Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

bluwolf Chat: J4D 4/10/11

nointel

bluwolf Chat: J4D 4/10/11

April 11th, 2011 10:14 am ·

[Hereiam] bluwolf Hello! Is Monday our day?

[bluwolf] 2pm monday

[mikivi] bluwolf Thank you but may i ask why ” 2 Pm..” ? as market closes by that time ?

[bluwolf] Always est

[bluwolf] All systems worldly alien at that time,no double dipping

[georgiamom57] bluwolf So we won’t see until tomorrow?

[bluwolf] Imo

[bluwolf] No

[bluwolf] Geo monday 2pm

[bluwolf] Thats the plan

[jonjobe7] bluwolf do you know link to new cbi site?

[Cessie] bluwolf Good Afternoon Might we hear about the RV today though but no cash in until tomorrow?

[wjbillr] wow

[bluwolf] No for that is control by the UST

[jgrines] bluwolf how can you be sure it will be at an exact time on Monday

[bluwolf] Trust me

[cj] bluwolf so where will it show at 2pm?

[bluwolf] Jeje je

[bluwolf] All banks

[masterblaster] bluwolf so 21 hrs, 50 min’s?

[bluwolf] Jejeje

[jgrines] bluwolf so you say trust you for tomorrow at 2pm, and if it doesn’t come at 2pm?

[bluwolf] I only bring whats really out dare,the outcome belongs to God

[bluwolf] This system works at a specific time frame I hope that all could understand,pls don’t go ballistic on me

[jgem] bluwolf no ballistics here….we are all family!

[bluwolf] Ok ty

[jgem] bluwolf We love you!!!!!

[bluwolf] All news point to monday

[bluwolf] Jgem ty

[bassackwards1] bluwolf although please try and understand that we heard the same thing everyday last week from you, not to discredit what you telling us today, IMO of course

[bluwolf] So they say

[bluwolf] All banks alien 2pm est

[gator4ever] align

[bluwolf] Gator worldwide

[bluwolf] Thats the system all

[bluwolf] Well see ya later

TIME AND TIME AGAIN---HOW WE CAN SAY THAT THEY ARE SO SO SO WRONG--ALL YOU NEW PEOPLE OUT THEIR THAT HAVE GOT ON IN THE LAST MONTH TRY TO TAKE THE POST FROM OTHER SITES WITH A GRAIN OF SALT BECAUSE MOSTOF THEIR INFO IS BS IN MOP WHY THEY PUT THIS OUT THEIR IS BEYOND ME---MUST HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO

Ok, why does all these BS'ers always give thanks to God, or mention God, or that he is in control of the RV, directly after they spew a bunch of lies????? This really erks me. And you wonder why a few people here think christianity is for the unintelligent. If I only had examples like these idiots who where constantly making up lies for their own self gain, then I too would question God. Thankfully, I had better role models.

And yes people, its LIES!!! Not RUMORS!!! When they say; "Its done!", or, "2:00 its happening,", or "Switzerland is already cashing in", those are blatant lies. NOT Rumors!!!!! If they say my rumor, or opinion is that its done, then thats a rumor, and then I laugh. But to blatantly call it out every single flippin week and act like people dont remember what you said a week ago, then that moves from rumor, to misinformation, to blatant lieing.

Sorry, whining over, going back to work. Yes, I work, not planning on this thing being my savior. But will definitely celebrate if for some crazy miracle, this thing doesnt lop. ;) Ha! I said the L word again, bring it on!!

• Upvote 2