Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Going on 48 hrs.......

jooced

As the title spells it out. Going on 48 hrs now and the IQD has been absolutely frozen in time on the FOREX screens..... :huh:

Normally it fluctuates in relation to the USD, and I have always seen it fluctuate on weekends - until this weekend..... :huh:

Any conspiracy theorists want to chime in??????

Edited by jooced
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oooohh, I love conspiracy. Just dont see anything on this one. Rate fluctuation happens because the dollar either gains or loses strength thereby making all currencies pegged to the USD move up or down, or the CBI either over, or under sells the Dinar on daily auctions. No other magic to it than that. smile.gif Because it stayed even tells me the dollar hit a stable area this weekend. Just checked, the dollar index shows it sitting at $74.96 since the close of 4/8

I get an email from XE.com everyday

Fri USD United States Dollars 1,168.5000000000 0.0008557980

Sat: USD United States Dollars 1,165.6200000000 0.000857912

Sun: USD United States Dollars 1,175.4999999980 0.0008507018

I'd say it isn't frozen

Edited by elblondee
  • Upvote 1

People, Trading is shut down on Forex from Friday afternoon till Sunday evening.

Actually there are after hours traders who still trade. Check the boards, they update all weekend long - except the IQD this weekend, which as another poster pointed out, the USD has indeed changed and yet the IQD has not....... :huh:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1