Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

C.B.I. Pinging My Laptop

chuckray

i sent an e-mail to the central bank of Iraq---requesting info about the possible RV :

they were vague of course with their response--" we know nothing "

after 5 days of B.S. rumours " the RV is done "---this seemed like a good idea:

then i starting hearing pinging noises on my laptop :

called the Geek Squad to come over and fix it :

they said " the C.B.I. has selected your laptop [ secret imbedded code in the e-mail ] "

to be the very first person to announce the RV at a rate of #.**

:D

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 25

i sent an e-mail to the central bank of Iraq---requesting info about the possible RV :

they said " the C.B.I. has selected your laptop [ secret imbedded code in the e-mail ] "

You are full of it! You may want to place newspaper down before you sit anywhere!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

it is in the rumor section---makes as much sense as a lot of other topics lately

sorry if my attempt at humor failed

I thought this was more humorous than some other junk that is out there. Jokes like this help lighten the mood - or should, Everyone is watching this way too closely if it is causing them to react and say place negative comments for simple little jokes like this one.

• Upvote 1

<_< .......

YEAH YEAH...I BET MY LIFE ON RUMORS! :lol: woohooo...Go...RV!!!! WE ARE CLOSE, WE ARE THERE, ITS HERE! :lol: YEHAW!!! :lol: *starts to sing and dance* (i'm in the money...i'm in the money...SHOW mee the MONEY!!!!) woohooo!!!!

hmm...how that for positive feedback...coming from me sound like the worst from of sarcasm you can get. :huh:

• Upvote 2

biggrin.gif

I hear ya chuckray, I just wish someone would answer the dang phone too! Go to a quiet place and you might find out its the tinitus!

Some folks around here need to calm down. Nailing ya with the negs when you're just having a little fun trying to lighten up the situation is just plain wrong! C'mon guys, can't we have a little fun around here?

Willy1der

• Upvote 3

I hear ya chuckray, I just wish someone would answer the dang phone too! Go to a quiet place and you might find out its the tinitus!

Some folks around here need to calm down. Nailing ya with the negs when you're just having a little fun trying to lighten up the situation is just plain wrong! C'mon guys, can't we have a little fun around here?

Willy1der

thank you--a lot of wound up negative attitudes here--no sense of humor