Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Apology for posting a Banker/Monday Rumor

RonSkilbeck

Ron,

I appreciate your follow-through and sincerity in the information you've posted thusfar...sometimes the subtleties in the approach is all one needs in order to maintain credibility with an audience...IMHO, you've done that...

The biggest mistake with the you-know-whos of this forum is that they are either:

- liars

- egomaniacs

- too cocky to be humble

- think things are so easy

- etc

Thanks for the way you've handled the delicate situation...

biggrin.gif

• Upvote 4

Ron,

I appreciate your follow-through and sincerity in the information you've posted thusfar...sometimes the subtleties in the approach is all one needs in order to maintain credibility with an audience...IMHO, you've done that...

The biggest mistake with the you-know-whos of this forum is that they are either:

- liars

- egomaniacs

- too cocky to be humble

- think things are so easy

- etc

Thanks for the way you've handled the delicate situation...

biggrin.gif

I appreciate it King. (Raising my coffee cup)

Sir, I'm every bit a "newbie", but I have to say, I sense your sincerity and appreciate your taking time to "lead by example" and apologize. WOW! that's head and shoulders above everyone who has has posted any "rumor". Thank you for helping make this site one of the better ones out there! :)

• Upvote 3

Ron,

I thought your post yesterday was great! You were only repeating what you were told. You specifically stated that it was rumor. I admire you even more for the fact that you come on here today with this post. I don't know you, as you and I have never talked, however I can tell you are a man of excellent character and high integrity. I consider it to be an honor to be a member of the same dinar family as you. Keep up the excellent work. :)

• Upvote 3

Hi Ron :)

No disappointment at all here. You do not have any kind

of history at purposely lying or posting hype.

"Those" kind of folks could take a lesson from the manner in which

you handled what you had to share. Integrity is very difficult to come by

these days, you shared something you hoped had substance to it, but

it did not turn out as hoped. It was not a purposeful attempt to deceive

as is often the case by many.

Thank you for being honest and maintaining integrity. It is ok to be wrong,

who has not made mistakes? But it is devious for the bunch that is often

paraded here making statements that take little effort to debunk if everyone

does their homework and refuses to be spoon fed hype.

You sir handled things not only respectfully, but with integrity. We should not be

afraid of being wrong...or making mistakes...it is part of life and growth and learning,

but to do so with ulterior motives as we all know the bunch that do, is often far too easily

accepted with so few taking the time to actually think about what is written and the baseless

claims being made according to actual available data, not a story being twisted to fit what tickling ears

want to hear.

Frustration abounds here at DV, and I think most of it could be avoided by focusing on proven

reliable data, which would help all of us be able to recognize fables much quicker and not allow

them to keep the distress level constantly growing. No doubt it can be very difficult to actually find

reliable data, but that data does not exist on most dinar forums, it exists outside of the forums

and that is where it must be sought. Once found in bits and pieces, one begins to see just how

far some rumor posts stretch things beyond imagination.

I wish both you and your friend all the best always. it is evident you meant no harm with your post,

and that is appreciated by all I am sure :D

All my best you Ron! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

Ron,

I thought your post yesterday was great! You were only repeating what you were told. You specifically stated that it was rumor. I admire you even more for the fact that you come on here today with this post. I don't know you, as you and I have never talked, however I can tell you are a man of excellent character and high integrity. I consider it to be an honor to be a member of the same dinar family as you. Keep up the excellent work. :)

Thanks RS, you are one of the leaders on this site and are one of the HUGE reasons I come back day after day. Together we will all get through

"The Looking Glass" and in the end be better for it. Once again, thanks. (PS - I always look for your replies to important post - thanks for the effort)

Hi Ron :)

No disappointment at all here. You do not have any kind

of history at purposely lying or posting hype.

"Those" kind of folks could take a lesson from the manner in which

you handled what you had to share. Integrity is very difficult to come by

these days, you shared something you hoped had substance to it, but

it did not turn out as hoped. It was not a purposeful attempt to deceive

as is often the case by many.

Thank you for being honest and maintaining integrity. It is ok to be wrong,

who has not made mistakes? But it is devious for the bunch that is often

paraded here making statements that take little effort to debunk if everyone

does their homework and refuses to be spoon fed hype.

You sir handled things not only respectfully, but with integrity. We should not be

afraid of being wrong...or making mistakes...it is part of life and growth and learning,

but to do so with ulterior motives as we all know the bunch that do, is often far too easily

accepted with so few taking the time to actually think about what is written and the baseless

claims being made according to actual available data, not a story being twisted to fit what tickling ears

want to hear.

Frustration abounds here at DV, and I think most of it could be avoided by focusing on proven

reliable data, which would help all of us be able to recognize fables much quicker and not allow

them to keep the distress level constantly growing. No doubt it can be very difficult to actually find

reliable data, but that data does not exist on most dinar forums, it exists outside of the forums

and that is where it must be sought. Once found in bits and pieces, one begins to see just how

far some rumor posts stretch things beyond imagination.

I wish both you and your friend all the best always. it is evident you meant no harm with your post,

and that is appreciated by all I am sure :D

All my best you Ron! :)

Jim

---

Jim, This was so well written with important information that I feel it should have been submitted as a "new thread". Many, and certainly those new to this forum, would benefit greatly from what you've written, your attitude, and your outlook (all of it is great, especially the last paragraph) - once again, all my best, and Thanks!!!

Thanks Ron, It takes a bigger man to admit to mistakes or shortcomings I think you fit the bill. Even though I maybe a newbie have never fallen for the Mondays rumors well only the first one when a friend called me back in Dec and said get onboard this is going down soon, after two weeks of listening to the delays I said I'd better go do my own homework on this. I now read with just a wisper that when it happens I'll be ready, until then I ride and wait..Oh I did click my heels 3 times but no RV...also I looked into the crystal ball it says ?...LOL! So I'll have another cup a Java and rest in the warm breeze!

Yesterday in response to some legitimate questions posted by Easyrider (great guy) I started a new thread and shared some information from a trusted and knowledgeable friend. I was very clear that it was definately a "rumor"; but not just a rumor, a "Monday" rumor. I also made it very clear that I didn't want anyone to purchase any IQD because of this information. While Monday isn't over yet and in the "World of Iraqi Politics" any and everything can happen, it is clear that some were disappointed when they woke up and looked at the Forex this morning (especially me). As I made plain, this was why I was hesitant to share.

This was the first and only rumor I have posted on this or any site.

So, as should be the case, I want to offer my deepest, most sincere, and heartfelt apology to any that were disappointed.

To answer the obvious question... Yes, I did talk to my friend. And no, I won't tell you what my friend said - other than to say this person's laugh would put a smile on everyone's face. My friend is honorable and upstanding, well respected by all, and is not the list bit concerned with other people's timelines.

My friend did not ask "THE BANKER" for information. THE BANKER was soliciting my friend for an appointment early this week.

I have always believed in "leading by example". It is my sincere hope that if you were someone that was disappointed by the information I shared you will accept my apology.

On a personal note. 99% of those who responded to the aforementioned post - "RE: Easyrider" - were very positive and thankful for what little I had to share. Some great comments and even better ideas came from the information that was left. I value my online community and friends here on DV.

All my best & Thanks. - RS

Disclaimer - I have bought IQD - I "DO NOT" sell it. Do not buy any IQD because of this post.

Don't ever apologize for saying what you believe .

Hi RS, So, your info did not turn out the way you wanted, I’m sorry about that. No apology is required from you. But what is interesting is the excellent way you present your position. Unlike some of the replies from some posters that have a different opinion, and their opinion could be valid, but they present it in such a way, lots of times with utter arrogance that I don’t want to read them. It is not what they say it is the way they say it, with a bunch of misspelled words, name calling, etc.

Your posts are always worth reading and I thank you for them.

"If we run such [government] debts, as that we must be taxed in our meat and in our drink, in our necessaries

and our comforts, in our labors and our amusements, for our callings and our creeds, as the people of England

are, our people, like them, must come to labor sixteen hours in twenty-four, give earnings of fifteen of these

to the government for their debts and daily expenses, and the sixteenth being insufficient to afford us bread,

we must live, as they now do, on oatmeal and potatoes, have no time to think, no means of calling the mismanagers

to account; but be glad to obtain subsistence by hiring ourselves to rivet their chains on the necks of our fellow-suffers."

~ Thomas Jefferson

your ok in my book! Thanks for havin the cahonas....now if only some of the others could do this they might not get such a bad rep....

Ditto ditto and back at ya! (is saying ditto twice like self deja vu?) :D

Hi RS, So, your info did not turn out the way you wanted, I’m sorry about that. No apology is required from you. But what is interesting is the excellent way you present your position. Unlike some of the replies from some posters that have a different opinion, and their opinion could be valid, but they present it in such a way, lots of times with utter arrogance that I don’t want to read them. It is not what they say it is the way they say it, with a bunch of misspelled words, name calling, etc.

Your posts are always worth reading and I thank you for them.

"If we run such [government] debts, as that we must be taxed in our meat and in our drink, in our necessaries

and our comforts, in our labors and our amusements, for our callings and our creeds, as the people of England

are, our people, like them, must come to labor sixteen hours in twenty-four, give earnings of fifteen of these

to the government for their debts and daily expenses, and the sixteenth being insufficient to afford us bread,

we must live, as they now do, on oatmeal and potatoes, have no time to think, no means of calling the mismanagers

to account; but be glad to obtain subsistence by hiring ourselves to rivet their chains on the necks of our fellow-suffers."

~ Thomas Jefferson

Dear Emmet, "EXCELLENT!" - (adding you to my friends list if I can figure out how :D ) all my best, Ron

• Upvote 1

Ron, No need to apologize for posting something a banker said to your friend! Those are exactly the kinds of events some of us find extremely interesting and enlightening. I appreciate your honest and sincere approach, as well as your original post! Cheers!

Ron,

Im not sure why you felt the need to apologize. You laid it out in your post and posted in the right area.

It is refreshing however to see someone come back what might be for the 1st time and admit their rumor was wrong.

I say if you hear another one POST IT. I am very grounded with this investment and do enjoy the rumors since I dont take them to seriously.