Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ANY NEW PROPHECYS ON THE RV

MAMARABBIT02

When you clear the bank of your choosing with $$$$ in pocket, pay your taxes and spread it around on items that are important to you then you'll know it has revalued. We all wish it had already happened. I think is will happen. But, not for a while still. I based this on nothing but my gut. I've read, researched, and compared it to other world currencies and still feel it is a worth while investment. Don't hock the house mind you and investments are always a gamble. Rumors are entertaining and there is no true intel that can be trusted as fact. I have people on the ground in Iraqi and it has turned out they are just as loss on this deal as everyone else. Iraqi is still has an unstable government in place. But, it is getting better. Additionally, the whole middle east is in a nose dive and the US political leaders have no pull or power that amounts to any positive influence on this bird flying. I would not have invested in this if I didn't think it would be worth while. I am looking at other countries who are fighting and their currencies. Enjoy the ride, sit back at remember trust NO MAN. Man will disappoint you every time. No one has the market cornered on for sure investments. Trust in God. I can truly say He is the only one who has never disappointed me. :blink:

• Upvote 1

Be Patient, read all digest all and stay frosty ... it'll come. I've tried the whole putting my(freshly washed) underwear on my head, sticking 2 pencils up my nose, shaking the Magic 8 Ball, burping "She'll be Coming 'Round the Mountain" ceremony(exhausting I can tell you). Phoned 2 friends in Afghanland, 2 in Iraq, Sacrificed a - Xtra Crispy-Bucket of Breasts(Kentucky Fried..of course), Rolling the Bones, reading Tea Leaves and trying to cypher the entrails of a dozen barnyard animals - TO include all the Deer and Elk that get WHACKED and pitched off to the side of the highway here and Colorado.The RV is just gonna Jump right onto the market in the blink of an Eye;just like what happened to my Daughter when we were walking along the Redondo Beach Pier.Next thing you know a fisherman YANKED a fish outta the water and it Smacked her clean upside the Head with a resounding SLAP-Came outta nowhere and there you are,DONE and DONE . Been waitng for 6+years

• Upvote 1

Be Patient, read all digest all and stay frosty ... it'll come. I've tried the whole putting my(freshly washed) underwear on my head, sticking 2 pencils up my nose, shaking the Magic 8 Ball, burping "She'll be Coming 'Round the Mountain" ceremony(exhausting I can tell you). Phoned 2 friends in Afghanland, 2 in Iraq, Sacrificed a - Xtra Crispy-Bucket of Breasts(Kentucky Fried..of course), Rolling the Bones, reading Tea Leaves and trying to cypher the entrails of a dozen barnyard animals - TO include all the Deer and Elk that get WHACKED and pitched off to the side of the highway here and Colorado.The RV is just gonna Jump right onto the market in the blink of an Eye;just like what happened to my Daughter when we were walking along the Redondo Beach Pier.Next thing you know a fisherman YANKED a fish outta the water and it Smacked her clean upside the Head with a resounding SLAP-Came outta nowhere and there you are,DONE and DONE . Been waitng for 6+years

I am a patient.............................at the" Are lady of peace Sanitarium " today we are weaving baskets tomorrow I go in for something called a dinar Labotomy emot-drool.gif

Edited by Mongo