Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sharing an observation from robo5288

He said I could share this in chat, so I'm hoping he won't mind my putting it here as well..... seems like an interesting observation and perhaps can bring about some worthwhile dialog !

8:53 AM [robo5288] Last fall, Dr. J upset the apple cart by saying that IQD would not RV until 2012 and that the trigger point would be Euro trading at 1.5000

8:54 AM [robo5288] Well, Euro was trading at 1.2875 on 1/10/2011. On Friday 4/8/2011 it closed at 1.4480. An unreal run of 1600 pips straight up in 3 months

8:54 AM [robo5288] At the rate it is moving, will hit 1.5000 in 2 to 3 weeks

• Upvote 6

He was unpopular because he was'nt saying rv every Monday. He was trying to more realistic. I hope he is right about the euro being the trigger as each day when I check the IMF rates I notice it is rising rather fast. Hoping in Texas B)

Here is my two nickels,...

Our two largest external debt holders are China and Japan, within a short period of time Japan will NEED to cash in all of that/our debt they are holding,..

Think about that for a second, this is not some far fetched fairy tale. If Japan needs that Money at a time when QE2 is ending, the fed is insovant, Our money is then "toilet paper", and the RV will mean sweet FA to us all.

If the Dinar does not RV at a dime or better, many will have a long cold winter next year.

The rise in the Euro -- (have you read how financially desperate some members of the EU are?), -- is the realization of the Markets that "Change" is here!

Makes me wish for the time when I didn't know what I don't know now!

Good Luck to us all!!!! <_<

Here is my two nickels,...

Our two largest external debt holders are China and Japan, within a short period of time Japan will NEED to cash in all of that/our debt they are holding,..

Think about that for a second, this is not some far fetched fairy tale. If Japan needs that Money at a time when QE2 is ending, the fed is insovant, Our money is then "toilet paper", and the RV will mean sweet FA to us all.

If the Dinar does not RV at a dime or better, many will have a long cold winter next year.

The rise in the Euro -- (have you read how financially desperate some members of the EU are?), -- is the realization of the Markets that "Change" is here!

Makes me wish for the time when I didn't know what I don't know now!

Good Luck to us all!!!! <_<

I think a more likely problem is that Japan will not be buying US bonds anytime soon. Now with regards to China, who needs who more? We have more Chinese exports than anyone. We are critical to their economy so we may be on equal ground. For the moment anyway. Lets hope in the future that toilet paper still comes in rolls. GO RV!!!!!

• Upvote 1

He said I could share this in chat, so I'm hoping he won't mind my putting it here as well..... seems like an interesting observation and perhaps can bring about some worthwhile dialog !

8:53 AM [robo5288] Last fall, Dr. J upset the apple cart by saying that IQD would not RV until 2012 and that the trigger point would be Euro trading at 1.5000

8:54 AM [robo5288] Well, Euro was trading at 1.2875 on 1/10/2011. On Friday 4/8/2011 it closed at 1.4480. An unreal run of 1600 pips straight up in 3 months

8:54 AM [robo5288] At the rate it is moving, will hit 1.5000 in 2 to 3 weeks

I HAVE HEARD THAT SOME WHERE BEFORE THAT THE IQD WHAT COME IN ARUOND THE EURO PRICE---NEED HELP HERE ANYBODY ELSE RECALL THAT--MAYBE MR.RICH HEARD THIS ALSO---

Edited by HYDRANT
  • Upvote 1

PleasantValleySunday ... hope I got that right, I see you, and have referred to you, as PVS but thought you deserved your full screen name once in a while ... :)

I enjoyed your post for a couple of reasons. First it was short and to the point. Second it brings up a factor here that I had not heard before which gives me something to think about and perhaps hope for.

Thank You!

( ... for everything you do here, not just this post but especially this post)

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2

PleasantValleySunday ... hope I got that right, I see you, and have referred to you, as PVS but thought you deserved your full screen name once in a while ... :)

I enjoyed your post for a couple of reasons. First it was short and to the point. Second it brings up a factor here that I had not heard before which gives me something to think about and perhaps hope for.

Thank You!

( ... for everything you do here, not just this post but especially this post)

:)

smee2

awww shucks and thanks .... PLEASE feel free to call me pvS anytime!!

There is a shortlist of people whose opinion I trust and robo is on it ;)

I think I remember he is a chiropractor and investor who had some interesting (I thought anyway) things to say some time ago. I also believe his posts must have been 'shared' from some other site. What I do remember is how unpopular he was 6 months ago huh.gif

well he may have been unpopular...but your the best in my book..thanks for sharing this..things that make you go hmmmm..smile.gif

I HAVE HEARD THAT SOME WHERE BEFORE THAT THE IQD WHAT COME IN ARUOND THE EURO PRICE---NEED HELP HERE ANYBODY ELSE RECALL THAT--MAYBE MR.RICH HEARD THIS ALSO---

Phoenix stated several times that he heard from a good source that the RV would be around the value of the euro. For those of you who don't know, Dr. J is a chiropractor/forex trader who has a contact on Wall St. who gave him this information about China demanding that the euro be back around $1.50 in order for the dinar to RV. If you want to read more about Dr. J go to this thread and look for MicheleJ. You can also go to DD's radio broadcast archives and listen to an interview with him from a month or so ago.

• Upvote 2

Phoenix stated several times that he heard from a good source that the RV would be around the value of the euro. For those of you who don't know, Dr. J is a chiropractor/forex trader who has a contact on Wall St. who gave him this information about China demanding that the euro be back around $1.50 in order for the dinar to RV. If you want to read more about Dr. J go to this thread and look for MicheleJ. You can also go to DD's radio broadcast archives and listen to an interview with him from a month or so ago.

Always on top of things Mr. Rich, I was just going to post this also.

You are very knowledgable about past and present site members. Thanks for the hard work!

Edited by jlldrs