Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***This is for Adam Montana****

easyrider

A little grounded advice:

Let's say that the powers of those necessary within the CBI / GOI decided upon a feasible monetary policy that adjusts the exchange rates in our favor. How many people do you honestly think would be aware of the full-disclosed details? Shabs is likely #1, but what about guys like M or A, even they may not know or understand.

In my opinion, most of the powerful people from both parliament and CBI understand that their monetary policy may need improvements. Whether this be done via LOP, RV, or slow gradual increasing of value. They are likely undecided upon which decision is best at this current moment and consider options. It is likely they need assistance from outside sources such as the IMF to help them. I bet a lot of this information is hard to determine as a lot of road-blocks are still in the way. Such as Ch. 7, HCL, final seating of the Govt.

Therefore, remove the road-blocks, and lets see what they start cooking up. Right? I believe they will make the decision that is within the best interest of the country and their people at the most convenient time. -- It is just we don't know when the time will be............ Which could be anywhere from any minutes to any year..

Hi Darin :)

Well stated...the roadblocks indeed still exist which remind us it is not "all done, done done" as the

creative folk put it. :lol:

They will do what is best for Iraq. Hopefully that will be profitable for all of us too short or long term.

Thanks for your clear thought. It is ALL up to them and they are definitely not in a hurry.

All my best!

Jim

---

I think myself and the whole forum would like to get your take on Ali's comments that were made. I know youve always said a low rate but in recent chat you uped the ante a little higher just wondering your take on all of this and If something unusual is going on with Ali and the treasury department because of the new guidelines they gave Dinartrade. Thanks in advance.

I think he is being very cautious in every move he makes from here on out with regard to the dinar and any revaluation. Once visited by the FEDs, most common folk get really scared and know they are being watched to a certain degree. It seems to change most people. If, and I say if, Ali has had any prior knowledge to an rv about to occur, you can bet that he will never let anything close to that come out of his mouth. Way too much for him to risk the FEDs tying it all up in court for years, claiming he had prior knowledge from the sources who supply him. Ali, one might assume, will be a very humble man from here on out.......

• Upvote 1

I think he is being very cautious in every move he makes from here on out with regard to the dinar and any revaluation. Once visited by the FEDs, most common folk get really scared and know they are being watched to a certain degree. It seems to change most people. If, and I say if, Ali has had any prior knowledge to an rv about to occur, you can bet that he will never let anything close to that come out of his mouth. Way too much for him to risk the FEDs tying it all up in court for years, claiming he had prior knowledge from the sources who supply him. Ali, one might assume, will be a very humble man from here on out.......

I agree i think someone paid Ali a pleasant visit and it scared him.

Sorry my friend but under what authority do you say that rates of $3.22, $5.27, $6.18 are crazy and nuts???? You have just come out with the statement that no intelligent person would accept these rumours. Please can you tell me what knowledge you have that makes you jump to that conclusion please........

I'm talking about factual knowledge, not what your gut might tell you.

Here's why. If it revalued at $3.22 let's say. With 24 Trillion dinar in circulation (CBI number) the amount Iraq would owe dinar holders would be FIVE TIMES THE NATIONAL DEBT OF THE UNITED STATES. OVER 70 TRILLION DOLLARS! Factual knowledge and 100% impossible!

Edited by mentalmagic
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Here's why. If it revalued at $3.22 let's say. With 24 Trillion dinar in circulation (CBI number) the amount Iraq would owe dinar holders would be FIVE TIMES THE NATIONAL DEBT OF THE UNITED STATES. OVER 70 TRILLION DOLLARS! Factual knowledge and 100% impossible!

Please can you show me where you got the 24 trillion dinar from.

Iraq has enough oil to cover it. they said they made 250+ million dollars a day i think they can cover it. 70 trillion dollars? is that in USD or IQD?

I think the question of how much currency is in circulation is never going to be clear....I also have an opinion that it clearly will determine what they can and can not come out with as a rate..But at the same time I feel it's only 1 piece of the puzzle...I think a lot of the speculation that has been done holds weight buy it self but until you put it all together with all the right pieces which we will never have, it's like trying to push a rope....You Can't.....Anyway I got off track, Thanks easy for getting Adam to put this into perspective.....

• Upvote 2

Iraq has enough oil to cover it. they said they made 250+ million dollars a day i think they can cover it. 70 trillion dollars? is that in USD or IQD?

Where do you get the figure of 250+ million a day?

I understand that they're exporting roughly 2.5 million barrels of crude

I understand that the current going price for crude is $100+/barrel

But, you must realize that they only get a portion of that in revenue. Not sure on exact figures, but, it may be possible that it is anywhere from 30-50$ per barrel.

Ok, well, I guess I will be the one to get all the negative marks. Why dont you all who are so confused right now, cause you thought this was gonna be a lottery ticket, join VIP and get your answers right away. Most of you just freeload off this site, spending countless hours on it, constantly posting about the crappy rumors and bogus intel. Why would Adam constanly have to debunk everything that is brought here to the "free" section. This website is a private website, with a free public forum. Show him a little respect and pay for some info that you cant seem to find on your own while constantly replying to nonsense.

Trust me, you can learn a lot from VIP, but it might not be what you want. You will have to do some digging, and some reading, and some thinking. Ok, well, maybe thats too much. We should just expect Adam to debunk every stupid post that comes across here. Really people, spend some time going back through old news and talk to some of the people that have been invested for 7 years. You may find out a little more than just relying on "intel" from gurus. And Ali is another form of Guru!

Fire away!!

I'd give you a +100 for this post....

• Downvote 1

I think the question of how much currency is in circulation is never going to be clear....I also have an opinion that it clearly will determine what they can and can not come out with as a rate..But at the same time I feel it's only 1 piece of the puzzle...I think a lot of the speculation that has been done holds weight buy it self but until you put it all together with all the right pieces which we will never have, it's like trying to push a rope....You Can't.....Anyway I got off track, Thanks easy for getting Adam to put this into perspective.....

I try to take the claim of how much IQD is in circulation as the same grain of salt as the % of 000s brought into the CBI.

Even what we may see within statements, articles, etc. may not be entirely accurate. We're speaking about confidential information at some levels.

We can only sit back, speculate, and hope for an increase in value.

It appears that we are nearly pushing a 10-year mark from when the new-IQD was introduced. For those that got into the game early, they're already seeing gains of profit.

The ROI % may not be huge for those individuals, but I bet most are still sitting on it & waiting for it to return.

Seeing the value of the IQD, and it's history since 2003, I found it interesting that it has gone up in value over time. Sometimes, changing values several times within a year. We're well past a year as the last time the value had any change, and it makes me wonder.. Why is that.

• Upvote 2

Do you have VIP?? Did you set up a public forum for people to discuss this investment and then hope that they will in turn contribute a little in thanks?? No??? Didnt think so. What is so wrong with trying to cover expenses and make a little money while doing it??? Isnt that how America is supposed to work?? Im a little confused. Guess I'm just not the freeloader type. Sorry, my bad.

Bingo Roger!! Thanks Niko for bringing that over.

You are a bit slow. I was complementing him. You know the part about a good business strategy. Catch up Forest.

You are a bit slow. I was complementing him. You know the part about a good business strategy. Catch up Forest.

Ha! You know what, I didnt read it very clearly. If thats what you are trying to say, then my hat off to you. I read a sarcastic tone with your post, but hey, I will be the first to admit I have been wrong before. And as for your Forest Gump comment; "Momma always said life is like a bowl of Dinar, it looks gross, tastes gross, and is absolutely worthless right now". Ok, maybe thats not how it went?.................

I'd give you a +100 for this post....

Thanks for getting my back Islandgirl!!