Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

25000 TO 25

Biker55

I'm a newbie in this investment, but spend 6-8 hours daily reading post and news.

I read about dropping 3 zero's and I disagree with this happening in the US.

The US can't afford it. They are banking on this RV to pull the govt. out of this hole. Look at this scenerio.

Say there are 10 trillion dinar in the US. Drop the 3 zeros and that turns into 10 billion.

10,000,000,000.00 x 3.22 ( if this is the rate) = $32,200,000,000.00 x 35% tax = $11,270,000,000.00

A little over 11 billion dollars will not help the govt. that much.

Just a thought,

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm a newbie in this investment, but spend 6-8 hours daily reading post and news.

The US can't afford it. They are banking on this RV to pull the govt. out of this hole. Look at this scenerio.

Say there are 10 trillion dinar in the US. Drop the 3 zeros and that turns into 10 billion.

10,000,000,000.00 x 3.22 ( if this is the rate) = $32,200,000,000.00 x 35% tax = $11,270,000,000.00

Just a thought,

If the US was banking on it happening, and they had so much influence on this as many so like to say, dont you think it woulda happened already?? MANY countries are going down the hole.....many states are going bankrupt.....so where is the help?? Its not comin from Iraq is it?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

If the US was banking on it happening, and they had so much influence on this as many so like to say, dont you think it woulda happened already?? MANY countries are going down the hole.....many states are going bankrupt.....so where is the help?? Its not comin from Iraq is it?

Once again, Mr. negative speaks. Do you not realize that the US GOV. is driving the train. They can't just release the RV until everything is lined up. When we all can benefit. US, China, France, and all the other countries that rely on this for a boost in their economies.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Once again, Mr. negative speaks. Do you not realize that the US GOV. is driving the train. They can't just release the RV until everything is lined up. When we all can benefit. US, China, France, and all the other countries that rely on this for a boost in their economies.

Please do a little legwork for yourself instead of being led on blindly....the US is NOT in control of Iraq raising the value of their currency......and again, if soooo many countries were banking on Iraq RVing to save themselves, dont you think it wouldnt happend already before these countries were bailed out by hundreds of billions of dollars in loans and such from the IMF?? Its a nice theory that everyone is going to benefit and they are all holding trillions of dinar but it just doesnt fit the script.........Iceland has spent over 1000% of their GDP, the US had to bail itself out (almost shut down), we have many states on the verge of filing bankruptcy along with many other countries......Iraq alone cant save the world with the dinar......they can help with the oil fields by selling them to certain countries but the dinar itself is not a cure all for the global economy.....did you read what I told you to read up on earlier?? Or was that too much to swallow?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Just a thought,

you need to read more than 6 to 8 hours a day then because your only talking about 1 step in the changing the value of the dinar .. once then dinar is revalued they will remove the dinar that has the 000,s. because they having a 25,000 dinar and walking into a store to buy something would be a nightmare for the vender. so the 3 rd step would be to issue new money of lower denominations and or coins to facilitate an easier transaction everywhere purchases were made.. i hope this helps you in some way i could go on but ill stop .

Please do a little legwork for yourself instead of being led on blindly....the US is NOT in control of Iraq raising the value of their currency......and again, if soooo many countries were banking on Iraq RVing to save themselves, dont you think it wouldnt happend already before these countries were bailed out by hundreds of billions of dollars in loans and such from the IMF?? Its a nice theory that everyone is going to benefit and they are all holding trillions of dinar but it just doesnt fit the script.........Iceland has spent over 1000% of their GDP, the US had to bail itself out (almost shut down), we have many states on the verge of filing bankruptcy along with many other countries......Iraq alone cant save the world with the dinar......they can help with the oil fields by selling them to certain countries but the dinar itself is not a cure all for the global economy.....did you read what I told you to read up on earlier?? Or was that too much to swallow?

Keep. Give him a break he is dinar trades new intern.

Biker55 I have never wanted to be wrong more. Please say I told ya so in the next month . :D

I personally LOVE the self confidence some have on their non humble opinions and research.

I still want my inside person in the GOI or who knows GW BUSH personally... LOL Maybe a FOREX know it all, or the likes of such.

I hope this RV's inbetween what some say low and some say a bit too high..;. I want to laugh all the way to the bank and beyond...

In truth I pray for the best for the people who are most affected here, the IRAQI PEOPLE. They have lived thru a hell non of us can barely understand.

We sit here lurking and "speculating" and are all fine. I want them to thrive and more so have a nice education. I want them to feel we helped them and not like the news states of them seeming to be ungrateful and wanting us out.

THIS really might be a bandaide on the economic crisis of the world. A ripple so to speak. We shall see. It might not but it might. It depends how it is done and handled.

History usually unfolds in a way different than anyone can determine. I'm just hoping for everyones sake this unfolds for the best of us all.

Have a great week and my best to all of you...

Just a thought,

Not to beat on you to hard but 6 to 8 hrs a day first you need to get a life.

Its there money not the USA's money if they remove the 3 zeros they do. be happy with what you get out of this.

Making some money on this is better then no money on this.

So just sit back an see what happens to this.

Just a thought,

i can't afford it.. :lol:

Removing the currency with 000. There's been a pull on this currency going on for a while now. Plus consider all the 25k notes that have been shipped out of Iraq. Those will be cashed in and destroyed. I'm not in the LOP camp by any means. Unless of course you consider lopping 000 off the nominal value.

you may be right with your calculations above, but for the small amount of investment for the high return. I'm in.. (possible)

the rv is not about the united states, it is about the people of Iraq.

USA does hold A L O T of IQD.

Which is what will help the USA.

The Tax revenue will be like throwing sand in the ocean. (like our new tax budget cuts)

The dinar we cash in will be used for buying power of there oil.

The Dinar we hold (USA) is the pay back of the trillion dollars that we have spent. on the war.

Also used as buying power of oil and trade with Iraq. (35.pb)

This is all old news.

This news is why i am still here. (waiting)

This is why i am here today, somedays i'm for sure this will happen, others i'm not so sure.

But i'm in and i'm not selling or bashing.

Just waiting.

Invest wisely, dont try and change you great grand childrens lives, just change yours and you children.

God help the USA.

• Upvote 1

Just a quick question.....the gurus and many others repeatedly claim that the U.S. Government holds 5-6 trillion Dinars. If this is true, it has to be documented. Every single foreign asset and debt is required to be documented and readily available at the G.A.O. One would think that by now someone would have presented that documentation. I've heard economists speak of specific currencies held.....ie. the euro, yuan, yen, etc. But I've never heard the Dinar mentioned or seen it documented. Does anyone have a link showing that U.S held foreign currency asset, or is this merely another of our infamous rumors? This claimed number would constitute at least 20% of the total Dinar reportedly in existence, and the gurus have additionally claimed that as much as 80-85% of the large denoms have been recovered and retained by the CBI. The numbers don't make sense to me. If anyone would have this documentation, I would think Scooter would be a great source. I might have missed it in his posts, but I don't recall seeing it. Inquiring minds want to know. :)

Edited by Legolas

Just a thought,

Why on earth would the government tax itself? :blink:

If the US is NOT even partly in control of what is going on, then why on earth is Iraq even bothering with a democratic society? Dont you think the US had involvement in that? If the US wasnt involved in what is going on, there wouldnt be any democratic society going on over there right now.

Keepmwlknfny do you own Dinar?

What would you think if the Iraqi dinar became globally tradable but not revalue? If the dinar were internationally tradable and come out at 1170, wouldn't currency traders and speculators drive the value up if it were a free float?

Can the dinar become globally accepted at 1170 assuming all remaining UNSC sanctions are lifted? What would stop the worlds markets from trading it?dry.gif

Just a thought,

Easy cool down buddy let me tell you this I saw a post that had a link to cbi where it said if they drop the 0's the 25,000 note will still be worth 25,000 because that's what you paid for. The post was I think was titled a dozen brownies still a dozen brownies.