Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Soooo I heard something interesting..

truthbesold

I think it will take a very long time to investigate that. Which leads to alot of money. Remember in order to prove that they were pumping anything they would have had to make a profit, that coud be not such an easy task. Also, where these "pumpers" getting their intel supposedly from a source if so who, they would have to be investigated. And the branches of the tree get thicker and more wide spread as you go on.

So with that being said i believe this just a "rumor" maybe to try and wein out some of them...

This is JMO!!

I have been sued and have sued over contractual liabilities and I can tell you that at the end of the day you can't get blood out of a turnip. If you plan on suing, sue their corporate entity as they will have to hire a lawyer and at least spend some money on defense.

haha exactly no one wins at the end of the day why even bother with your time the rumors are just rumors people need a break from this site majorly because i see that this is effecting people on a way more personal base than it needs to.

Where is the crime to warrant an investigation? We all know who these morons are. I enjoy reading their stuff and find it laughable. Look under the hood before You buy the car. There may not be a motor there if You are buying it from one of these Intel Pumping Gurus.

The way I see it is if these confidence tricksters were knocking on your front door and trying to sell you something while knowingly giving you false information,then I'm sure they would be

looking at a court case.Does posting their lies under the guise of a rumour give them protection? Could it be considered has fraud.I'm sure it wouldn't be to difficult to investigate the

start of the trail by targeting the gurus and their motives for repeatedly posting their disinformation.

I heard a rumor that a handful of people are going to pursue an investigation into a couple of Dinar Sites. They have kept track of names and dates and a slew of other things as the "Pumpers" storys continue to change. Supposedly they have enough to warrant this investigation into these sites due to the amount of people involved and the large amount of money in play.

Sooooo.. Curious to see how true it is but I figure if things start getting quiet then it might just be true.. Either way this is to the Pumpers and others.. "Heads up" :D

:popcorn:

Sounds to good to be true.

Okie, TerryK, all the ding a lings on PD & many other known scammers need to be investigated & locked up.

Would be funny if some were locked up right before the rv!

The way I see it is if these confidence tricksters were knocking on your front door and trying to sell you something while knowingly giving you false information,then I'm sure they would be

looking at a court case.Does posting their lies under the guise of a rumour give them protection? Could it be considered has fraud.I'm sure it wouldn't be to difficult to investigate the

start of the trail by targeting the gurus and their motives for repeatedly posting their disinformation.

Excuse me, but don't car dealers and salesman lie everytime you go buy a vehicle. Yes they do. And if you think the weak a$$ US Attorney General Holder will allow a case to be pursued and prosecuted, I would really be surprised..

I heard a rumor that a handful of people are going to pursue an investigation into a couple of Dinar Sites. They have kept track of names and dates and a slew of other things as the "Pumpers" storys continue to change. Supposedly they have enough to warrant this investigation into these sites due to the amount of people involved and the large amount of money in play.

Sooooo.. Curious to see how true it is but I figure if things start getting quiet then it might just be true.. Either way this is to the Pumpers and others.. "Heads up" :D

:popcorn:

Interesting timing on this story. Remember just this week all the disclaimer frenzy at PD? Hmmm?