Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Second Amendment question

superwomanx2

Yesterday on DD and I believe this site as well, I saw an article. It was something about the possibility of our right to bear arms becoming obsolete. I would appreciate help finding this article again, I did searches and read everywhere I could and no luck. Thanks in advance!

I did see that article just yesterday.. I recall that it was something about the ban coming via international treaties, and avoiding our constitutional rights via the 2nd Amendment. . I will try to locate it and notify you here.

It is true. Obummer is trying to get us into international treaties that will over ride our constitution.

The UN does NOT recognize our constitution to be valid.

BO has already given UN police authority over any and all us agencies.

The truth is the US citizens rights are owned by the government and rights are given as a privilege at the governments discretion.

being property of the USA gives them the right to tax our lives.

If we were still pre 1876 "sovereigns" the corporation of the USA couldn't touch us.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1