Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

In Country RV????

Islandgirl7

I'm wondering with all the numbers flying around and how much Iraq hates us, if anyone thinks there's a possiblity of an in country RV? Why would they want us to reap any benefit. If so are there any other banks in Iraq other than Warka that we could use. All my Dinar for now is here and I for one would be very sad for all of us if they did this. :( Just looking for thoughts and opinions...

Iraq will ultimately play a small role in this global economic event. The IQD is intended to be the trigger currency (RV) that begins a process of revaluation of multiple countries currencies under the regulation of a revised global banking system.

Believe this or not......and only time will tell how this all plays out in the 'near' days ahead.

I'm wondering with all the numbers flying around and how much Iraq hates us, if anyone thinks there's a possiblity of an in country RV? Why would they want us to reap any benefit. If so are there any other banks in Iraq other than Warka that we could use. All my Dinar for now is here and I for one would be very sad for all of us if they did this. :( Just looking for thoughts and opinions...

This is a securities transaction. It does not have a life of its own. It is a contolled event orchestrated by financial referees that understand the guidelines/rules in the game. The countrymen of Iraq have no experience in this arena. This is why you read posts that it is out of their hands.

I guess after reading Adam's book again for the 4th time and discussing possibilities with the other 3 people I'm doing all the leg work for, and them running me in circles...I need to just tell them what we are doing and leave it at that. But I would still like to hear more and I'd like to hear from people with Warka accounts and why you decided to do it...besides the ISX market, I'm already setting up for that... Thanks I look forward to hearing from whoever has info..insite...etc.... :D:D:D

I am not sure what you mean by "...tell them what we are doing..." I am not aware of any one group on DV that is following some plan.

The Iraqis may want us out of their country, but not all of them hate us.

I am also not sure what you are including Warka with an in-country RV, not that is even a remote possibility.

Why would you open a Warka account? Have you researched interest rates?

I don't think Island is saying an in-country RV has happened, but asking if it could. This a confusing post going in ten directions. And the title is very, very misleading. This is how ugly rumors get started and chaos ensues.

There are lots of negative Warka posts. I have thought about getting a Warka account set up, but they seem so unprofessional. I wonder if it is worth the risk.

Only some of the Iraq people hate us. But they love our money! They know that if they RV, there will be investors with money who are ready to help them build their country into a successful democracy with businesses and jobs! So even if they do not wish to benefit Americans, they do wish to use our money to improve their lives.

I personally am not worried about an in-country RV. But it will be interesting to see how others feel.

• Upvote 1

I guess after reading Adam's book again for the 4th time and discussing possibilities with the other 3 people I'm doing all the leg work for, and them running me in circles...I need to just tell them what we are doing and leave it at that. But I would still like to hear more and I'd like to hear from people with Warka accounts and why you decided to do it...besides the ISX market, I'm already setting up for that... Thanks I look forward to hearing from whoever has info..insite...etc.... :D:D:D

the only reason i set up a warka is because of a possible lop.. i have talked to many of my friends who are invested and they dont want to risk a warka account. there are too many things that can go wrong with physical paper currency like what we most hold. i have tried many times to tell them this, but whatever. that is why i have both. for me, it is just another option for cashing in, kind of like a safety net. because no one knows how this is going to work out.

also, i have tried many times to contact other iraqi banks to open accounts, but no one has ever responded. warka was the only one....

• Upvote 2

I decided to go ahead and open a Warka account, just to make sure, I have all bases covered you never know what Iraq may do, even when people say Iraq will never do this or that, who really knows? No One, its all speculation, I started the process March 15th and had verification of funds in account April 4th, so 20 days in all for me, it was kind of scary to wire funds some where that you don't know if they are going to get there or wind up in cyberspace, but it worked out, even though the guy at my credit union didn't seem competent enough to do a wire, heck I had to fill out most the paperwork just to make sure all the info was on there. Tell you what though, I feel much better now knowing I have some Dinar over in Iraq, just in case of whatever may happen, also during the 20 days it took me I thought for sure it would RV with all the rumors. Now I am ready :D

• Upvote 1

I am not sure what you mean by "...tell them what we are doing..." I am not aware of any one group on DV that is following some plan.

The Iraqis may want us out of their country, but not all of them hate us.

I am also not sure what you are including Warka with an in-country RV, not that is even a remote possibility.

Why would you open a Warka account? Have you researched interest rates?

I don't think Island is saying an in-country RV has happened, but asking if it could. This a confusing post going in ten directions. And the title is very, very misleading. This is how ugly rumors get started and chaos ensues.

I'm not saying an in country RV has or will happen (in Iraq)..if you've read Adam's book he states in there it is a possiblity "The common speculation among many of my professional associates is that Iraq could use an in country RV as a stop loss while they either lop zeros or instate a different currency." . So this is where Warka would come into play.

Buy the book or join VIP. This topic is on pg 35 & 36.

Also I'm not talking about any "group" in DV or anywhere else.. I'm doing the leg work for my family and a friend. Sorry for any confusion...Should have put this question in VIP or OSI...

Thanks Jonald & Stenz68, I like the "safety net" idea also...Did you send Dinars or wire USD?

Has onyone had their password expire with Warka Bank. Mine expired 3 weeks ago and been trying to reset it. I am in Iraq and stoped in at the local Waka Bank for information on what to do.They told if they do it, about a month to do. I wrote Warka and got one answer, but when I write back it comes up rejected by Postmaster. Does anyone have Mr Mohammad Issac good emai address.

Has onyone had their password expire with Warka Bank. Mine expired 3 weeks ago and been trying to reset it. I am in Iraq and stoped in at the local Waka Bank for information on what to do.They told if they do it, about a month to do. I wrote Warka and got one answer, but when I write back it comes up rejected by Postmaster. Does anyone have Mr Mohammad Issac good emai address.

Here you go.... this should help alot :D