Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

25K Dinar Notes?

eric_g_land

This has been addressed by Adam several times, to start off with....there is no reason for a lop...Iraq does not have an inflation problem! Next, to answer your question....a lop would delete 3 zeros from the notes you hold...and its my understanding, and basic math that at that point would be worth 25 IQD! JMO...but Im not a currency expert!!!! Hope that helps some, if not....ask around...their are many many better informed people on this site than me!

Alright all my Dinar notes are 25K notes. Would a LOP and an immediate RV completely devalue my notes or would I still be able to cash in with those notes?

25,000 notes will equal 1000 250 dinar notes, if they LOP---you don't lose anything

The scary version of the LOP means if we were to view the value of a 25,000 IQD note as 25,000.00 - We move the decimal point over 3 places.

This means, a 25,000 IQD note would be the same value equal to a newly distributed 25 IQD note.

This means, a 10,000 IQD note would be the same value equal to a newly distributed 10 IQD note.

In my opinion, for this process to correctly work, the GOI & CBI would have to introduce new redenominated currency. Disperse the newly denominated notes into the general public. Draw in the old big 000s bills, and destroy them. And the only real justification for this would be for the average citizen to not have to carry around so much cash. Which also, in my opinion, does not seem to serve the justice of doing so.

We hear of such large #s of currency in ciculation w/ the IQD, but we fail to forget that most of the transaction done in the M.E. are done via hard currency. The CBI is trying to implement more digital currency and make it more of a happy medium to use. (I.e., Visa cards). This would also help out any initial RV if lower denoms were not available.

Lower denoms would likely be necessary upon any RV for very small transactions. As far as what may have been designed or made I believe the lowest available currency is a 25 IQD coin which has yet to be put into circulation. Roughly, as of now, this 25 IQD coin equals $0.02 USD.

From what I recall, each hard currency created rougly costed $0.08 per bill. Therefore meaning that for every 50 IQD made, it ended up costing more to make the currency than the actual value of the currency.

Now, when we hear the removal of 3 zeros. We read that as the nominal value. In terms of the 3 zeros, when we view the value of IQD in terms of something like Forex, we see the value as 0.00086. Removing the 3 zeros from the nominal value would mean removing the 3 zeros after the decimal to create tne end results as 0.86. Upon doing that, the new value of any IQD note would be *times* 0.86. For example, if you carry a 25,000 IQD note, the value would become $21,500 USD. Many speculators like to view the $0.86 as a logical and reasonable # since it may make for ease of conversion, a reasonable value to RV at, etc. etc.

I mainly used that figure for explainative purposes.

Is a LOP possible? Very much so, but with inflation as low as it is, most people do not believe so. The CBI has done a good job of keeping inflation low.

But from the viewpoint of the average IQD speculative investor.. This is a topic that many do not care to talk about. If it were to occur, it means we gain no value. It is a slight possibility, but many of us believe it is likely an unlikely action to occur.

25,000 notes will equal 1000 250 dinar notes, if they LOP---you don't lose anything

You may wish to check your math. You may mean 1,000 25 IQD notes.

Nothing will be lost, but upon any RV -- the ROI % potential will decrease significantly.

In other words, to see 10 times your $ is probaby out of the question. Double or maybe triple is more likely.

Can we please delete the account of the next person that mentions a fricken LOP.

I would suggest you find something better to do with your

time then ask to have some else’s post deleted because they are a newbie. If

there’s a question that might have been asked mutable times that may adjutant

you then don’t answer it.;)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I would suggest you find something better to do with your

time then ask to have some else’s post deleted because they are a newbie. If

there’s a question that might have been asked mutable times that may adjutant

you then don’t answer it.;)

Great response!!! Totally agree!!! +1

• Upvote 2

Great response!!! Totally agree!!! +1

Thank You very much I completly agree also, It also answered my question, With remarks like the above you hate to ask a question. Remarks like that need to be deleted.

• Upvote 2

I understand this "Fricken LOP" topic hurts some peoples eyes. I just pictured you hearing the word, covering your ears and screaming Nana,nana,boo,boo,Nana,nana,boo,boo. Do you roll on the ground and kick too? It is a legit topic, could happen, let me repeat, could happen, although not likely. But, to call for someones acct. to be closed, because you don't want to hear (see) it. Maybe they should close your account until you're mature enough to handle it. Get use to the fact NEWBIES are looking for answers, just like you probably did when you joined. Unless you already knew it all when you opened your acct. which is very doubtful. I realize this is a bit harsh, but, you started it. :P (Nana,nana,boo,boo,Nana,nana,boo,boo) :lol:

Well, actually the term is great when used appropriately. Might be the potential of some angst. It keeps poping up here... Yet, so do many things... When you say it could happen do you mean in IRAQ? Do you mean now? Do you think they have an over inflated economy? Is their dollar value too high? Maybe I am ill informed and would like to learn if wrong but it seems to me their dollar value is under valued, which is why I bought IQD.

LOSS OF PROFIT is used in an over inflated economy.

I would expect you read and already knew this though... When people say erase the zeros and raise the value of the dinar... I dont know the term for that. Do you? It is my understanding they want to collect all the higher denom's and remove them from circulation. Now, that is simply from what I have read. Again, I remain to see and it is based on my understanding.

PEACE...

Can we please delete the account of the next person that mentions a fricken LOP.

it

Adam said we are to help the new people coming to this site. Be helpful and quite making someone feel like they shouldn't be here. If anyone should have their account closed its you. Be nice or and keep such comments to yourself...............

Alright all my Dinar notes are 25K notes. Would a LOP and an immediate RV completely devalue my notes or would I still be able to cash in with those notes?

Eric we apologize for the remarks of some of these people, they love being rude. That's the only way they can express themselves. As for your question......Your currency is legal tender and will be honored however this comes to a head. Keep the faith that all will turn out good...................

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 1

When this LOP happens, keep in mind we could still very well make 3 times our money. Depending on how much they RV at. Not that it really will. lol

P.S. There is going to be talk of a LOP in this LOP section. If you really don't want to see it, why come here?

Edited by DinarMillionaire

Uhh do all investors act like this?

No most the investors here are very nice people and very informative. They have done the leg work and if you go back and read all the older post you can bring yourself up to speed in a matter of weeks.