Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is this I found!!!!!? Your opinions???!!!!!

wishwell11

http://articlesofint...0-%20April%2010

I'm assuming that since someone posted articles from another site this morning it's ok to post this.

Will someone please give me their take on this..the watch words were in 1 intel and 1 guru. Gem reference we know is referenced in anothers last week? I had to read it several times before I could form an opinion.

Kellys blog yesterday 4/10-East meets West.

Wishwell11 huh.gif

Greetings and salutations;

I no way imply deliveries start tomorrow, because I know the banks play with money over the weekend, in the trades etc, monday is reserved for putting it back, auditing and things. An old imf contact of mine, schooled me well by saying, 'never on a monday' along with all the reasons why. I will say this, the world has changed vastly since then, new owners, new regs, all as the new banking system takes over the global control. So I cannot say, it couldn't happen, 'they' can do anything they like, it's all under new controls. Matter of fact, on friday night while everybody was distracted by the babble over the budget, there was a massive change that took place, seamlessly with no overt disturbance. Word has come to me tho, some folks already started heading for the hills, in anticipation of the arrival of orange jumpsuits and extended vacations.

As the man in europe said some time ago, 'there's is something going on that we'll be discussing for generations'. How many people knew at the time of the renaissance that that time period was a big deal and its' effects would last for centuries? What changed in banking alone, followed into the 20th century. One thing making a come back, is the return to metal standard in banking. This takes things down to even by holding a baseline to commerce. No more monetizing 'air', goodbye to a debt based banking system. Just some sanity, that's all. I don't know who but somebody tried one more time to stop all this in the world, they were summarily sent away. What part of no, don't you get? Which made for a world wide group of very happy people. To the point many are taking the weekend off after many years of constant work and missed BBQ's. Also folks who have been waiting with the rest of us, tho having more money to wait with, have big grins on their faces, as their 'numbers' came up on the screen, accessible after the common folks' drops.

People will lose it a little bit when the door knocks come and IT what it is is. You've waited for what seems like a life time, for the world to change to what should be, for everyone. Many paradigm changes will rip thru the grey matter, many so-called limits suddenly ripped away, how ya gonna act? Consider your self and your loved ones first, I don't recommend walking up and down the street handing out money, first thing that would do is make you a target for the unscrupulous. Keep your wits about yourself. Remember what the old folks said when you were growing up. Those precious little kernels that buried themselves into the mind somewhere. Little gems from me, ma or poppy from their own dealings in life.

From all coming across this desk, they have made this as simple as possible so the same should apply to you, KISS, 'keep it simple stupid'. Don't try to out think anything. Or run around like the tazmanian devil of warner brothers fame, with your hair on fire. Everybody above you has had a humility lesson to learn that having money does not necessarily mean you run everything. Some were shocked to learn who was running this show. Just because you have a chinese contact doesn't mean you are getting the straight skinny either, there are levels and levels. And each level has the info afforded them. I'm hearing from those who know, this will be quite the exciting week. In a moment you will write the mailbox SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSeditedSSSSSSs and be greeted with a vacation message, 'Elvis has left the building'. Calm clarity are the watch words. The instructions will be quite clear.

_Love and Kisses;

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

The only thing I can come up with is that Poofness is referring to the new worldwide banking system/standards, which would be a supposed return to metals backing for currencies and commodities, and also an increase in available funds at banks per what each customer deposits, which if you read about the Basel 2.0, or whatever it's called, you'll see a certain % increase is required from each bank under this new policy. Can you say, Holy Bank Robberies Batman! But no, really, it's going to be a weird change if all that is being talked about recently isn't just useless drivel from the minds of over-excited "i'm in the know" internet personalities. Only time and careful observation will tell.

One other thing I got from this was that we should be careful and almost secretive with our newfound richness after it revalues during this "exciting week" coming up. It's kind of strange to be using exciting week and "Calm and Clarity" in the same thought pattern.

Also, "some were shocked to learn who was running this show" and then the mention of the Chinese, whether that was random or planned, who knows.

People just don't get it. Those in power, the Twelve, Council of Twelve or Thirteen, or whatever you want to call it: the big time families or maybe just individuals who have the largest portion of control over global economies because of hereditary privileges or dynasty inheritances, or whatever. Those in power will never to be known to anyone that truly matters (which would be someone who would and could legitimately tell the rest of us underlings and "regular" people without having their information denied). The identity of those who are playing with us common folks will never be known, unfortunately. The ones behind countless atrocities throughout history, whether because of money, power, sadistic tendencies, whatever it may be, or just because it was status quo to do so, will remain hidden, if and only if because they desire, no, require to remain hidden from the rest of the world. Even if it seems like someone may have figured out who one of these superpowers may be, it is likely they are only led to the obvious scapegoat or planted identity and have not uncovered the real truth. I personally think it's something ridiculously obvious, like forehead-smacking obvious, long-sigh obvious. Like...

Carrot Top

or someone like that.

But obviously not him.

Anyway, done with that tangent.

This article stinks of forgotten promises to me... As much as becoming an overnight millionaire would be a very favorable event, I'm going to have to assume that the more likely scenario is a slowly increasing currency tied to Iraq's progress over the coming years, which is perfectly fine. Here's to the revalue, restart of the world's economy, rescue of U.S. economy, whatever else can possibly toasted during this tumultuous time...

Cheers.

Edited by TQueezy
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Alot of filled with no meat. In reality, we are in for a longer and more painfull economic crisis which will forever impact all of us in a very harsh way. The US is broke,unemployment high,home sales and values suck and the cost of food and gas are skyrocketing. Massive layoffs expected across the US reducing the numbers of police officers, fire fighters. teachers etc... Inflation is right around the corner and interest rates will be on the rise. In 3 wars that we can't win spending billions of $ that could have repaired social security and Medicare. That is just the USA. And the rest of the world isn't doing any better is it. ? I am very very concerned.

Edited by sheik
  • Upvote 2

Scary scenario comes to mind. This article makes me think that maybe we have been taking a much too simple view of this investment. The potential dinar RV well probably runs much deeper in its implications than we know or can even guess. I have always been taught to try and read between the lines when it comes to politics, economics, and sociology. Not being able to apply Western-style logic to this whole shebang is slowly turning the screws for a lot of folks and now is where we should probably start taking the outlook that this is much more complicated than we have been led to believe, therefore, it will be more drawn out than we want to face, myself included.

Anyway, this is the gist of what I get from the article. Look for much more profound impacts by this potentially monumental event. Did anyone else get the feeling that there was a veiled reference to JFK and the connection to 1963?

Edited by r65
  • Upvote 4

Interesting to entertain..and what about this angle....

Ok call me crazy no big deal.. as I am probably certifiable as we speak since reading all kinds of information regarding this investment...but thats not up for discussion dry.giflaugh.gif or confirmation...I have a family who does that for you.

Please don't bash me, because this isn't presented as intel..I have no opinion but just sharing information I found on net and my opinions sway from one end of the spectrum to another that also touch down, to conclude... I have no opinion at all that lasts longer than 5 minutes.

blink.gifblink.gifhuh.gifblink.gif

If we backout from the government/global angle and assume its just an explanation to someone about why to this point so many delays and conflicting intel...... and apply the next to the last paragraph and beyond .. to a multi level network of dealers/intel/pumpers communication or perhaps even, an investment group network who shares the same interest of an RV as the dinar holders. (net has some interesting references) For example....

>>Which made for a world wide group of very happy people. To the point many are taking the weekend off after many years of constant work and missed BBQ's.

I recall months ago in an intel chat, someone complaining about missing BBQ's. I certainly don't like the reference of people heading for the hills to to avoid orange jump-suits in one scenario but from a govenment abuse...I'm ok with that scenario.

Also folks who have been waiting with the rest of us, tho having more money to wait with, have big grins on their faces, as their 'numbers' came up on the screen, accessible after the common folks' drops. >>

Could this be a message of a network intel or pumpers.. who knows, and some have disclosed getting paid with IQD...they and the person with control and the money, who are waiting along with them smiling at the rates he saw and accessable after the common folks drops

could it be a reference to the numbers of dinar or % commission that is accessable, after the common folks drop

us?...after we cash-in? or exchange ...or after things calm down after accepting whatever

"it is what it is". reference? .....or is common folk who didn't invest in dinar?

...lol take your pick. blink.gif

People will loose it for a bit (us?) when the door knocks and it is what it is...could be good or bad ...but followed by a "ya" not people...

how ya gonna act? Consider your self and your loved ones first, I don't recommend walking up and down the street handing out money, first thing that would do is make you a target for the unscrupulous.

What I found interesting as well , if it comes from a contact, from another investment issue that runs parallel to ours..or maybe competitor in the dinar investment network... the *discounted china contact .. reference used.. could sound like a competitive angle on who has the *true intel? There definatly seems to be a little of that in dinar world.

I know those now taking time off, remarks, for the last couple of days do fall within some of intel missing in action . I know this person has posted on a ("not allowed to say) site, previously.

All very interesting and maddening isn't it. To stretch the imagination/speculation out even further, the watch words were used in an intel and a selected guru advisment on the 11th.

You could also make reference to the common people drop,..being applicable not investing in dinar. The accessable after the drop of the common people, could also be the. dinar people obligations that need to be reconciled before the numbers celebrated on the screen, are assessable for pay, comissions etc. In these scenarios, the paragraphs prior gives an overall synopsis of why the overall delays from previous intel received?

Just more angles to add to the massive amounts of confusing rumor/intel messages.

Who knows exactly what this means? blink.gif .... Searching the net, for a posters public comments..does seem to make a conclusion there is a historical long-run interest in the RV. Maybe they will do a follow-up blog to clarify...if Elvis hasn't left the building yet.

This has been an entertaining ride to say the least...and appears it will be right up until the end.

Wishwell11....hoping those rates on the screen that make everyone smile, are applicable to us...with a no-lop.and sane enough in the end... to cash in then hand out money on the streets biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Hate to say it, but that sounds like some twisted, talking in riddles, cryptic info that is consistent with the way CMKX info is sometimes dispersed. The part that some have already headed for the hills: my guess is those that have already been arrested for their part of CMKX fraud---those awaiting orange jump suits are those that have been indicted, but not convicted, but know it is coming. And those with "extended vacations"---- term often coined when someone is in jail or prison---they are on "VACATION", lol.

As far as the knock at the door---that's what is almost a "joke" now with cmkx shareholders.....one day you will get a knock at the door with a "packet". That "packet" will magically be the answer we have all been waiting on....info pertaining to the settlement and how the monies are to be disbursed, etc.....Plenty of jokes about where is Fed-Ex or UPS is with the packet....still waiting for the knock on the door....

As far as alluding to Chinese contact---Attorney Hodges has more less stated that the Chinese have now taken over our payment process as an intercessor if you will. If any read the post connecting CMKX RV within 48 hrs or the one posted yesterday. I believe each time Attorney Hodges letter was posted. In the letter talking about the train and everyone being connected and I believe he said the White Knights were pulling it (either way---white knights were involved) he was referring to the Chinese controlling the situation, that was my guess on having own chinese informant.....

And of course, running around like TAZ devil b/c you have finally become rich---the "packet " finally came (equivalent to RV)

And the missed Bar BBQ's and Weekends would be b/c people have been waiting on CMKX for seven yrs, just like many of you and missed out on many family functions, family time, weekend frolicking and playing due to being caught up in all the info on forums, chats, etc......

I could be way off base, that's simply what crossed my mind when I read it......

• Upvote 4

In reguards to the part about some people having more money to wait, with grins on their faces,.....Seems that there was an article on here that I read yesterday having something to do with the Mafia possibly, and other very weathly people who were supposed to (IN THIS CASE ANYWAY) going to be waiting on the "little man" to cash in at something like .10-.30, and with time restrictions....then goes on to say that after time had gone by for the "cash in" , these folks would be able to state..."oops!, I fought!" and at that point be allowed to cash in anyway due to their financial power or status! Basically stating that it will RV low....have time running against the average Dinar Investor, and after "We" have all made a little....then will come in the ones with more wealth.,,,,,and cash in much bigger! Could this be speaking of "pumpers", dealers, Mafia, or British Royality? Who knows...just thought that I would throw my two cents in there!!! I do have to say...and Ive been saying it since last week after talking personally with the Asst. Manager at my bank over the phone, ....I wanted to see if I could finally get some of my OWN intel! , that I do fully believe that this will be an exciting week!!! I have stated those exact words a dozen times to my wife since last Tuesday or Wedsday....maybe just a feeling....maybe I need to start drinking....who knows,...all I can tell you is that I believe that even though "man" does the leg work, ultimately....God is in control....His timing is different from ours...He sees the whole picture...and has had a plan laid out since the foundation of the world!!!! So in short...I am comfortable with the timing.....My Heavenly Father supplies all of my needs, therefore all of my faith is in Him! I cannot begin to even think about looking at it in any other fashion!!! When this takes place....I will for one...be giving all of the Glory to God!! This is just my opinion....but on the other side of the coin...I know the truth, RV...or No RV! Thanks for reading! Blessings and Warm Wishes to all!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Hate to say it, but that sounds like some twisted, talking in riddles, cryptic info that is consistent with the way CMKX info is sometimes dispersed. The part that some have already headed for the hills: my guess is those that have already been arrested for their part of CMKX fraud---those awaiting orange jump suits are those that have been indicted, but not convicted, but know it is coming. And those with "extended vacations"---- term often coined when someone is in jail or prison---they are on "VACATION", lol.

These are all great responses and glad you touched on this theory...while researching, I found pieces of information to get a gist of what you are speaking of...thank you for that information...because it helps pull the pieces together on understanding this exact subject. How frustrating for them as well.

What is this deal..with all these cryptic messages??? It seems to be a common form of communication...alot of..

Intel and some chats are that way. Maybe I need to pursue some bio-feedback to open myself up to other dimensions that I wasn't aware existed

so I can atleast have a fighting chance to comprehend what I'm reading half of the time.biggrin.gifsmile.giflaugh.gif ...throw english/ arabic translations in the mix and its enough to come to the conclusion...its a conspiracy to create resources that allows you to taylor it to whatever you want it to be...smile.gif

Wishwell11

I've looked into this whole global settlements thing before over the last year or so...I'm not a part of it, but....if its not a hoax.....then its a very interesting story.

For the United States, I really think the change is a simple matter of the US Treasury taking back its power to coin and print its own money, interest free, away from the Federal Reserve. Begin issuing "US Treasury Notes", and buy back all of the bonds it sold the Fed. The "US Treasury Note" now becomes a "competing currency" to the fed notes, and the fed notes will go away, since borrowing them creates interest, and US notes are interest free.

At the same time, you require all banks to increase their reserves until they are all at 100%. Banking regulations must change so that banks can no longer engage in fractional reserve banking. They can only loan what they have reserves for....period.

Biggest problem with banking is their ability to loan 10 times their reserves. Loaning money they don't have to generate more profit. If you or I tried to do this, we would be jailed for fraud.

The money must be backed by some tangible commodity (gold, silver, oil, etc.), or basket of commodities so that when you want to trade in your notes, you can actually trade it in for something.

You abolish the federal reserve banking system and let the markets determine the interest rates.

Things would gradually even out and we would no longer have the "business cycle" booms and busts....things would become steady and markets would become stabilized.

The problem is that there is a small group of extremely wealthy men that do not want to give up their control of the world. The Chinese, I think, are pushing very hard to oust these people from the scene......but....they don't want to go quietly.

Expect more wars, new illnesses and diseases, and a lot of death over the next few years.

Just my opinion.

• Upvote 1

http://articlesofint...0-%20April%2010

I'm assuming that since someone posted articles from another site this morning it's ok to post this.

Will someone please give me their take on this..the watch words were in 1 intel and 1 guru. Gem reference we know is referenced in anothers last week? I had to read it several times before I could form an opinion.

Kellys blog yesterday 4/10-East meets West.

Wishwell11 huh.gif

Greetings and salutations;

I no way imply deliveries start tomorrow............

Thanks for the Post...but please use the NORMAL black for your FONTS!!! Quite BLINDING.

Interesting to entertain..and what about this angle....

Ok call me crazy no big deal.. as I am probably certifiable as we speak since reading all kinds of information regarding this investment...but thats not up for discussion dry.giflaugh.gif or confirmation...I have a family who does that for you.

Please don't bash me, because this isn't presented as intel..I have no opinion but just sharing information I found on net and my opinions sway from one end of the spectrum to another that also touch down, to conclude... I have no opinion at all that lasts longer than 5 minutes.

blink.gifblink.gifhuh.gifblink.gif

If we backout from the government/global angle and assume its just an explanation to someone about why to this point so many delays and conflicting intel...... and apply the next to the last paragraph and beyond .. to a multi level network of dealers/intel/pumpers communication or perhaps even, an investment group network who shares the same interest of an RV as the dinar holders. (net has some interesting references) For example....

>>Which made for a world wide group of very happy people. To the point many are taking the weekend off after many years of constant work and missed BBQ's.

I recall months ago in an intel chat, someone complaining about missing BBQ's. I certainly don't like the reference of people heading for the hills to to avoid orange jump-suits in one scenario but from a govenment abuse...I'm ok with that scenario.

Also folks who have been waiting with the rest of us, tho having more money to wait with, have big grins on their faces, as their 'numbers' came up on the screen, accessible after the common folks' drops. >>

Could this be a message of a network intel or pumpers.. who knows, and some have disclosed getting paid with IQD...they and the person with control and the money, who are waiting along with them smiling at the rates he saw and accessable after the common folks drops

could it be a reference to the numbers of dinar or % commission that is accessable, after the common folks drop

us?...after we cash-in? or exchange ...or after things calm down after accepting whatever

"it is what it is". reference? .....or is common folk who didn't invest in dinar?

...lol take your pick. blink.gif

People will loose it for a bit (us?) when the door knocks and it is what it is...could be good or bad ...but followed by a "ya" not people...

how ya gonna act? Consider your self and your loved ones first, I don't recommend walking up and down the street handing out money, first thing that would do is make you a target for the unscrupulous.

What I found interesting as well , if it comes from a contact, from another investment issue that runs parallel to ours..or maybe competitor in the dinar investment network... the *discounted china contact .. reference used.. could sound like a competitive angle on who has the *true intel? There definatly seems to be a little of that in dinar world.

I know those now taking time off, remarks, for the last couple of days do fall within some of intel missing in action . I know this person has posted on a ("not allowed to say) site, previously.

All very interesting and maddening isn't it. To stretch the imagination/speculation out even further, the watch words were used in an intel and a selected guru advisment on the 11th.

You could also make reference to the common people drop,..being applicable not investing in dinar. The accessable after the drop of the common people, could also be the. dinar people obligations that need to be reconciled before the numbers celebrated on the screen, are assessable for pay, comissions etc. In these scenarios, the paragraphs prior gives an overall synopsis of why the overall delays from previous intel received?

Just more angles to add to the massive amounts of confusing rumor/intel messages.

Who knows exactly what this means? blink.gif .... Searching the net, for a posters public comments..does seem to make a conclusion there is a historical long-run interest in the RV. Maybe they will do a follow-up blog to clarify...if Elvis hasn't left the building yet.

This has been an entertaining ride to say the least...and appears it will be right up until the end.

Wishwell11....hoping those rates on the screen that make everyone smile, are applicable to us...with a no-lop.and sane enough in the end... to cash in then hand out money on the streets biggrin.gif

most my gals are like this one. all over the map but the dough gets spent no matter. we are almost home & thank God! I m bout out of freeze.