Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

.10 - .30 RV

bluejay

So basically its all speculation, no one really knows. It seems to make more sense that it will come out low .10 cent range and bounce around for a bit before it smooths out, and will it happen soon? I think they are currently trying to get the Big bills out or circulation and when they feel they have enough of the big bills out of circ. they will then RV. JMO. :)

I'm going to ask this again... I don't know, for the 5th time I think now? Maybe someone will bloody answer me this time.

How &/or Why in the blue heck would "Big Money" buy out Iraq's currency if an RV comes in too low?

Other Major Oil Producers with low valued currencies:

Saudi Arabia has a value of around 1 Saudi Riyal = 26 cents US.

Norway has a value of around 1 Norwegian Krone = 18 cents US

Russia has a value of around 1 Russian Rubble = 4 cents US

So there's 3 pretty significant Oil Producing countries that have not had their countries bought out by "Big Money" (Russia debatable, I'll give you that. But is that because of a low currency or one of the most corrupt/morally bankrupt Gov'ts in the world?) despite having currencies valued significantly less than either the USD or the Euro.

So why do people actually think this is a requirement?!?

All Iraq needs is foreign ownership laws for ownership of national resources, just like almost every other country in the world has. If they don't have such laws in place yet, then IN MY OPINION there's a huge gap that needs to be plugged before an RV is going to occur. Amongst all the other holes that still need to be filled.

Your right....they wouldnt....to think that another country or that major corps around the world would buy out Iraq if they came out too low is redonkulous.....its the dumbest argument for why they have to come out high....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

No way possible at this point.....will take YEARS to climb to previous rates.....and there is no guarantee on even that.....

There are companies that have bought hundreds of millions of dinar, sitting in the same boat we are.....speculating....you can bet if some big money players are watching Iraq they are in now......at its lowest point (well almost lowest).......

HEY KEEP can you provide proof of your statement please. I know you are most likely correct but curious where you get your info. Also in that it wont be at 3.22 and much lower...? How do you conclude this?

Hate to be on you but you rarely follow it with IN MY OPINION and makes me think you have some inside knowledge. JUST answer one thing for me please.... IS IT POSSIBLE YOU ARE WRONG and it will come in at 3.00 or higher?

Have a good one and PEACE.

• Upvote 1

we all have put in a lot of theories/logics 'predicting and expecting' how Iraq would and should be responding to these whole affairs. Most of time...Iraq just walk the other way.

They have a lot of things up on their sleeves...that we know nothing off. So whether RV is going to be 0.1 or 0.3 or .86 or 3.00 and how it's going to affect them politically, economically...... your reasoning and logic is as good as any one. Iraq will suprise us all. JMO. :D

• Upvote 1

RIGHT?!?!?

[/quote

Actually I am beginning to wonder how so much has been done.... LOL They simply do not think the way we do. Different set of psychological processes I guess?

I just PRAY they get it going soon for their people and setting an example for the ME but of course for myself too.

Go RV and keeping the Faith here.

we all have put in a lot of theories/logics 'predicting and expecting' how Iraq would and should be responding to these whole affairs. Most of time...Iraq just walk the other way.

They have a lot of things up on their sleeves...that we know nothing off. So whether RV is going to be 0.1 or 0.3 or .86 or 3.00 and how it's going to affect them politically, economically...... your reasoning and logic is as good as any one. Iraq will suprise us all. JMO. :D

I agree with your premise, but when it comes to the bottom line, wouldn't you think that Iraq would have to follow financial and economic theories to be successful. At some point they have to take their pride and ego, and their tyrannical attitude of some (M) out of the equation to be successful. And the Iraqis are not the only ones giving advise and counsel on this - our government, the IMF, etc., have been in Iraq advising them for years. IMHO.

We have to remember that this part of the world is tribal. They have fought each other for thousands of years and democracy is something so new to them. Maliki thinks he is the tribal leader.

Here in the Western world it is very difficult to understand what the hell they are doing and why they are not doing it faster. Admittedly, some of their actions appear to be idiotic, but if you notice people are coming out against the corruption, the unemployment, Maliki and his ilk, and they want to be successful. There may be a lot that is stirring in Iraq among the people and the government than we cannot see that will be for the country's good.

Hopefully, on Sunday when the smart cards are put into effect, the people and GOI will get a boost and feel much stronger and really see the potential of their government and country and do something about it.

I guess I got off topic, but I think the Iraqi mentality is good reminder for us anxious Americans. Trust me, the RV cannot happen soon enough for me either.

HEY KEEP can you provide proof of your statement please. I know you are most likely correct but curious where you get your info. Also in that it wont be at 3.22 and much lower...? How do you conclude this?

Hate to be on you but you rarely follow it with IN MY OPINION and makes me think you have some inside knowledge. JUST answer one thing for me please.... IS IT POSSIBLE YOU ARE WRONG and it will come in at 3.00 or higher?

Have a good one and PEACE.

LOL its all good bro....doesn't bother me one bit! Yea I don't ever follow with IMO because I feeel a lot of what I have read through and seen, and then talk about is based a lot on fact....if you haven't noticed I mostly stick with ideas and topics that I can back up or that can be researched....I don't get into conspiracy theories and base everything off ideas that can't be proved or have no factual basis....not that I couldn't think like that, but because I choose not to....as far as what your asking me, I'm sorry but I didn't save the article from last year speaking about an american company that bought over 100 million dinar in the hopes of them raising the value....but besides that one, I know of a member here that I talk to on a regular outside of DV and his son works for goldman sachs (sp) and his son found out they had also purchased large sums of dinar.....so I guess what I'm saying is that I dolnt have the absolute proof that you are looking for on that topic. As far as the rate goes I have to revert back to our other debate about the physical currency in circulation.....again if they revalue at even 1 dollar they will have more physical currency then practically all the world combined....and for a population of 30 million that's just redonkulous and impossible....the US doesn't even have 1 trillion in physical circulation and its one of the most widely used in the world....now here is the curve ball....if they implement these visa cards and actually gain the trust of the people and the citizens start depositing all their physical cash and they can drastically reduce that amount in circulation then anything is possible....that's the only other way we could see a high rv to start with other then by lopping

When I first invested, I was astounded of how much money I would have to dish out in order to see what I have left (IRS, spread). I am not vested heavily as some are, just enough to be comfortable and still have some to give to charity. when I first heard funds might be loaded on to a Visa card (a post per Adam), it got me to wondering how the Government would monitor these cards, most with astronomical balances. I am sure if this happens, there will have to be a special IRS unit formed to do the monitoring. That was my question...any ideas? I know it might be too soon to ask, and I am certainly going to a tax attorney, but I am just a little curious.

When I first invested, I was astounded of how much money I would have to dish out in order to see what I have left (IRS, spread). I am not vested heavily as some are, just enough to be comfortable and still have some to give to charity. when I first heard funds might be loaded on to a Visa card (a post per Adam), it got me to wondering how the Government would monitor these cards, most with astronomical balances. I am sure if this happens, there will have to be a special IRS unit formed to do the monitoring. That was my question...any ideas? I know it might be too soon to ask, and I am certainly going to a tax attorney, but I am just a little curious.

The main reason for the visa cards is for the citizens of Iraq.....for them to deposit their physical currency so that they wont have to carry around large bills......if you have money in your warka account im sure your debit card from them would be no diff.....of course when you have ur warka funds transfered back to your US bank account thats when you would be responsible for claiming profits on the fincen forms i believe....im not certain though....