Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BofA experience

Babs47

Newsflash- There will not be an office in Kent. Of all places in Washington. Not hardly. The RV happens. Ali scrambles to lease office space and hire personnel to accommodate his clients. By the time he gets set up,all of us will have cashed in and be in Tahiti. Think about it. Use common sense.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Newsflash- There will not be an office in Kent. Of all places in Washington. Not hardly. The RV happens. Ali scrambles to lease office space and hire personnel to accommodate his clients. By the time he gets set up,all of us will have cashed in and be in Tahiti. Think about it. Use common sense.

***WARNING*** Don't feed the troll, he's on a rampage and this fountain of misinformation can't be turned off!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's quite funny sheik, looking through your posting history shows that this is all you do. You don't bring anything of value to the forum you only make rude comments and bash others. This is why like I said I will not feed you anything. Your history says it all. Good day.

Dinar Mamma-the comment by someone like you is appreciated. You making my opinion on Ali opening offices in Kent WA personal says alot about you. It really does and I felt sorry for you. You need a dose of Jesus.

Sheik, keep it polite!! If not you'll go on Moderator review! :angry:

Im not sure why people are so scared and frightend to cash in at a bank.....alot of banks will verify it the old fashioned way with a currency book....others will credit your account while they send it to be verified....but why are people so afraid of the bank sending your dinar to a foreign currency dept to be verified?? You think they are going to steal your dinar? lol once its in their hands they are liable for the transporting of your money.....whats there to be afraid of??

Dont you also think that once it hits the FOREX every bank will want to trade it for us to be their customers?

I doubt it will be an issue as much as finding the best exchange rate for our trade in.

Right?

LOL Exciting day that will be. I hope we are all learning from one another.

Well, I confirmed with a branch of BOA in High Springs about depositing dinar into an account. I told them that I do not have an account with them at this point (I bank with USAA), but sometime in the future I would like to deposit when there is an RV in Iraq. the manager told me that I could open and account and deposit my dinar at the same time. However, saying that, she also said I would have to wait a few days for confirmation that the dinar was good. I have no problem believing a reputable bank...BOA has always been a front runner in Iraq dinar, they will get their due share, but I don't believe they will try to "scam" anyone out of their dinar. To me, banks are as safe handling your dinar as anyone else, if not more.

• Upvote 1

Sweeeeeet, jbbdolphins! I agree...but some will want to travel to where the CBI-equivalent rate is. My friend Catherine just put her dinars in a safe-deposit box in her BofA so they'll be right at her branch when the RV hits. She feels safer doing that. I've imagined different scenarios for my post-RV plan, depending on date + rate.