is an RV @ 3.22 there will be plenty of time to set up all your asset protection entities. My lawyers have assued me they can everything in place within 21 days if this crazy scenario should play out. On the other hand thought if I'm right and it LOPs then RVs at 3.22 or so there is no reason to form any of those entities. It would not be worth the money unless you are holding hundreds on millions of dinar. Don't do anything rash just do your home work

peace

DI

Edited by Drunken Irish
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I can see it's time to put a stop to all of this negativity around here... it's leading to nothing good. I'm going to make some changes around here, and tomorrow will bring some new rules.

Everyone, in the words of a wise moderator... please play nice.

Speaking of new rules - we need to start getting rid of the negative attitudes around here.

This won't be pretty, but it needs to be done.

I have to start somewhere, so... Drunken Irish, you're first in the line of fire!

My lawyers have assued me they can everything in place within 21 days...

DI, you seem like a good guy but you don't have all the facts and I'm going to guess you haven't spent a lot of money researching this like I have. You sound like a non-believer, and I'm probably wasting my time - but I'll state a common sense fact that you or your "attorneys" may not have considered:

If you receive the gain, you pay the taxes. You can't change that after the fact. To try to change that is known simply as this: tax evasion.

Some things are only possible before the RV, and there's not one attorney in the country that can change that.

Now, why am I targeting you first?

I find it hard to believe you've spent any legitimate amount of money discussing this with attorneys, yet you aren't a VIP. Anyone that has over $1000 in Dinar should be VIP just for the Cash In benefit... and you say you're invested to the tune of $30,000!!!

really? 30k in dinar but you won't support the Dinar site you post on so frequently, in spite of the obvious benefits of VIP?

I'm not buying it.

If you can prove it to me, I'll send you $100 - not a voucher, not a VIP subscription, not a gift card for my book.

I'll write a check or get a money order or send it paypal - whichever you prefer.

Please click the contact link at the bottom of the page and let me know how you plan on proving that you are here as a legitimate dinar investor and not someone simply trying to cause trouble. Sorry to single you out, but rest assured that you are just the first of many.

Now, put your money where your mouth is.

Everyone else - let's just stop the negativity immediately. Thanks.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 4

Why are you here? If anyone here offers how much they have supposedly invested, I consider them to be weird to say the least. Can you prove to us that you have that much invested? Seems to me that you use this inflated amount that you say you have to act like you are smarter than the rest of us. I own a considerable amount. I don't feel smarter than anyone else here on DV.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Wow, seriously Adam?

His point of view is not negative, its just what he expects. Period. Can you provide anything that proves that his opinion is wrong? No, you cant. If you are not buying how much dinars he has, fine, no one has to. Nor does he need to prove it to anyone... :lol: $100 would be nowhere near enough for me to disclose anything, to anyone! :lol:

Im VIP, and more...

I can see as a business owner, that you are trying to protect your site. Obviously, the thoughts and/or opinions about not making as much moneyas some may think in this investment are not the most appealing to this types of site (this one happens to be the only site I frequent), but it seems you are misjudging realistic POSSIBILITIES, for negative attitude. If I'm wrong, please provide PROOF (not opinion), that his opinion is not a possibility... The point is, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. I know Iraq is not in the same position most countries that lopped their currencies were in, but it might just be the most cost effective thing for them. As long as people are not being disrespectful (which he was not), there is no reason why they (meaning EVERYONE) cant engage in a discussion and speak the mind.

You may be right as far as the lawyers go, god knows I know shady lawyers, but still...

• Upvote 14

No one, in this whole forum, can produce any recent evidence about how much actual, physical currency is in circulation. Until then, I'm with Bluebird. By the way, I can't see Iraq, with all this new found respect as being a major player in the ME region, coming out, with a slow incremental rise in their currency. We are looking at this whole situation, through a western perspective. Iraq wants too show everyone that they are back and IMO its going to be at least equal to the USD. I was lucky enough to have made money on the Kuwait revaluation and all I know is that it can happen.

• Upvote 1

It seems a little strange to me that Most of the negative articles have come out in the past few weeks and are from fairly new members. I also think the basis behind the negativity may be to get even more dinar out of circulation. Who know's? I have not been on this site for long, however have been reading it for about 6 months and had never posted anything on a computer site,,thanks to my 15 year old for teaching me how to do this sorta thing. This being said the change in attitude in the last 2 weeks or so has not been good. I, for one do think this is going to happen with no LOP. As for D Irish-even at .30 with your declared Investment, you would still come out at over 5 million after 35% to Uncle Sam. So why the negativity?? If we keep a positive outlook on this in our personal lives as well as on this site of which I am a paid member and proud to be one to help support it, things will happen. Maybe not on our expected or wanted time frame but soon hopefully. If we were to just gain our investment back with a small profit only, WELL, That's Speculatin'

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

With all the recent attention to High Rate or Low Rate, I keep reading that if you think your going to become a millionaire overnight your crazy.....I have to tell you these people are creating just as much drama then the Idiots that are saying it has RV....It's Done...Cash in tomorrow etc.....Here is my point I have been invested in the IQD over 6-YEARS.....I personally have enough invested that when, whenever it RV's I will be a millionaire.....So please stop telling people that this not possible.....No matter how long it takes, and how it RV's people will do well with this investment-that's my opinion.......I'm just tired of all these bubble poppers trying to see only the dark side, and crush the dream, without any FACTS to back it up.....NO ONE ON HERE KNOWS.......You can read every article thats exists in the free world in you still would know 1% of what or how it is going to go down.........SO STOP FLATTERING YOURSELF......

So lets not forget that some people will become millionaires, it is very possible.....

I'm not directing this toward anyone, I don't mean to be rude, I;m just trying to re-establish the positive energy around here and for myself......Thanks for reading.

I can appreciate your optimism and I too hope the dream is real and that I will become a millionaire like your saying. Like Drunken Irish I hold close to what he has and have been in this investment myself for 5 years. BUT and I say that seriously with careful thought and consideration to us all. I have read 100's of articles between the UN, IMF and WTO about this whole investment. Based on the Dinars currently in circulation I have to be optimistic and real with myself so I do not drive myself crazy dreaming, I'm a disabled Veteran I have had 25 surgeries and have more surgical steel in my back, left arm and right hand than most people have seen in a lifetime. Where am I going with this you ask? As I said I have done like many of us a ton of research finding out the facts on Iraq and it's prognoses for the future and here is what I have learned and consider fact. Due to War Iraq is only at a fraction of it's oil output capacity meaning it will take a few years to rebuild their oil, country, banking, homeland security to stop all the terrorism, Seat the GOI and prove stability over the next couple of years and finally pay off all their war reparations to many other countries besides Kuwait. According to all recent reports from Iraq, UN and IMF as well as WTO the facts are this, Iraq does have a bunch of national wealth in their coffers, Iraq is steadily digging out of this mess rebuilding their homes hospitals schools and infrastructure. They truly are BUSY people over their. My point is just somewhat inline with ALI from DT said in his interview, We will have an RV no doubt! But like Ali I think the RVing of their currency will be done in stages. They cannot afford a rate of lets say 2 to 3 dollars a dinar or for that matter not even a 1.00 equal exchange. I think it will some day return to it's former glory and value but coming out of 10yrs of war and like I said from all the reports I do believe to get a decent return it will take years. I'm not being negative at all, I'm not spreading any rumors and most certainly NOT BASHING anybody. I'm trying to be a voice of reason in a very turbulent time, I want everything you guys all want and probably MORE I just have to be real in my expectations as I like to DREAM BIG TOO. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 6

Removing 3 zeros

Raising 3 zeros

Deleting 3 zeros

All = Lopping 3 zeros

REMOVE

RAISE

DELETE

ALL dont equal a LOP because it is not an OVER INFLATED economy! HELLO... You get this? A LOSS OF PROFIT is like a stock split.

You cant split a stock that is under valued. So you need to have a profit to do a LOSS OF PROFIT. UNREAL... Read. Sorry but it gets old.

Peace Brotherl

• Upvote 1

I agree Ore-----like him or not, he was not being disrespectful (this time, lol), simply voicing his opinion. I guess we should really be careful who we disagree with otherwise we could be banned....or other days the thread may just get locked.....

• Upvote 5