Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI Update 4/8 from PD

BBalls

Do you bashers care to offer any better speculation? We all think it will happen, yet when someone speculates, we bash. Isn't that what this forum is about? Throwing around ideas and discussing our insights or thoughts? I'm sick of hearing all the bashing; keep an open mind, yet be wary. There's no need to throw around hate. People are going to throw out thoughts and speculate; does that make them any less intelligent? When did passing on intel or honest hearings mean someone's an idiot? Could HE be getting wrong intel? I dont even see a date or a rate, so what are you all whining about a "crazy rumor?"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I will tell you SteveI has more than a few times been dead on with the Intel he posted as well as Ray, I Definitly would not be so quick to discredit what Information they offer to their readers.............

Justb Sayin...........smile.gif

...I like the... "Banks have hundreds of thousands of access cash on hand"...rumor the best................that was dead on...

...a few weeks ago, he was posting these beautiful pictures of a resort in AZ where they're going to have the after party, and Donnie scam fest, 2 weeks after the RV hits...

...Q...How do you reserve a place like that with a 2 week or less window?....all hype...

Edited by FAB

Do you bashers care to offer any better speculation? We all think it will happen, yet when someone speculates, we bash. Isn't that what this forum is about? Throwing around ideas and discussing our insights or thoughts? I'm sick of hearing all the bashing; keep an open mind, yet be wary. There's no need to throw around hate. People are going to throw out thoughts and speculate; does that make them any less intelligent? When did passing on intel or honest hearings mean someone's an idiot? Could HE be getting wrong intel? I dont even see a date or a rate, so what are you all whining about a "crazy rumor?"

Yes it does make them less intelligent when they repeat the same old garbage day in and day out, saying things that are not true and that if they spent 5 minutes researching about, they would realize they have no idea what they are talking about....it gets annoying and rediculous.....and for some reason, people eat it up like its the word of god laugh.gif

Yes it does make them less intelligent when they repeat the same old garbage day in and day out, saying things that are not true and that if they spent 5 minutes researching about, they would realize they have no idea what they are talking about....it gets annoying and rediculous.....and for some reason, people eat it up like its the word of god laugh.gif

Ok. We would literally hear nothing if people who have "intel" never said anything, and you'd be lost and always wondering. The only reason you probably feel we're "close" (let's be realistic, you read it all) is because of people sticking their neck out and putting it out there. Whereas, people like Mr. Okie may get annoying, but they are necessary to have for various reasons. I feel just as frustrated, but I'm not going to be a sarcastic jerk to get a few DV friends. These people, whether you want to believe it or not, may just be passing along what they really hear. They may be like you and me, but they believe they have "friends" or they really do and are just getting screwed or bad "intel."

@shiek: Funny, most of the time nobody debunks anything. Most people sit around and laugh before giving it a chance. It just gets old; get out of the investment if you're going to laugh at anything and everything except those posts that are "rational" yet really tell you nothing and lead you in a circle back to where you were before. It's just like no kidding we want the truth, but when we bash like crazy before anyone debunks anything, we are being just as bad as those who believe everything. Yes, be pessimistic, but don't rule out everything at first look because you've never seen it before. You and I only know what we're told; we could have all been taken by hand into the middle of Detroit at night on this investment. The only thing that keeps us going is the "intel" and the "gurus" and site owners saying, "Oh, there's 0% chance it won't happen." Just because they have some "higher intel" they're not gonna share. We're all lemmings in this scheme, and we just pray it pans out along with a little reassurance in rational thinking and world events.

Edited by DialecticDinar

Ok. We would literally hear nothing if people who have "intel" never said anything, and you'd be lost and always wondering. The only reason you probably feel we're "close" (let's be realistic, you read it all) is because of people sticking their neck out and putting it out there. Whereas, people like Mr. Okie may get annoying, but they are necessary to have for various reasons. I feel just as frustrated, but I'm not going to be a sarcastic jerk to get a few DV friends. These people, whether you want to believe it or not, may just be passing along what they really hear. They may be like you and me, but they believe they have "friends" or they really do and are just getting screwed or bad "intel."

Actually there is plenty to read about to know whats going on and to follow Iraqs progress without hearing the RV is done everyday by some idiot who is never right about ANYTHING they say.....if you think we would be lost and always wondering if we didnt have them screaming RV everyday with rediculous rates to go along with then I think its you who is really blind.....some of those gurus really are making things up on purpose....and alot of the others posts get debunked with just a little bit of research....so when you hear someone over and over and over say basically the same thing and its wrong everytime, I think they ask for it to be bashed and torn apart cause they honestly just need to sit down and shut up....

@shiek: Funny, most of the time nobody debunks anything. Most people sit around and laugh before giving it a chance. It just gets old; get out of the investment if you're going to laugh at anything and everything except those posts that are "rational" yet really tell you nothing and lead you in a circle back to where you were before. It's just like no kidding we want the truth, but when we bash like crazy before anyone debunks anything, we are being just as bad as those who believe everything. Yes, be pessimistic, but don't rule out everything at first look because you've never seen it before. You and I only know what we're told; we could have all been taken by hand into the middle of Detroit at night on this investment. The only thing that keeps us going is the "intel" and the "gurus" and site owners saying, "Oh, there's 0% chance it won't happen." Just because they have some "higher intel" they're not gonna share. We're all lemmings in this scheme, and we just pray it pans out.

You say these people might just be passing on what they hear. Ok, I have thought of that, however, I have only been in this investment since October and I read and follow the news as skewed as it may be. I would have to tend to believe if they were passing along "the Info" and truly believed what they were posting then they have to be pretty gullible.

You say these people might just be passing on what they hear. Ok, I have thought of that, however, I have only been in this investment since October and I read and follow the news as skewed as it may be. I would have to tend to believe if they were passing along "the Info" and truly believed what they were posting then they have to be pretty gullible.

First, the news will not and never has had anything regarding the behind the scenes stuff and anything about the RV. That's what we want. That's our investment. Other than that, we speculate. For all we know, nothing we believe to have weight in the RV even matters.

And for the record, we can all safely induct that Okie is pretty gullible. The poor guy really believes everything he's told.

You actually have a valid point. Don't know why you were getting negs for stating the truth. I gave Ya a+1 to even it out.

First, the news will not and never has had anything regarding the behind the scenes stuff and anything about the RV. That's what we want. That's our investment. Other than that, we speculate. For all we know, nothing we believe to have weight in the RV even matters.

And for the record, we can all safely induct that Okie is pretty gullible. The poor guy really believes everything he's told.

Uhhh, alrightly then, so if I were to tell you that the HDL law was passed and they have the security positions in place and all the issues regarding chapter 7 were resolved and Iraq was accepted in the WTO, and it's pinging on forex you would believe me? What in the heck in pinging anyway, lol.....I'm sorry it's ok, you believe what you want and I will do the same. I'm just a realist that all. Nothing wrong with that. :D:D

Uhhh, alrightly then, so if I were to tell you that the HDL law was passed and they have the security positions in place and all the issues regarding chapter 7 were resolved and Iraq was accepted in the WTO, and it's pinging on forex you would believe me? What in the heck in pinging anyway, lol.....I'm sorry it's ok, you believe what you want and I will do the same. I'm just a realist that all. Nothing wrong with that. :D:D

You mean HCL?

This has nothing to do with being a realist or not, because we all are. You can get off your pedestal because that's not at all what I'm saying. I'm not even sure what you're trying to say because it doesn't have much relation to what I'm saying...

Its called behind the scenes stuff for a reason..... lol its done behind the scenes meaning no one will know about it......and its funny that some people think they know exactly whats going on when freakin maliki probly doesnt even know laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

Its called behind the scenes stuff for a reason..... lol its done behind the scenes meaning no one will know about it......and its funny that some people think they know exactly whats going on when freakin maliki probly doesnt even know laugh.gif

That's exactly my point. Most of what we think we know is speculation.

You mean HCL?

This has nothing to do with being a realist or not, because we all are. You can get off your pedestal because that's not at all what I'm saying. I'm not even sure what you're trying to say because it doesn't have much relation to what I'm saying...

Yep, that is what I meant HCL, LOL.....lighten up. It's all good.:P

Yep, that is what I meant HCL, LOL.....lighten up. It's all good.:P

But what you were saying literally makes no sense in accordance with what we were discussing...for example, I never said I believe the rumors, yet you tell me I do while you simultaneously proclaim yourself to be a starkly discerning realist. I feel as though you completely missed the point of what we were discussing. You also seem to be under the impression I'm attacking you when I am simply carrying out a discussion. You're a good guy, I'm sure, and I have been "lightened up," I just don't like people grossly misreading points. No worries, zapped. :)

funny there is a buckeye on the get team where steve1 athena and tk hang out that was a moderator , maybe buckeye pilot you are one in the same , since you seem to appreciate these guys lieing constantly about there intel to induce more and more newbies to spend there money on dinar cause it is going to rv anyday now !!!! if i had $1.00 for every rumour that said the rv has happened , is happening , is imminent. is close , will happen today tomorrow next week , by this date because:(insert guru smart talk here) i would be a multi millionaire ... That is how many times we have heard all the crap before . Oh by the way for you newies been doing this for seven years , hope you were;nt planning on getting rich soon like the rest of us... lol

\

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I doubt Maliki does know! I am guessing that they will do the RV when they are told to do it.

There may be people who know who are talking, but from the "intel" that gets posted on these sites it would appear that they are intentionally misleading the "pumper"! There are always "sources" who will talk to people, look at Congress for example, there are "anonymous sources" who blab about anything, most of the time its probably the Congressman themselves more than likely!