Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI Update 4/8 from PD

BBalls

DON'T BASH...JUST PASSING INFO ALONG

To all our great XX members, this is additional information we can share. We are working on more later today or tomorrow.

Please be patient and remain positive as we inch closer each and every day to the finish line.

As promised, I have a new update from our sources. We are working very hard to provide you with the best information we can.

Here is the information from Ray.

Steve,

Just got off the phone with my contact and have a little bit of news to share. Found out that Citicorp officials are still in Baghdad having meetings with various people. They are talking about investing heavily into Iraq by building new banks, investing in apartment buildings, commercial buildings and industrial buildings. They are also going to join Warka Bank and Trade Bank and work with them. Citicorp people have been in Baghdad working on the banking system also. They have worked on it to modernize the system. They said they are almost done. The banks in Iraq will be able to do wire transfers, they will have updated websites, etc.

Also, a new stock exchange building is going to be opened in either May or June. It is four stories tall and will have a brand new stock ticker screen and new computers and everything. It is close to the old stock exchange building.

Also, Chinese oil execs and Japanese oil execs are in southern Iraq signing oil contracts in the Nasaria(spelling) area.

My contact also told me that you cannot go across the borders with more than $10 million dinar. Said Jordanians have been coming across and trying to buy as much Iraqi dinar as they can.

My contact at the Citigroup meeting asked one of the people there about the revaluation. He was told that it is happening soon but the guy did not have a rate or date. He only said that dinar would be going up. He also told him about the new dinar being stored in the green zone and also that new coins had been minted also.

I feel, along with my contact that the RV is very, very close now. Will keep you informed as I find out more info.

Blessings,

Ray

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

yes im a newbie, but i got to say all these rumors i get a kick out of , i could of bought a plasma tv for a 1000.00 bucks but no i bought dinar. i think i got a better deal becouse a plasma only lasts about three years, this is going to last much longer. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 6

yes im a newbie, but i got to say all these rumors i get a kick out of , i could of bought a plasma tv for a 1000.00 bucks but no i bought dinar. i think i got a better deal becouse a plasma only lasts about three years, this is going to last much longer. :rolleyes:

Dinar rumors will last much longer. i have only been following for a few weeks and boy the doozies :D

Lol, at least you see the silver lining behind the cloud.

DON'T BASH...JUST PASSING INFO ALONG

To all our great XX members, this is additional information we can share. We are working on more later today or tomorrow.

Please be patient and remain positive as we inch closer each and every day to the finish line.

As promised, I have a new update from our sources. We are working very hard to provide you with the best information we can.

Here is the information from Ray.

Steve,

Just got off the phone with my contact and have a little bit of news to share. Found out that Citicorp officials are still in Baghdad having meetings with various people. They are talking about investing heavily into Iraq by building new banks, investing in apartment buildings, commercial buildings and industrial buildings. They are also going to join Warka Bank and Trade Bank and work with them. Citicorp people have been in Baghdad working on the banking system also. They have worked on it to modernize the system. They said they are almost done. The banks in Iraq will be able to do wire transfers, they will have updated websites, etc.

Also, a new stock exchange building is going to be opened in either May or June. It is four stories tall and will have a brand new stock ticker screen and new computers and everything. It is close to the old stock exchange building.

Also, Chinese oil execs and Japanese oil execs are in southern Iraq signing oil contracts in the Nasaria(spelling) area.

My contact also told me that you cannot go across the borders with more than $10 million dinar. Said Jordanians have been coming across and trying to buy as much Iraqi dinar as they can.

My contact at the Citigroup meeting asked one of the people there about the revaluation. He was told that it is happening soon but the guy did not have a rate or date. He only said that dinar would be going up. He also told him about the new dinar being stored in the green zone and also that new coins had been minted also.

I feel, along with my contact that the RV is very, very close now. Will keep you informed as I find out more info.

Blessings,

Ray

THANKS FOR THE POST, BUT THIS IS AN OLD RUMOR...

I will tell you SteveI has more than a few times been dead on with the Intel he posted as well as Ray, I Definitly would not be so quick to discredit what Information they offer to their readers.............

Justb Sayin...........smile.gif

For example?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I will tell you SteveI has more than a few times been dead on with the Intel he posted as well as Ray, I Definitly would not be so quick to discredit what Information they offer to their readers.............

Please elaborate on the intel you speak of, otherwise your statement is just another rumor.

• Upvote 1

I must of missed the RV.What was the rate.rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

WHEN WILL MY HEADACHE GO AWAY! I MEAN WHEN WILL THE CRAZY RUMORS GO AWAY!!!

I want my own intel and leaking source of information out of IRAQ. I want my govt. official who would risk life and limb in Iraq to slip me some intel. I also want my BANK REP/ or President to risk major jail time for something bigger than inside trade information. I want to know all those people who risk it all to give us this secret information... Ya know when one is even remotely accurate I will be happy to shake their hand with true praise and maybe even buy them a nice cold drink. Does anyone have any asprine? My headache from all the BS just wont go away. Is there a site cleaning program? A way to list the people who keep posting total BS release lies and rates?

I wish someone would make a site where it is just pure NEWS WORTHY INTEL...!

I wanted the RV for my personal prosperity but now the need to stop this craziness has out weighed the need for the cash...!

LOL Of course I am half kidding... PEACE ALL

• Upvote 3

+1 Drunken Irish I see your point and yes it is funny, like a big screen TV and a computer will bring everything online and force the RV....LMAO. Anyway I tried to help you out, I could see not reason for getting negatives. Peace.

• Upvote 2

A plasma TV is rated to last 60K Hours...if your is only lasting 3yrs,your watching to much television.

laugh.gif I have e-mails and saved chats from a year ago say "we are very, very close" "real, real soon, don't give up"... c'mon... laugh.gif

Thanks for the post...

rd

Well......

Lets see those facts from last year, Please.......... I read them also and dont remember any stating the RV was very close,,,,,,,,,, I defer

Just more MALE BOVINE EXCREMENT !

S.S.D.D. !

Good Things To All !

Sad but true..........

k......