Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What's worse?

Dinarius Rucker

I think if you are a mature adult you can read what you want and do what you want with it......I understand the frustration and why people bash, but at the same time I choose not to be a basher because to me it's just another negative and I try to eliminate as much negative as I can....So my answer is post away......

• Upvote 3

I don't even think most people believe in the rumors they share, it's just a matter of putting the information out there for people to read and make their own decisions about their validity and weather or not they want to believe them or not. We're all grown ups and need to be able to take in all the information that is available out there and make our own decisions without bashing. I personally don't mind reading the rumors, you just take them with a grain of salt.

If I may have one favor before you "Post Away." Next time you get some information, sleep on it and see if it materializes. If it does RV, nobody will care who is right or wrong or "Who" said it. However, after one or two wrong times. You would have saved yourself some time and that poor uneducated person who doesn't have the money a few bucks on more dinar and listens to liars to make his decisions some gas money.

I sat in on a phone call... Listened "first-hand" to someone who was said

to be- by one of my co-investors- a"high-up" at BoA.

He gave, AS I LISTENED, what sounded like information that was real.

He did not give an actual rate, but did allude to the kind of rate that would get me

a verbal raping from some on here, and a not-too-far-off end.

I sat in on a phone call... Listened "first-hand" to someone who was said

to be- by one of my co-investors- a"high-up" at BoA.

He gave, AS I LISTENED, what sounded like information that was real.

He did not give an actual rate, but did allude to the kind of rate that would get me

a verbal raping from some on here, and a not-too-far-off end.

So once you possibly get a verbal raping are you going to cry all day from a person on the internet who doesnt know you and never will getting mad at you? That person is probably a little nerd ball who gets picked on in real life who uses this as a vehicle to release his/her frustrations. Go ahead, post!!

• Upvote 2

The question that should be asked here, is the BOA guy invetsed? If so, that means he is more than likely the same as most others. He scours the net looking for info. I have a few in my small dinar holder circle who like to play "intel god"...The only problem is they are getting their intel from online dinar chats and cc. I hope your guy has the real goods this time though

I for one do not share any rumors because I think there are too many people that take them to heart and although I am not religious I do feel a moral obligation to stop the madness as opposed to perpetuating it. (run on)

In addition I am very good friends with 2 bank board members that have given me info but I don't post it because I think it would be twisted like every other piece of info.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm like the first poster. I don't want a hiney reaming, but I also want to try to keep a level head about all of this.

Can you imagine what chaos and international confusion would happen if Iraq suddenly raised it's money rate to over $3?

Every person who invested 1000 bucks would be worth 3 million? Really. Think about that for a minute.

I do see this investment panning out that way and the big news today is promising, but on the other hand be happy if you TRIPLE your money or more.

Don't let the greed demon get you going into thinking of THAT BIG of a windfall.

If it went to $3, there would not be enough money to cover it. Now, maybe AFTER it RV's low and SLOWLY goes up in time it might reach 3 bucks, but like a stock it has to have buyers AND sellers to be liquid. At $3, there would be no BUYERS. For this to work, there must be other investors to come AFTER US and a low rate would bring them speculating on it going higher.

Best to us all

chuck

Edited by DeadGuy

I'm like the first poster. I don't want a hiney reaming, but I also want to try to keep a level head about all of this.

Can you imagine what chaos and international confusion would happen if Iraq suddenly raised it's money rate to over $3?

I cannot actually imagine what international confusion and chaos you are referring to and why it would happen.

Every person who invested 1000 bucks would be worth 3 million? Really. Think about that for a minute.

I do see this investment panning out that way and the big news today is promising, but on the other hand be happy if you TRIPLE your money or more.

Don't let the greed demon get you going into thinking of THAT BIG of a windfall.

If it went to $3, there would not be enough money to cover it. Now, maybe AFTER it RV's low and SLOWLY goes up in time it might reach 3 bucks, but like a stock it has to have buyers AND sellers to be liquid. At $3, there would be no BUYERS. For this to work, there must be other investors to come AFTER US and a low rate would bring them speculating on it going higher.

You are assuming you know how many people are invested and how much they actually have in their possession so you cannot say that there wouldn't be enough money to cover it. The other thing is that like any currency or stock, as people sell, others buy at the same time so Iraq doesn't have to buy back the full amount to cover any exchanges. Banks never have enough money to cover the amounts they owe; this is why governments try to stop 'runs on banks'.

Best to us all

chuck

Is it worse to broadcast the rumors you hear, and have them not materialize, or have information

you truly believe, but not share it, due to the bashers waiting to pounce on you?

I have allot of respect for your thoughtfulness and consideration to this community by asking this question. You have made a great moral decision in asking these people your question, I say and it is just my opinion Post if you feel it's right. You know who your friends are in here and the rest screw em if they decide to bash ya. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 2

The only gospel truth will be when you see it for yourself. Believe none of what you read and some of what you hear. In the mean time I enjoy what people post and take it for what it's worth. Like everyone else has said. We are all adults and can make a judgement on it ourselves. I do appreciate when others dispell the rumors. I don't like it when they bash but I understand, some people are in a different place and that's just the way they express themselves. I don't hold it against them any more then I hold it against the person posting the rumor. I love this fourm.

Edited by catmax

You would have a better chance of getting bashed if you were bringing over Okie fairytale's; I mean rumors. Problem is, people are getting these emails and interrupting it about 10 different ways, then you end up with all these stories, though somewhat worded differently that sound like they all tie together, making it seem more believable.

What I find funny is, all over the net you can get leaked copied of movies, of secret release dates of phone and other stuff, yet there is absolutely nothing in existences about the IQD or its rate, not even a memo. No one at the CBI that spoke to someone and accidentally mentioned the rate.