Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

15:40:35 [OKIE_OIL_MAN]

ckh

15:40:35 [OKIE_OIL_MAN] OK BACK FOR A SEC----JUST RECEIVED MORE CONFIRMATION FROM A BIG WHITE HOUSE IN A BIG CITY---YES WE SHOULD SEE IT TODAY IF NOT FOR SURE TOMMOROW--THERE ARE RUMORS FLOATING AROUND ABOUT SOME CAROLINA BANKS HAVING RECEIVED THE SIGNAL BUT CAN'T PROVE THAT AT THIS TIME--AM WORKING ON ANY NEW INTEL RECEIVED AND WILL PASS ON.---WE ARE THERE--WE ARE THERE---WE ARE THERE ---WE ARE THERE----NUFF SAID--PERIOD!

Let the bashing be.... civil.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Saying "it WILL happen" is not a guarantee?

THERE ARE A POINT OF REFERENCE THAT KEPT CONTINUALLY ARISING IN THE CALL’S AND THAT IS THAT AT 2 PM TODAY THERE MAY BE A RE-ALIGNMENT OF MANY CURRENCIES IN THE WORLD. THE PREVALENT THEME WAS REPEATEDLY STATED AS TO THAT EXACT TIME AND DAY.

TexDinar: MAY being the key word never said ..... I guarantee it will happen at 2:00

ONE DAY OKIE WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH

There is nothing any of us would love better,..I am sure we would all turn up the volume and listen to him laugh all the way to the bank,... come on Okie ,..have the last laugh,..we are all ready to appoligize !

Good Things To All !

Not my info... from other site that may lend credence to the 2:00 theory.

I had a more detailed update, but it got wiped out due to the forum crash issue.

Summary oil down, silver down, gold down, USD slightly higher and moved higher after 2pm EST.

I do not trade Forex, but watched in real time around 2pm EST all major currency pairs froze and trading seemed to slow dramatically for about 10 - 15 minutes - I was watching EUR JPY AUD USD CHF CAD

It would make sense to me that to get things thru the system they would have to slow things down for a bit to get things matched. Whether this was indeed it I do not know also keep in mind I remember seeing someone mention it would take 6 - 8 hours to work thru the entire system. I will not respond to any questions my patience is out with the forum crashing. Enjoy your day and come back around dinner time is my suggestion!

• Upvote 3

lol wow ok, um so I have two very close friends/neighbors that work at BOA above the branch level and the BOA email stories and this garbage is just that, garbage.

I'm right here in Raleigh NC, one friend is here is Raleigh and the other works in corporate in Charlotte.

Please do not believe these bogus BOA rumors, we are a ways off.