Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOW !! WOW !! AND WOW AGAIN !!

Thanks Qman, I hope he and I both are able to get out and vote next election. Im tired of the government talking of cutting SS & medicare, when the first thing should be their saleries, disability & medicaid. Terry. :angry:

Edited by tgar
  • Upvote 1

That's the reason they were called the "Greatest Generation"

My dad is still alive at 90 and tells me and my kids stories from his era.

I hope we can make him proud and live up to his expectation.

Keep fighting the good fight.... it's not over yet!

Great post Qman, my father has passed and was in the Army WWII, I'm proud to say that he was a very proud American and defended her to the day he died in his actions, opinions and raising of his children. They were truely the "Greatest Generation."

• Upvote 2

Thanks Qman. God Bless Mr. Estes and God Bless America....land that I love!

It's funny how you see only a hand full of criminals trying to get out of her into another country but you see millions every year trying to get into the Good Ole US of A! Hmmm what does that tell you haters of America??

gp49

• Upvote 1

Wow, so the president and first lady actually tell the truth and get slammed. Meh, what's new.

If Little Barry decided to Worship Mohammed, and then endeavor to destroy America,.... Would he do anything different then he is doing now?

.....Thanks for the Post!

• Upvote 2