Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I've been around for a little while and an RV would be nice. Since a lot of incorrect intel has surfaced, some folks have started getting "ouchie" with others. Stay grounded!!! Most of us had a life before this "opportunity" and hopefully some will have a life after it. If it hits...great....if it takes longer...so what? If it never hits the earth will probably not evaporate. There are still reasons to live and die for.

No pity party invitations are being sent however my lovely wife of 20 years has been diagnosed with stage 4 non-small cell carcinoma. It could happen to any of us or anyone we love. Suddenly an RV is not as important on this side of the fence. Just mentioning this to say it might behoove all of us to stay grounded, be kind to each other and realize we are already truly blessed.

rumor: I know someone (identity concealed) who knows a banker in London that married the cousin of a man in Italy. The man in Italy is high up in the mafia and has contacts in the CIA that Jessie Ventura (lot of respect for Jessie) knows nothing about. The mafia man told his cousin that the CIA told him the Rothchilds had the RV rigged. It seems a rumor is out that the RV will only be worth .10 cents in US dollars and there will only be a 90 day period to cash in the 25,000 dinar notes then after 90 days they will be worthless. Then 90 days later the CBI (you know the "real" holders) will come back and say there are a few 25,000 dinar notes out that they will honor... and the RV has been bumped to $5.33 in US dollars at which time the politicians, Rothchilds (and cronies), and other hidden powers can now cash their 25,000 dinar notes in that they did not remember to cash in before the first 90 days.......but remember it's only rumor....like a lot of other intel.....or could it really happen? Surely there aren't any super, super wealthy billionaires that want to control the world or keep us peons from gaining a little wealth....surely "they" aren't that low down....or are they? May be time to use the grey matter for something besides insulation for the skull.

Doctor just stated that prognosis doesn't look good. Just a few more days...maybe more...hopefully more. GOD bless and...STAY GROUNDED!!!!

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 17

wow . you know lol i could see that happening in like a italian mafia movie..

if it raises to .10c then im gonna hold out to cash my big notes...

thanks for the post.

i hope you wife gets better. good luck with that.

Edited by Aviana
  • Upvote 2

I've been around for a little while and an RV would be nice. Since a lot of incorrect intel has surfaced, some folks have started getting "ouchie" with others. Stay grounded!!! Most of us had a life before this "opportunity" and hopefully some will have a life after it. If it hits...great....if it takes longer...so what? If it never hits the earth will probably not evaporate. There are still reasons to live and die for.

No pity party invitations are being sent however my lovely wife of 20 years has been diagnosed with stage 4 non-small cell carcinoma. It could happen to any of us or anyone we love. Suddenly an RV is not as important on this side of the fence. Just mentioning this to say it might behoove all of us to stay grounded, be kind to each other and realize we are already truly blessed.

rumor: I know someone (identity concealed) who knows a banker in London that married the cousin of a man in Italy. The man in Italy is high up in the mafia and has contacts in the CIA that Jessie Ventura (lot of respect for Jessie) knows nothing about. The mafia man told his cousin that the CIA told him the Rothchilds had the RV rigged. It seems a rumor is out that the RV will only be worth .10 cents in US dollars and there will only be a 90 day period to cash in the 25,000 dinar notes then after 90 days they will be worthless. Then 90 days later the CBI (you know the "real" holders) will come back and say there are a few 25,000 dinar notes out that they will honor... and the RV has been bumped to $5.33 in US dollars at which time the politicians, Rothchilds (and cronies), and other hidden powers can now cash their 25,000 dinar notes in that they did not remember to cash in before the first 90 days.......but remember it's only rumor....like a lot of other intel.....or could it really happen? Surely there aren't any super, super wealthy billionaires that want to control the world or keep us peons from gaining a little wealth....surely "they" aren't that low down....or are they? May be time to use the grey matter for something besides insulation for the skull.

Doctor just stated that prognosis doesn't look good. Just a few more days...maybe more...hopefully more. GOD bless and...STAY GROUNDED!!!!

Tandy, i'm sure i speak for the christians on here that we will pray for your wife and you to find piece in Gods wisdom and that he holds the power of everything in his hand, trust in him and pray, ask him to deliver her from her illness. God Bless.........

• Upvote 13

Heavyduty, thank you!!! Very Kind. To the other responder ....the fact part was any of us or our loved ones could be faced with life and death senarios. The other fact was we need to be kind to each other and disagree in a civil manner. Another fact...we need to stay grounded, calm, cool and collected. We have no control over it so dream, hope, pray...whatever turns your crank but don't allow it to destroy common sense and health.

Cheers!

Tandy, I can empathize. I truly can. You, your wife, and your family will be in our prayers. RS

Tandy, i'm sure i speak for the christians on here that we will pray for your wife and you to find piece in Gods wisdom and that he holds the power of everything in his hand, trust in him and pray, ask him to deliver her from her illness. God Bless.........

Yes Heavy, yes... and thank you. - RS

Tandy,

Ive been down that road with my father, hopefully your wife will beat that thing.sad.gif

As for the rumor, that was really funny.laugh.gif

As for all you negative voters lighten up! You could learn something from Tandy if you thought about this for just a minute.cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Some of us have lost jobs and/or the ability to work either due to disabilities or no jobs available. these people are depending on an RV. An RV will enrich lives, provide monies to charities, pay medical bills, I could name a number of things. These people are not as fortunate as some, and probably better off than others, but have invested in the dinar with hopes for a better future for their families. I have read wonderful things that people would do with their RV money, and I hope for everyones sake that there is an RV soon. My prayers are with you and your family. Thank you for the post, it is always good to remind us of where our true strength lay.

• Upvote 1

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR WIFE IN JESUS NAME!!!!!

Sorry about your wife's condition. My friend had a tumor too large for surgery.

He took GRAVIOLA capsules-650 mg. He took four capsules daily for three months.

When he was x-rayed by the radiologist, the mass was gone.

There is hope in this world. You just need to know the answers that orthodox medicine cannot give you.

In two weeks of reading wwwcancertutor.com,-you'll know more about real cures and treatments for cancer than most oncologists.

Good luck in your search,-may god bless your wife's health with healing.

• Upvote 2

tandy,

Thank you for the touching reminder of what's REALLY important in this life - and it ain't the RV. As a natural health professional myself, I concur with the previous post that all the viable treatment options are NOT found in the world of conventional medicine. It's a little known fact that only 8% of the nation's top medical schools teach anything mandatorily about complementary and alternative medicine. So those doctors are NOT well equipped to give you reliable info about anything other than drugs, surgery and radiation. Do your own research with your wife, and pick the modalities or treatments that make the most sense to you. Above all, don't give in to fear.

And for those of you who had the unmitigated gall to put a minus next to tandy's post - shame on you!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1