Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RE: easyrider - regarding all the rumors

RonSkilbeck

C'mon now - I've been reading these posts for some time. "The banker" - if he/she knows this to be true - would they actually need your money? Wouldn't she/he pack their vault with IQD... ya think?

Logic and common sense say, NO!!! The rumored information passed on was that the RV would take place on Monday. So, with this being Sunday, unless this formerly uninformed banker can travel back in time, he will be unable to purchase any IQD, which, in my opinion, serves him right. ;) With that said, it is now, officially (again) -

RRRRVVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

Thanks for the post Ron :twothumbs:

Edited by dinariac
  • Upvote 1

You are absolutely right and I am happy to have someone else share, without pumping, what they are hearing from family and friends.

I read once, "That a man whose income and investments depend on a certain point of view will seldom change his perspective or opinion." And while it is best to never get emotional about investments; especially speculative investments, I have found it almost impossible to not be emotionally bound to this one. I have really thought about this and why I feel that way. And I think it is because of the community here on this site, and more importantly, becoming so familiar with the history of Iraq and the hardships of it's people. Not even Dante could have dreamed up a never ending HELL of corruption and pain these people have gone through in the last thirty years. When I hang on every little victory these people have or be angry with every disclosure of corruption and murder; it wouldn't be human to not become emotionally involved in their struggle

Once again, thanks for sharing, all my best, Ron

When you weed through some of the childishness on this site you can really get to some rare blooms, and Ron I think you're one of them. I realize that everyone on these forums are just print on a computer screen, and without having other parts of communication to help us judge (body language, eye contact, etc.) the ring of truth can be quieter. Just wanted to let you know that based on your particular print on my computer screen I feel that you're a straight up guy!

• Upvote 1

Thanks, Ron. It feels great to feel grounded especially this roller coaster ride experience. We are so taught (brainwashed IMO) that we must see to believe mentally. It's not an easy thing to do the opposite. Many years ago...and I mean many years ago....I felt incomplete & searched for an answer or anything I can grab hold off that could be of an answer. I found a book written by Wayne Dyer called "You'll See It When You Believe It". That changed my perspective or opinion about things. Since then I practiced on my belief mindset and I'd witnessed so many wonderous experiences. Recently I was recommended to watch Jim Carey's movie called "The YES Man". I LOVE IT !!!! My husband is a "show me proof" man. Now he started to change & he loves that movie. Highly recommend to those who's live their lives in constant DOUBTS mentality to watch this movie if you haven't already.

We cannot know everything, however, just start having a belief about something that you desire you'll never know what shows up for you. You are an inspiration, Ron. I would love to hear you're able to play your rounds of golf like before. :) God bless to you & Blessings to All.

Drunken Irish

Disappointed or not is not a choice. That calls LIFE & EXPERIENCES that we each must go thru. Living in HOPE or hopelessness is a choice. Pick one, my friend. Don't want to be around those with hopeless........ depressing and/or negative people are too lifeless for me to hang with. I appreciate happy, positive people.

Good luck to you or perhaps you've decided that you are DRUNK ? Why ???

Drunken Irish

Disappointed or not is not a choice. That calls LIFE & EXPERIENCES that we each must go thru. Living in HOPE or hopelessness is a choice. Pick one, my friend. Don't want to be around those with hopeless........ depressing and/or negative people are too lifeless for me to hang with. I appreciate happy, positive people.

I am realistic and I think logically. I am not depressed, in fact my life is awesome. My screen name is a play on the Fighting Irish of Notre Dame and although I have been known to finish a fight or 2 I would prefer to throw a few vodka rocks back.

If you want smoke blown up your ass that's cool but I prefer to use my brain

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Drunken Irish

You're right, you can live life one of two ways. Personally, I'd rather live it with some hope and optimism. What's the point of being hopeless and unhappy? Aren't you kind of wasting your time? You're only given so much time on this Earth... why not live it enjoyably? Smoke up my a$$ or not, it didn't hurt anyone to say what he said.

BTW, since when did the Irish know anything about money? Aren't they broke?

Great post Ron. I believe anyone should post what they hear about this investment especially if it's from someone you know - this makes it easier for the rest of us to form our own opinions. Please don't be affraid to share with us if you hear anything more. Thanks again.

You will be disappointed tomorrow.

You know I have read quite a few of your posts and am curious. Why are you here? You never post anything positive, and I think that in general you must be a pretty unhappy person. Another thing; Are you invested, and if so why? It's fairly obvious that you have very little faith in this investment so why stay in something you apparantly don't believe in? Now I am sure you will have some smart arse comeback but after reading so much of your negative B.S. I just had to ask why your sticking around?

• Upvote 6

You know I have read quite a few of your posts and am curious. Why are you here? You never post anything positive, and I think that in general you must be a pretty unhappy person. Another thing; Are you invested, and if so why? It's fairly obvious that you have very little faith in this investment so why stay in something you apparantly don't believe in? Now I am sure you will have some smart arse comeback but after reading so much of your negative B.S. I just had to ask why your sticking around?

yippe..thank you..ive wanted to say that also..tongue.gif

Well, I think ALL of us believe that sooner or later this investment will pay out right?

If not, why did you invest in it? Take your losses and move on. This week is as good as any week I say. When I got into this I never thought this would really give me back 10,000% of my money back. I looked at it just like Iraq (the new Iraq) is a stock and we are in it pre IPO.

I think we'll see a short burst where people will cash out, others will buy in (once they finally see the money is recognized). They won't be in it for the first burst, but will still watch it grow slowly.

Again, a well written, well thought out post. It was a good, positive read. We need that now and again.

The book and movie 'The Secret' is what changed my life. Since discovering it I have went from a terrible 9-5 job getting by paycheck to paycheck to now owning my own business (tanning salon) and making my (Hollywood Dreams) also come true.

The entire universe is energy. So is everything in it. Even we break down to atoms and energy. So I believe if you put out positive energy then you get it back. If all you think about is problems and complaints then what is going to return? You guessed it, more problems and things to complain about.

No matter WHAT happens this week, or month or year, I am POSITIVE I made the right choice by investing in this COUNTRY and it's people. After what they have been through they could use some positive energy.

buds

Chuck

I'm not negative I'm realistic. Yes I am heavily invested. I do believe I will see an incredible ROI. I'm just not dumb enough to think 1,000 will turn into 3,000,000 over night. Iraq cannot afford to RV without drastically reducing the amount of dinar in circulation. The only way a 3.22 RV is possible is if they LOP first. If this happens I will triple my money in less than 3 years. If you had really read any of my posts you would already know this. You chose to live in fantasy land if you like but I will use my brain

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

I'm not negative I'm realistic. Yes I am heavily invested. I do believe I will see an incredible ROI. I'm just not dumb enough to think 1,000 will turn into 3,000,000 over night. Iraq cannot afford to RV without drastically reducing the amount of dinar in circulation. The only way a 3.22 RV is possible is if they LOP first. If this happens I will triple my money in less than 3 years. If you had really read any of my posts you would already know this. You chose to live in fantasy land if you like but I will use my brain

Actually I have read quite a number of your posts and stand by my earlier statement of your negativity. Unfortunately it appears that you read into my posts many things that I didn't say. Never have I ever said that the IQD would or could RV at a rate of anywhere near 3.22. In fact my contention has always been that Iraq would RV somewhere between .10 and .86 Iraq could easily support such a rate. To assume that I am thinking in the vacinity of 3.22 would indeed indicate fantasy, however I did not say that. We may differ in opinion, but I too have a brain sir and use it. You and I simply don't see things the same apparantly. Nothing wrong with that.

• Upvote 5

How much currency do you think they have removed from circulation? How much gold are they holding? Please supply proof if you answer. But, I know you can't. Drink a little drink :)

WOW no RV

Amazing

For some reason the original poster gets +27

I wish I could be wrong every monday and still have happy investors. My job would be a lot easier.

Take off the blinders people you will not be overnight millionaires but I will be happy with a 300% ROI

I think the LOP will happen very soon.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

WOW no RV

Amazing

For some reason the original poster gets +27

I wish I could be wrong every monday and still have happy investors. My job would be a lot easier.

Take off the blinders people you will not be overnight millionaires but I will be happy with a 300% ROI

I think the LOP will happen very soon.

Yep. And I got minused a lot. For just sayng "thanks but no thanks". No offenses, no nothing...Just my good-mannered opinion...Also my post got deemed as "idiotic"....kind of offensive if you ask me..But....That's the democracy of Forums which .I do accept of course but would like to see some sincerity and acknowledgment of things the way it turned out ...Some admitting stuff .... Would be nice...Not counting on it, though....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1