Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Soooo I heard something interesting..

truthbesold

I heard a rumor that a handful of people are going to pursue an investigation into a couple of Dinar Sites. They have kept track of names and dates and a slew of other things as the "Pumpers" storys continue to change. Supposedly they have enough to warrant this investigation into these sites due to the amount of people involved and the large amount of money in play.

Sooooo.. Curious to see how true it is but I figure if things start getting quiet then it might just be true.. Either way this is to the Pumpers and others.. "Heads up" :D

:popcorn:

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

I heard a rumor that a handful of people are going to pursue an investigation into a couple of Dinar Sites. They have kept track of names and dates and a slew of other things as the "Pumpers" storys continue to change. Supposedly they have enough to warrant this investigation into these sites due to the amount of people involved and the large amount of money in play.

Sooooo.. Curious to see how true it is but I figure if things start getting quiet then it might just be true.. Either way this is to the Pumpers and others.. "Heads up" :D

I don't know who you're trying to scare .Trying to undermine this sight through fear and manipulation.I'll be right here,give em my address and any other info you want to.Mods you should ban this sucker and end this thread.You heard ....Heard who ? Am I bashing ? you're DA** right I am....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I may be wrong, because trust me, I am definitely NOT an attorney, but I have to say, I don't believe that to be true. I am not saying that the information that you are saying is wrong, but what about the right of FREE SPEECH? I realize that alot of people get on here with exagerated stories, but telling a "whopper" can't get you investigated on a chat site. It's not as though any of them said...."Hey run out and buy some Dinar...." they just.....lie. But, like I said, I am no attorney and what do I know...sorry,,jmho..

• Upvote 1

People that own their sites can post anything they want. You can launch an investigation and then expose those that are posting rumors and wild stories, but you can't "punish" anyone. Rumors and innuendo need to be taken for what they are RUMORS AND INNUENDO. Anyone that believes all that "buzz" that was flying about a couple of days ago is just gullible. Also, I am finding that a lot of garbage is posted on other sites and then it is copied and pasted onto the DV site.

• Upvote 2

Well, I have heard some whoppers, some real doozies since I have been here, but I have to say that this is by far, above and beyond all the others.

Ladies and gentleman, we have a gold medal performance in this post :lmao::tiphat::twothumbs:

Thanks for the post and the laugh.

+/1 for the post

Hi truthbesold :)

Thanks for the info. Actually, it may be more truth than fiction. i have

wondered about the implications of such lies and manipulation that

spreads and how many folks that have been hurt by blindly following

those that create the lies.

That is what bothers me the most...people getting deceived and hurt. If something

of that nature you speak of happens, I can only imagine what could be uncovered after

years of this kind of outright fraud coming from the likes of the following just off the top

of my head: Athena <they should target this one first, TerryK, Okie, Blaino,

bluwolf, Frank and cast members, and I am already nauseous that I bothered naming them because

of how totally irresponsible most of them have been 100% of the time and the actual hurt they have caused

others and NEVER without so much as an apology or admitting their lies! On top of it all...they invoke

God into their lies which is the lowest form of manipulation. I do not hate these folks...I detest their methods

and their blatant lies and they should be honest enough to admit to it. I DO hate what their lies do to people.

They know it, and they continue to do it. Also, *if* any kind of investigation would occur, if the person

running the investigation knows what they are doing, you can bet another place they will question and

want to open the "books" are the various popular dealers. Do not think for a moment that there is not a

trail that leads back to a few of the more aggressive dealers out there who plaster there banners all over

the sites adding statements that should never be the business of a currency dealer to make.

It could have a lot of consequences, and I would not at all be surprised. If they do it, i want them to do it right.

not play games, but at the least, shut down the sites where so much of this originates from, then go after the dealers.

Many think the rumors and lies are 'entertaining', but think about the folks who do not know any better, and have been

absorbed into this circus? They hang on every word from these people, and internet or not, if an investigator knows their

job well, they should not have a difficult time finding the sources. You bet if it is true, things will get VERY quiet soon.

Having said that, everyone must take responsibility for the money they spend buying IQD. If they did it based on the rumors

which are truly THE reason for rumors, is to keep the demand fired up, then hopefully it would be a lesson learned for them,

but just over the last few days...it is obvious that there is serious desperation being seen. There are people out there

right now who are in such bad shape due to getting caught up in this, they are losing their homes, their families, and the

list could go on.

Now the next time someone posts this fraudulent trash from the above named folks, think about those no one ever hears

about that gave up and lost so much due to those 'entertaining' lies, and the reality of it takes on a whole new meaning. I will say it

again, is it ANY wonder why this has been reported as a "scam" so many times???

What has been the fruit of these liars up to this time? Nothing but a tale of fraud, hype and creating what may turn out to be

one of the biggest circus acts ever witnessed. Sure, many people did not "think" before they acted...and spent their mortgage

payment to buy just another million IQD...it is these very people who these monsters feed off of. At the bottom of the barrel

is the worst kind of greed promoted by these people who are behind the rumor mills, and they have a very large audience.

I guess it is easy to tell i am quite passionate against these liars...I hate seeing so many people for so long that have hung

on their every word as the last nickle has been sucked out of them because someone like Athena or {fill in the blank} kept

hypnotically rambling "cash in tuesday, cash in tuesday, cash in tuesday"... A group of these folks saw the easy money many years ago

by deciding to create a fantasy, adding to it over the years until now it has gone so far passed the line, it is criminal.

My thoughts are with those who did not know any better, and who really just wanted a chance at a better life, and they bought into

someone elses fantasy world...now they begin to realize they bit off so much more than they could afford...but they were told

over and over it was all done...and it is YET so far from being "done".

I think we all understand this kind of act is not about "bad intel"...or make excuses that ones 'sources' were wrong. it is about a planned

fraud from the beginning, and they knew who their targets were. Indeed, what has been witnessed for many years was well thought out

and complete fantasy. NOT the IQD, but what it has been turned into by those behind the stories.

Thanks truthbesold. I actually would love to follow the money trail...it will lead to the truth and it would probably not be something most

would care to find out all that has gone on both behind the scenes, AND between these groups and dealers. It very well could be a very

disappointing revelation about a few of those who seem to be so trusted...but the surface evidence points to a serious problem in my opinion.

Have a great weekend, relax, and spend some time with your families, friends, and just love them, never take them for granted. Also I advise

taking a break from this weeks nonsense. It will help all of us clear our minds and focus on someone other than someones fantasy land. It is always

healthy to take time to think of someone else instead of ourselves. :)

I do apologize for my rant...but it was from my heart and from a professional standpoint, I am thoroughly disappointed at what I have recently seen

more than at any other time. "Circus" is an understatement. I hope things improve, unfortunately, it does not appear it will any time soon.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 11

I would say that is true and bet there will be more like 4 or 5 sites and their owners in the sights of sharks! :o

• Upvote 2

That is what bothers me the most...people getting deceived and hurt. If something

of that nature you speak of happens, I can only imagine what could be uncovered after

years of this kind of outright fraud coming from the likes of the following just off the top

bluwolf, Frank and cast members, and I am already nauseous that I bothered naming them because

of how totally irresponsible most of them have been 100% of the time and the actual hurt they have caused

others and NEVER without so much as an apology or admitting their lies! On top of it all...they invoke

God into their lies which is the lowest form of manipulation. I do not hate these folks...I detest their methods

and their blatant lies and they should be honest enough to admit to it. I DO hate what their lies do to people.

They know it, and they continue to do it. Also, *if* any kind of investigation would occur, if the person

running the investigation knows what they are doing, you can bet another place they will question and

want to open the "books" are the various popular dealers. Do not think for a moment that there is not a

trail that leads back to a few of the more aggressive dealers out there who plaster there banners all over

the sites adding statements that should never be the business of a currency dealer to make.

It could have a lot of consequences, and I would not at all be surprised. If they do it, i want them to do it right.

not play games, but at the least, shut down the sites where so much of this originates from, then go after the dealers.

Many think the rumors and lies are 'entertaining', but think about the folks who do not know any better, and have been

absorbed into this circus? They hang on every word from these people, and internet or not, if an investigator knows their

job well, they should not have a difficult time finding the sources. You bet if it is true, things will get VERY quiet soon.

Having said that, everyone must take responsibility for the money they spend buying IQD. If they did it based on the rumors

which are truly THE reason for rumors, is to keep the demand fired up, then hopefully it would be a lesson learned for them,

but just over the last few days...it is obvious that there is serious desperation being seen. There are people out there

right now who are in such bad shape due to getting caught up in this, they are losing their homes, their families, and the

list could go on.

Now the next time someone posts this fraudulent trash from the above named folks, think about those no one ever hears

about that gave up and lost so much due to those 'entertaining' lies, and the reality of it takes on a whole new meaning. I will say it

What has been the fruit of these liars up to this time? Nothing but a tale of fraud, hype and creating what may turn out to be

one of the biggest circus acts ever witnessed. Sure, many people did not "think" before they acted...and spent their mortgage

payment to buy just another million IQD...it is these very people who these monsters feed off of. At the bottom of the barrel

is the worst kind of greed promoted by these people who are behind the rumor mills, and they have a very large audience.

I guess it is easy to tell i am quite passionate against these liars...I hate seeing so many people for so long that have hung

on their every word as the last nickle has been sucked out of them because someone like Athena or {fill in the blank} kept

hypnotically rambling "cash in tuesday, cash in tuesday, cash in tuesday"... A group of these folks saw the easy money many years ago

by deciding to create a fantasy, adding to it over the years until now it has gone so far passed the line, it is criminal.

My thoughts are with those who did not know any better, and who really just wanted a chance at a better life, and they bought into

someone elses fantasy world...now they begin to realize they bit off so much more than they could afford...but they were told

I think we all understand this kind of act is not about "bad intel"...or make excuses that ones 'sources' were wrong. it is about a planned

fraud from the beginning, and they knew who their targets were. Indeed, what has been witnessed for many years was well thought out

and complete fantasy. NOT the IQD, but what it has been turned into by those behind the stories.

Thanks truthbesold. I actually would love to follow the money trail...it will lead to the truth and it would probably not be something most

would care to find out all that has gone on both behind the scenes, AND between these groups and dealers. It very well could be a very

disappointing revelation about a few of those who seem to be so trusted...but the surface evidence points to a serious problem in my opinion.

Have a great weekend, relax, and spend some time with your families, friends, and just love them, never take them for granted. Also I advise

taking a break from this weeks nonsense. It will help all of us clear our minds and focus on someone other than someones fantasy land. It is always

I do apologize for my rant...but it was from my heart and from a professional standpoint, I am thoroughly disappointed at what I have recently seen

more than at any other time. "Circus" is an understatement. I hope things improve, unfortunately, it does not appear it will any time soon.

Jim

---

fantastic post--one of the best i ever read here---thanks

• Upvote 2

If true .... Frank has horrible timing!

list could go on.

Jim

---

Wow. Rant or not, your thoughts express the feelings of many, including my own, and I've expressed similar opinions in the past. As a professional investigator, I would have to agree with you. As you described, I suspect that a few decent investigators backed by the subpoena power of virtually any prosecutor's office would have little difficulty making a case. If it's as complex as it has appeared to be, particularly in the last 6 months or so, there's at least a "possibility" that the Federal Rico Statute might apply. Obviously, fraud would be easily established, however financial gain and an "'organized" endeavor would have to be proven. A careful review of all of the posts by these individuals of the past few years; Web servers; IP addresses; ISP e-mail and instant message records; phone records; financial records, etc. would be fascinating to say the least. A civil action would be simpler, as the burden of proof is less demanding, but most law firms would be seeking "deep pockets" to justify an interest in pursuing it. Only time will reveal the eventual outcome, but clearly there exists a long list of people who might have reason for concern. Unfortunately, the list of their victims is much longer. Many would argue that it's their own fault for having "believed" the endless stream of lies, but fortunately there are a few laws here and there to protect the naive. Clearly, if a revaluation would eventually occur, the interest in pursuing the past offenses would likely disappear, but after 3 years of watching the "circus," I have a feeling that's not going to occur anytime "soon." Keep up the good work jlm. ;)

Edited by Legolas
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Being an owner of an Internet technology company myself, I can tell you that the threshold of proof of wrongdoing in this arena is VERY high. Investigate all you want, but being able to 1. run down the allegedly offending posters, who can do so from anywhere in the world, using any platform and any username: and 2. being able to accumulate sufficient evidence to be able to actually prosecute or sue them would be EXTREMELY difficult. Bottom line: don't waste your time, effort and money. Let this one go. GO RV!

• Upvote 2

Being an owner of an Internet technology company myself, I can tell you that the threshold of proof of wrongdoing in this arena is VERY high. Investigate all you want, but being able to 1. run down the allegedly offending posters, who can do so from anywhere in the world, using any platform and any username: and 2. being able to accumulate sufficient evidence to be able to actually prosecute or sue them would be EXTREMELY difficult. Bottom line: don't waste your time, effort and money. Let this one go. GO RV!

At this point and time, I would bet that this one is going forward and in a steadfast manner. The cyber trail that has been left behind is a long and deep one, but with time it can and will deciphered, if there is a trail leading to dealers via the pumpers and site owners be rest assured there will be no warning shots. The CFTC and SEC do not play games with predatory practices.

• Upvote 1

Well, I have heard some whoppers, some real doozies since I have been here, but I have to say that this is by far, above and beyond all the others.

Ladies and gentleman, we have a gold medal performance in this post :lmao::tiphat::twothumbs:

Thanks for the post and the laugh.

+/1 for the post

Please remove my post.I should not have responded to something this ignorant.Thank you This post and previous.

• Downvote 1

I don't know who you're trying to scare .Trying to undermine this sight through fear and manipulation.I'll be right here,give em my address and any other info you want to.Mods you should ban this sucker and end this thread.You heard ....Heard who ? Am I bashing ? you're DA** right I am....

[/quote

Chill bra, got something to hide? Just sayin!