Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Correct Mailing address for Warka?

paperboy

Does anyone have a current mailing address for Warka Bank in Baghdad? I have shipped my request for approval to trade on ISX by Fedex using the address that is in Adam's "Real RV Intel" book - latest version - and Fedex has contacted me saying that the address that I used is incorrect. They can't deliver. This is what I used:

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Main Branch - Baghdad Iraq

International Foreign Relations Dept

Watheq Square - Salman Faiq St

Hay Alwihda - Sec. 902 - 14th St.

Baghdad, Iraq

Does anyone have a more updated or correct address than this one? Any help is appreciated. paperboy

Oops, if they did, then I wasn't aware of that. I thought I had read everything available, but I must have missed something. I'll be watching this thread to see what the final verdict is. Thanks.

Hi paperboy :)

Does this help?

Warka Contact info emails

It contains a list of new emails and contact names. I found no physical address, but

these new emails that may confirm what Munsch said, and the address I found was

from 2007 iraq directory, and it was not much different than what you had listed. It is hard

for me to think that fed-ex would have trouble actually locating it, but who knows.

All my best!

Jim

---

jim1cor13 - thanks for that link. I actually have that list printed out & in my file for reference. I have already emailed Mr. Issa and also the email address for isx dept. I haven't heard back from either one as of yet. I've talked to Fedex and they have a date of April 17 for me to clear this up or they will be returning my package. It was $102.88 to ship it out by Fedex! Ouch! I'd sure hate to have spent that money for naught. :unsure: We'll see if I get any additional help. Sure hope so. Thanks for the response.

jim1cor13 - thanks for that link. I actually have that list printed out & in my file for reference. I have already emailed Mr. Issa and also the email address for isx dept. I haven't heard back from either one as of yet. I've talked to Fedex and they have a date of April 17 for me to clear this up or they will be returning my package. It was $102.88 to ship it out by Fedex! Ouch! I'd sure hate to have spent that money for naught. :unsure: We'll see if I get any additional help. Sure hope so. Thanks for the response.

Hi paperboy :)

You're welcome sir :)

I am sorry to hear of the expense. I sure hope you can

get it worked out by the 17th. I just find it strange that

with the address you had on your package they cannot

actually find the place?

Here is the address I found:

Address:

Bldg. 50 St. 14, Al Wihda Q902

Baghdad,

Iraq

Fax:

964 01 717955

Hopefully Adam will get back to you when he can and I am sure

it will work out.

All my best!

Jim

---

UPDATE: Finally my email to Warka Bank was answered. I needed to add "ISX Department" to the address. Once I forwarded this info to Fedex, my package was delivered within just a few hours. Apparently, Fedex could find the bank, but the bank would not accept delivery because they didn't know what dept it was to be delivered to. So - that was the answer. Add this to your address & hopefully it'll be delivered without any hitches! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Paperboy just mailed my package to ISX yesterday using the same address, but without the "ISX". Guess I'll have to contact FEDEX and provide them with "ISX".

Thank you for the information, I paid $97.31 for my FEDEX (ouch) would not want to have to pay that fee again.

Thanks again for the infor and incite.

RPMAC

• 3 months later...

Hearts - yes I have a Warka account. Some people think it's fairly risky, but so far, I've been pleased. You just can't go into it expecting the same service or results we get here from our banking industry. They are very very slow! So if you're not in a hurry, then I'd suggest jumping into it! It gives you another way of diversifying your dinar "portfolio", so to speak. And it gives you the option of investing in the Iraqi stock market thru their ISX dept, if you're so inclined to go that route.

Warka Bank's website is http://warka-bank.com. Go there & look around at their services. When you send an application to open an account, you are really requesting the opening of both USD and IQD accounts. You must wire USD's to the USD account, then have the funds moved over to the IQD account. Just letting the funds sit there you'll still earn more interest than anywhere in the US. They are paying anywhere from 8.5% up to 10.5% on IQD accounts, and 4 to 5% on USD accounts, depending on CD terms, etc. (all this is on their website). You can also request a debit card for use with your account, although I haven't done that. I've heard alot of people say that is a difficult part of their system - doesn't work very well.

Getting approved to do the ISX is a completely different step to the process. Once your account is set up, then you have another entire application process that you must go thru with the Arab-American Chamber of Commerce for approval.

But my first suggestion is to go to http://iqd.me/l/rvintel and download Adam's book "The Real RV Intel" and read that. (there may be a small charge for this book, but if you're a VIP member, it's free). There's a step-by-step explanation of the process to opening an account in his book. The book isn't very long, but a very good read. Then, if you're still interested, come back & post again. And someone will help with getting you started with the process. But remember, there's two ways to apply for an account at Warka: (1) online, and (2) email. I definitely recommend emailing. The online applications always seem to get lost, deleted or ignored. The emailed applications seem to work much better. Let me know if I can help any further. Good luck!

• Upvote 1