Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali from Dinar Trade says.....I hope he is lying

ianjohns

If the rv is a few days away and you want to sell then it makes sense to say it won't come out as high so people will buy more

Based on their current economy in Iraq, it would be a struggle to RV above 10 cents right now. Those pumpers on other sites claiming $3.22, $5.27 or $6.19 are simply poor math students. If any of those figures were true, Iraq would owe us over FIVE TIMES THE ENTIRE US NATIONAL DEBT. Absolutely impossible numbers. These pumpers actually have convinced thousands of people the dinar will soon RV at a whopping 300,000% increase in days. Crazy! At 1/10th of a penny, a 300% increase would be 3/10ths of a penny. A 3000% increase would be 3 cents. A 30,000% increase would be .30 cents. A 300,000% increase would be $3. In the entire history on planet earth, nobody has ever reported a 300,000% return.

Edited by mentalmagic
  • Upvote 1

Ali appears to communicate one way in his call and another on his SALES site for DINAR.

This is what is posted, at this very moment on DT:

Potential Value increase of a 1 Million Iraqi Dinar holding

If the value of Iraqi Dinar increases to: The resulting value of your 1,000,000 Dinar would be:

$0.01 $10,000

$0.10 $100,000

$0.20 $200,000

$0.50 $500,000

$1.00/Iraqi Dinar $1,000,000

Edited by cruiser
  • Upvote 1

I'm new at this, but have read enough to think that this could be considered a marketing move by Ali. Think about it, how is he going to make money after the RV? If he is connected well enough to know that the RV is going to come in low and that lots of people will be willing to cash in just for a small gain, he can begin to buy low and plan to sell high all over again. Seems to me this makes sense if someone wants to be able to stay profitable and be in the same business. I think he's chumming the water.

• Upvote 2

If it were to gradually go up over a long period of time, there would be no need to redenominate as CBI has said they plan to do very soon.

If they LOP they have to redenominate. simple

If they were going to RV like most people here think why would Ali still be selling dinar.

Answer is he wouldn't, he would keep it all and be richer than Bill Gates.

• Upvote 2

To me, it looks like Ali has made his money and is either going to try to buy back a bunch from disgruntled investors or he is maybe thinking about closing up shop.

Remember, he's a business and can close anytime he wants. If sales are down and it's harder to make money or not as easy to get Dinar into the country, then why not close up shop and sit on his 100 million Dinar or so and wait.

Now, at some time we have all hoped of a massive return on this investment and for some of us it was an "impulse buy". You read the forums, the pumpers are saying $3 and next Monday. The next thing you know WHAM! You're at 5/3 buying a grand worth.

Well, enough "Next Mondays" have gone by that we all know one thing for sure. NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING! LOL.

If you had bought silver 7 years ago at $7.00 an ounce with that grand, you would have $5 grand now. See? Doesn't sound as good as someone saying "Think about it man, it HAS to go up, there's no other logical way it CAN'T and you'll hit the jackpot"

If you have read any of my post, I have always though of this like a stock and we are in it pre-IPO. I have always said it will raise slowly and people will cash out and buy in accordingly just like a stock. Honestly, I'd be tickled to see it start at .04 to .10. That gives it plenty of room to grow and would start the "buying and selling frenzy".

buds

chuck

• Upvote 1

To me, it looks like Ali has made his money and is either going to try to buy back a bunch from disgruntled investors or he is maybe thinking about closing up shop.

Remember, he's a business and can close anytime he wants. If sales are down and it's harder to make money or not as easy to get Dinar into the country, then why not close up shop and sit on his 100 million Dinar or so and wait.

Now, at some time we have all hoped of a massive return on this investment and for some of us it was an "impulse buy". You read the forums, the pumpers are saying $3 and next Monday. The next thing you know WHAM! You're at 5/3 buying a grand worth.

Well, enough "Next Mondays" have gone by that we all know one thing for sure. NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING! LOL.

If you had bought silver 7 years ago at $7.00 an ounce with that grand, you would have $5 grand now. See? Doesn't sound as good as someone saying "Think about it man, it HAS to go up, there's no other logical way it CAN'T and you'll hit the jackpot"

If you have read any of my post, I have always though of this like a stock and we are in it pre-IPO. I have always said it will raise slowly and people will cash out and buy in accordingly just like a stock. Honestly, I'd be tickled to see it start at .04 to .10. That gives it plenty of room to grow and would start the "buying and selling frenzy".

buds

chuck

Agreed.. At one point Ali had over 3 billion dinar

• Upvote 1

I just saw the new news article after posting. The CBI says removing the three zeros is "getting final steps".

Maybe Ali read it before we did.

Hmmmmm

(The Iraqi Central Bank declared, Tuesday, that is about to end of the draft to

three zeros from the currency, pointing out that the project is strategically,

will be submitted to the prime minister, if it is completed.)

Ali might not have anything to sell soon.

Edited by DeadGuy
  • Upvote 1

I have NEVER (7yrs) heard Ali say that he thought an "rv" would be more than a couple of cents....and basically that is still what he is saying albeit using different words.

If people had looked at this as an INVESTMENT....LONG TERM...then only a fraction of the people who have bought would have. As it is, many people looked at this with a lottery ticket mentality and now they are suffering the consequences ...know that the lottery (due to its associated mentality) is a tax on stupid people...and they sell A LOT OF TICKETS ;)

Most got caught up in the circus atmosphere of the guru garbage....too bad....everyone has a brain and I venture to say that most everyone has a calculator....using some common sense and punching in a few numbers would have told you that anyone spouting $3...$4...$5 etc etc etc was were feeding the masses BS Crackers.... :rolleyes:

Ok, I know its gotta RV now, I just agreed with you 100% on this one!!! And you and I havent really seen eye to eye, so for me to agree with you, then anything is possible, right??!! :D:D

No for real Slade, good post ;)

My seven year dream of owning a beach home have changed into a nightmare visualizing an Arab grifter printing money in a fancy office in Los Angeles and selling it to suckers like me. I'd feel better if there were serial numbers on my 25k notes.

• 3 months later...

I just read this post from back in early April. I find it VERY INTERESTING that Ali really started to back peddle the day before the CBI announced the re denomination and a few days or about a week before he stopped selling dinar!!!

Why would people invest in the dinar if it was going to take years to appreciate and only nominally at best if DT would only pay the new rate less the $150.00 charge to cash out. Considering I paid 1180 for 1 million dinar from Dinar Trade and the actual CBI rate at that time was in the $800 range (don't have the exact CBI rate from that date in front of me), what kind of money if any was there to be made here?

Now if you take the fact that he advertised on the sites of many of websites with notorious pumpers, knowing they were seriously misleading people based on his statements in the original chat post on this thread then something doesn't smell right.

Anyone else have an opinion on Ali in light of all the recent events with another site, DD etc?

Coolbeans, sambob, drox and anyone else, I would love to hear from you....

If they were doing the slow gradual change why has it been set at the program rate of 1170 for as long as it has?? I believe my relative got in this over a yr ago and I think she said it was the same rate at the time she purchased her dinar. So over a year later it's still at this same artificial rate..... .I agree that it probably won't straight RV at $3 or $4, but I would think something closer to .10 or so would be more accurate. My reasoning is Iraq and other countries are just about ready for international business...how can they possibly partake in international business when their currency is still just about worthless??....and when they state they have to decrease the amount of their currency?? It just doesn't coincide with them slowly increasing their value to the $1200, $1250, $1300 and so on. Just doesn't add up. NO ONE would take them serious on an international level. Just my thoughts

Ali probably profited more than any other Dinar dealer.

He seemed to be the largest.

And he may be the smartest.

When it became apparent that the CBI was going to continue to put out the 3 zero articles, it looks like his crystal ball took over.

It doesn't matter which side of the fence you are on concerning RV vs RD.

When you have the CBI, as the voice of Iraqi economics announcing a RD (even if it is not the final outcome), you put your business in peril by continuing to advertise large gains from a RV.

I believe he saw this conflict, understood the concept of theft by deception, and knew most of his business crossed state lines, as well as how many payments he was getting via USPS.

With that much friction rubbing against the money he had already made, it looks like he didn't wait around for the fire.

All speculation on my part, bu I think it has merit..

• Upvote 6

If they were doing the slow gradual change why has it been set at the program rate of 1170 for as long as it has?? I believe my relative got in this over a yr ago and I think she said it was the same rate at the time she purchased her dinar. So over a year later it's still at this same artificial rate..... .I agree that it probably won't straight RV at $3 or $4, but I would think something closer to .10 or so would be more accurate. My reasoning is Iraq and other countries are just about ready for international business...how can they possibly partake in international business when their currency is still just about worthless??....and when they state they have to decrease the amount of their currency?? It just doesn't coincide with them slowly increasing their value to the $1200, $1250, $1300 and so on. Just doesn't add up. NO ONE would take them serious on an international level. Just my thoughts

Actually, if it was going to go up as you said the 1200 1250 1300 would actually be 1100 1050 1000

• Upvote 1

I find the "it isn't going to "22 cents" and "when it reaches the $10,000 mark,we will start opening up sattelite offices" to be highly disturbing. Ali seems to be backpeddling in his responses. He is in this business for one reason and that is to make money. Sorry folks,I am not a big fan of his. What I take from his comments leaves me doubting any imminent RV that would generate any real income for any of us as investors.

Backpeddling for sure. Ali was the ONE who stated "as soon as the RV happens we will open our offices for exchange". Not when the rate is at a rate we deem profitable. Not when "We" think there is a higher exchange rate. HIS SPECIFIC PROMISE was that as soon as the Dinar became viable he would open his offices for exchange.

Hmmmmmm. I find this very disturbing too. Perhaps the dinar community will be looking outside of the currency dealers and the Big 4 Banks for cashin. What was the situation in Kuwait? Didn't it go from nothing to something?

I may be posting too early as I haven't read all of the responses, though nonetheless, had to respond because all of a sudden it sounds like another rat is roming the warehouse.

And let's not forget that Ali, DD, Scooter, Breitling, Rudy, and the others I am sure are attempting to disuade and depress the Dinarians for the recent out call regarding their lack of integrity etc.

Perhaps boycotting Ali @DinarTrade, DD, Currency Vault, and ETC. is the only way to stop their madness. For the life of me I cannot see Iraq come out at a poverty level (like they're not already there) and CREEP up. Time to start making some phone calls.

:angry:

I will work on my Namaste attitude now.....

Edited by DinarC
  • Upvote 1

From seeing the past Official IMF documents, it say's Iraq must come out between 1.17 and 1.22...(above the USD and below the EURO & British Sterling Pound).....Then Iraq's Ministry of Finance/MOF, showed a projected rate of 1.134...(This was all before they found appx. 30% more Oil in Iraq recently, and then the price soared to almost where it is now...which is almost twice what the oil per barrel price was to run their budget on..which was previously 70.00 per barrell...so dont be fooled folks)...All I know..IMO...if there is not a signifigant rise...and sooner than later...it wont do Iraq or the U.S. any good, at least for what the plan was originally designed for, especially if it is not a substantial enough rate, as per giving rise to their currency, as to justify an economic boost...at least of some type substantially...nor would it do anything but literally destroy Iraq...by coming in too low...It would be like Mexico next to America...when comparing not only exchange rates with Iraq and Kuwait...but it would literally destroy Kuwait's exchange rate by coming in on the bottom...next door to the highest priced currency in the world/Kuwait, while Iraq has all the commerce moving into Iraq, and not Kuwait..."This is a no-brainer".....(It simply cant happen like some are saying...coming in with a crap rate...unless all are setting themselves up for defeat).......Do folks realize, that if there is any positive move on the dinar like they are talking about here, yes, even with these small amounts they are talking about, with nothing but falling currency rates elsewhere worldwide...this will make the 49r's gold rush...look like a picnic...when comparing it to the type run on the dinar that would be encountered....there would be more Speculation and Investment than we've ever seen before..."and everyone that did'nt own dinar, soon would"....then it would'nt work...as speculators would own IRAQ...and overnight...Is this why they've kept it locked at appx. 1170 for appx. 2 years or more?....Also, rememeber folks, as we near an RV...these same dealers, not only SELL...they BUY as well...there are the same profits flowing both ways...just dont forget this....I will leave it at that....Get ready..it is coming!...All IMO...OR?..We will see....

You forgot the part about the RD...it's a wash.

We've gotten the doom and gloom from DD. Now from Ali. I think we can expect a doom and gloom post from Scooter now.

And one from Breitling.

Hmmm. Their idea of damage control is not what I would have expected however, my expectations would be that they would seek to operate on the up and up. I agree with the previous poster who said maybe they are down selling in hopes of selling more dinar......Jeeeesh..

Namaste

Edited by DinarC
  • Upvote 2

Backpeddling for sure. Ali was the ONE who stated "as soon as the RV happens we will open our offices for exchange". Not when the rate is at a rate we deem profitable. Not when "We" think there is a higher exchange rate. HIS SPECIFIC PROMISE was that as soon as the Dinar became viable he would open his offices for exchange.

Hmmmmmm. I find this very disturbing too.

You know.......... this is f****d up..........angry.gif

He's Crawldaddy'n. May be for pumpin reaons?? Does he still sell dinar ??

• Upvote 1

You forgot the part about the RD...it's a wash.

I just read this post from back in early April. I find it VERY INTERESTING that Ali really started to back peddle the day before the CBI announced the re denomination and a few days or about a week before he stopped selling dinar!!!

Why would people invest in the dinar if it was going to take years to appreciate and only nominally at best if DT would only pay the new rate less the $150.00 charge to cash out. Considering I paid 1180 for 1 million dinar from Dinar Trade and the actual CBI rate at that time was in the $800 range (don't have the exact CBI rate from that date in front of me), what kind of money if any was there to be made here?

Now if you take the fact that he advertised on the sites of many of websites with notorious pumpers, knowing they were seriously misleading people based on his statements in the original chat post on this thread then something doesn't smell right.

Anyone else have an opinion on Ali in light of all the recent events with another site, DD etc?

Coolbeans, sambob, drox and anyone else, I would love to hear from you....

Why is a 5 month old forum string being dragged out of the attic?

Boring!

We've been through all this crap already!

Edited by TFK
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2