Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Our fine government

wyocboy

OK got a question?? if they are shutting down our government why are they getting paid still,why don't they have the same health care that they are trying to shove down our throats.

Why should they still get paid and the lower people on the totem pole get laid off??

I think there's something wrong with this picture, what does everyone else think, am I looking at this wrong maybe they all should forfeit their salary and health care and draw unemployment.

Sorry for the rant and the spelling but I just find our gov. disgusting right now and by the way yes I'm a vet and have played in the sand ..

• Upvote 5

OK got a question?? if they are shutting down our government why are they getting paid still,why don't they have the same health care that they are trying to shove down our throats.

Why should they still get paid and the lower people on the totem pole get laid off??

I think there's something wrong with this picture, what does everyone else think, am I looking at this wrong maybe they all should forfeit their salary and health care and draw unemployment.

Sorry for the rant and the spelling but I just find our gov. disgusting right now and by the way yes I'm a vet and have played in the sand ..

Well I couldnt agree more. It was very painful for me to listen to Clintons crap while I was in the Infantry and The troops that are enlisted today have my sympathy having the Commander they have now. Hopefully the Tea Party will continue to grow and we could be a proud nation again.angry.gif

• Upvote 2

Sorry for the rant and the spelling but I just find our gov. disgusting right now and by the way yes I'm a vet and have played in the sand .

Read more:

Quit belly aching and do something about it!!

Run for office or actively particapate with a represenative that presents your views. Don't just set and type your BS on this site! No guts!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Sorry for the rant and the spelling but I just find our gov. disgusting right now and by the way yes I'm a vet and have played in the sand .

Read more:

Run for office or actively particapate with a represenative that presents your views. Don't just set and type your BS on this site! No guts!!

meet the writer of this topic in person--say what you just did-- NEWBIE

Read more:

Wow!!! That was bold from my understanding this individual did do something about it, he/she served his/her country so you could sit here and write this BULLSPIT...I myself am a veteran, disable vet at that and have done many tours over in Iraq and have seen somethings that the human eye should not see and you say NO GUTS!!!! Garlic do us all a favor and kill yourself....sorry to the other folks on here if that is a little strong but I didn't go through what I went through for someone to tell me or a fellow vet we have NO GUTS....

Hi Mr Garlic, Luckily I just typed my rebuttle to your comments and hit the wrong button which is a good thing because i would have been banned!!

But here we go:

I am a firefighter 2, an emt, a hazmat tech I own and raise search dogs by the way we have 4 live find and 2 cadaver find, I was also responsible for all the missiles that you seen in the first gulf war.

Oh did I mention my wife was a marine, oh by the way she's also an emt, a firefighter one and does search and rescue and always by my side.

My children are all straight AAAA, students they are training they're own search dogs, and raising they're own animals for 4-h, they have also been packing in fifteen miles into the wilderness since they have been in diapers.

So you Mister can go F___k YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!

By the way Mr Garlic, I lost alot of friends in Iraq who were better people than you'll ever be so please dont ever come after me again

because we have been there and done that if you would like I CAN give you a full dossier of me foreign exploits. BUT then again you would never understand the things we've been through so by