Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Eagle Just Landed Post: just 4 D 4/9/11

nointel

Eagle Just Landed Post: Just 4 4/9/11

April 9th, 2011 08:02 pm · The US Budget was extended until Thursday, April 14th because the RV, although started in the computer system, did not OFFICIALLY go global prior to Midnight last night.

This short extension gives time for the RV to occur at the banker end of things and for cash-in transactions to take place.

US gets its cash infusion.

Budget gets passed and ratified prior to Thursday.

We are in the window. All is good.

Peace,

Eagle

We are in the window. All is good.

step away from the ledge please.....nevermind just jump.... :o

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 1

At this point I'm willing to consider that they may be holding back the supposed "re-evaluation" of the Iraqi Dinar based solely on the fact that they just enjoy watching us squirm so much! They have to be aware of all the private investors taking part in this debacle, and maybe they just so happen to be sadistic torturers in their free time... that means we as speculators become the perfect victims. I mean, it's possible they watch (or have someone less significant than them watch) these forums and our reactions to news articles and pumper "logic" and "intel" just so they can control the exact moment they do something that we actually would like to see. But it's just never quite enough or exactly what we're looking for... really stinks of someone pulling some puppet strings somewhere. Don't like that feeling... wish this ride would end soon.

On the other hand, it makes for some decent reading material during my free time.