Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali - Dinar Trade -- Nice Try Dude

jxhal

Hey, Folks i dont Buy this for one Hour or 30 min.

Stop and think about this .

If you were about or have the possibilty to make a big score - You would start this rummor also..

Maybe big brother is in volved and needs to keep the small people down, While they get you to cash in for very little $$

they in turn resell for major $$$$ ---- Nice Try Big brother.

I Dont Buy it !!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

i think the cbi is pulling strings on their top level puppet. ali want to own a bank in iraq,he want to maintain his contacts for his dinar business anyway you look at it he wins do you think he cares about damaging his business with the guaranty of the rv iraqi is not printing any more money so what out there is it.when the rv happens the money is already accounted for but they dont want it in the hands of the non iraqi and none muslims.their attitude is like having a boss that pays you well but you hate his guts and nobody will pay you nowhere near as much as him so you kiss arss and bit your tongue

If Ali really thought there would be an RV over $1 he would stop selling. With the amount of dinar he has he would be worth more than Bill Gates

Well your point is wrong. He is a dinar dealer not just investor like the rest of us. Why would he keep all the dinar for himself when he can sell for a lot profit which he had been doing for years. I am sure he made off millions in profits just from buyers like us (his own RV). He did say that he has his own personal stash. If I had a few million dollars I will be selling dinar. That is some good business right now!

Edited by palung
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If Ali really thought there would be an RV over $1 he would stop selling. With the amount of dinar he has he would be worth more than Bill Gates

How much does he have? Remember if it RV's before the 23rd all his last minute reserves he took in will have to be made good. Maybe that is why he is trying to slow down his sales a bit.

Hey, Folks i dont Buy this for one Hour or 30 min.

Stop and think about this .

If you were about or have the possibilty to make a big score - You would start this rummor also..

Maybe big brother is in volved and needs to keep the small people down, While they get you to cash in for very little $$

they in turn resell for major $$$$ ---- Nice Try Big brother.

I Dont Buy it !!!

I buy it, Adam says its going to be low also.

i gave you +1 for effort but i dont think ali and big brother are buddies, so take off that tin foil hat your wearing :lol: anywho, i would believe ali to start this rumor for the faint of heart to keel over and sell back their dinar to him.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

...it's not a new "rumor"...he has always said this...

...you have to admit, it makes more sense than $6.18 or some of the other #'s that have become gospel lately....

To me, the real Miracle would be to get as far as a $1.00 rate max. per Dinar with NO LOP.......But again I'll call myself happy and super satisfied with a 0.10 rate

Look Ali, is a nice guy, but bottom line, he is a dealer too.

Either way he will make money...

Also, IMHO, I believe he is not able to keep the "extra" money he has has once RV'd. I believe he has a fuduciary duty to return the money.

I don't think CBI or the bank he gets it from will let him double dip...?

Just my humble opinion.

• Upvote 1

**DING** DING** DING** WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!

It won't RV this month. I am willing to bet if anyone is interested.

Look Ali, is a nice guy, but bottom line, he is a dealer too.

Either way he will make money...

Also, IMHO, I believe he is not able to keep the "extra" money he has has once RV'd. I believe he has a fuduciary duty to return the money.

I don't think CBI or the bank he gets it from will let him double dip...?

Just my humble opinion.

Of course he can keep the dinar he has already paid for..

You think their gonna fly over and confiscate it?

think about this Ali stated he was working with at least 3 banks. now if a bank gives you less than a dealer would the bank has to go through some one to trade the dinar for them. the bank say it will take up to 2 weeks to get your money they charge you close to 20% for the work they keep some for themselves and the rest goes to the dealer they are using so if Ali has 3 or 4 banks using him to cash for them he makes money off of them allot more than he charge you if you come directly to him for cash in plus he will hang on to it for awhile longer to see if it goes up anymore to make extra.

It won't RV this month. I am willing to bet if anyone is interested.

Of course he can keep the dinar he has already paid for..

You think their gonna fly over and confiscate it?

I believe Ali has/ owns a "few" banks in Iraq.

It wouldn't be real smart to screw CBI.

But I would go even further to say he has agreemnts with CBI concerning this type of activity..

Not to mention the latest rules and regs for MSB

Here is the link..

http://www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/msb/

Edited by Cabo
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, Ali's supply of dinar is drying up and he needs to increase his stock of dinar so he has more to sell. Shoot, he lowered his buy-back of 1 million dinar to $800.00. Then he resells at $1,220 and makes $420 per million! Shrewd businessman :angry: Spread a bad rumor and make more money at our expense :mad:

RRRRVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

• Upvote 1

I like Ali...I'm not a pumper at all. He has a buisness to make the best profits in mind..thats one of the reasons why we're here too. Right?

People are still buying, last night I ordered for someone...actually twice ..last night, with 2 seperate transactions. There was a decent increase between order numbers between the two of them. So they're buying. Personally the company has given me great customer service compared to the many transactions I've had with other businesses who lost the art after they became successful.

He stands to make money in every ...of ...many scenarios. Thats a good business man ..lol..he sold most of us on dinar investment and I trust he'll ship the orders..even with RV rumors high.. because he's been good on his word to date.

My gut tells me he is good and I believe you can be a good business man and have integrity at the same time.

I was at the bank today..they were clueless on the dinar. The lady who wired for me, was inquiring about them and thought maybe she would look into them as well. She said if it works out, come back and we'll help you, maybe we'll be rich.. then it occurred to me who knows when this will change...maybe I may come back to take out a loan out instead.ohmy.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

Go RV!!

Wishwell11