Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tired of hearing :IT's donE It's Done It's Done

jordan1

I believe we all are tired of the rumors that are let downs. I have stopped getting excited over the rumors that it has happened and the RV rate-I rarely even look at the info anymore. My question (possibly a newbie question) is : What is the proof that it has happened when it does actually happen? How will we know when the RV is official? .......Those of you easily offended or irritated need not reply .( I see that some folks are just grumpy people that need a place to grump and complain). Could'nt we find ways to be supportive and encourage each other while we wait? We are all on the same side, right??

Is bashing necessary or even useful?? Just a thought.

Thanks for your post. Personally, I go to the Central Bank of Iraq website to see the currency exchange. I hope this helps. If and when the RV happens the exchange rate for the USD will change dramatically.

when the rv happens,where will iraq get the money to buy back all their notes?

A lot of it will come from deep holes in the ground.

"If we run such [government] debts, as that we must be taxed in our meat and in our drink, in our necessaries

and our comforts, in our labors and our amusements, for our callings and our creeds, as the people of England

are, our people, like them, must come to labor sixteen hours in twenty-four, give earnings of fifteen of these

to the government for their debts and daily expenses, and the sixteenth being insufficient to afford us bread,

we must live, as they now do, on oatmeal and potatoes, have no time to think, no means of calling the mismanagers

to account; but be glad to obtain subsistence by hiring ourselves to rivet their chains on the necks of our fellow-suffers."

~ Thomas Jefferson

A lot of it will come from deep holes in the ground.

"If we run such [government] debts, as that we must be taxed in our meat and in our drink, in our necessaries

and our comforts, in our labors and our amusements, for our callings and our creeds, as the people of England

are, our people, like them, must come to labor sixteen hours in twenty-four, give earnings of fifteen of these

to the government for their debts and daily expenses, and the sixteenth being insufficient to afford us bread,

we must live, as they now do, on oatmeal and potatoes, have no time to think, no means of calling the mismanagers

to account; but be glad to obtain subsistence by hiring ourselves to rivet their chains on the necks of our fellow-suffers."

~ Thomas Jefferson

Wow!

Hello again, I asked a question yesterday that got no answer. "Is there a concrete way to know that the RV has RV'D??". Is there no way except via rumors to find out the truth?? Someone said, When it happens you and the world will know. Well those are ambigious words. When the RV happened in Kawait no one I knew , nor myself

knew anything about it, I do not remember hearing ANYTHING related to the RV. Again, my question is : "Is there not a sound way to know when it happens?? ."

I don't think the dealers are actually paying people to make all this up. I think they are probably just doing it on their own with no help. And I can think of one dealer who is very pissed off that people are accusing him of paying these wish full thinkers.

We are largely in the GET RICH QUICK spiritual plane. And many still haven't realized that you just sit back and wait once invested. You don't have to BS and try and fool anyone. They need to learn to just sit back and relax, without trying to rip some one off for once.

And generally the banks sell circulated bills. If you look hard enough you can often get uncirculated bills for close to the same price or less.

Edited by Doctor Smith

i LITTLE INSIGHT , AFTER SEVEN YEARS OF WATCHING THIS INVESTMENT AND HEARING IT'S DONE AND THE RATE IS AND THERE IS NO TURNING BACK , THE GURU'S HAVE SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE IRAQ DINAR INVESTMENT HAVE MADE THESE BOLD CLAIMS . SOME MANY MANY TIMES OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN . AND NONE OF THEM HAVE EVER BEEN OR EVER WILL BE RIGHT THEY WILL JUST GET IT RIGHT DUE TO THERE PERSISTANCE NOT THERE INTEL..... SO MY ADVICE FOR ALL WHO WATCH THIS ESPECIALLY THE NEWBIES, GO BACK TO WORK GET YOUR LIFE IN ORDER SO WHEN AND IF THIS DOES HIT YOU ARE READY . I CAN GUARANTEE YOU ALL WOULD HAVE MORE MONEY IF YOU DEDICATED YOUR TIME TO ACHEIVING FINANCIAL FREEDOM THROUGH HARD WORK AND TRADITIONAL FINANCIAL INVESTMENT YOU WOULD HAVE A LOT MORE TODAY . DO NOT LET YOUR LIFE SLIP AWAY BEING GLUED TO YOUR SCREEN WAITING FOR THE NEXT GURU HOAX... YOU WILL KNOW WHEN IT IS DONE BELIEVE ME YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT IT ..... STOP BUYING DINAR FROM THE PEOPLE WHO BENEFIT FROM THE HYPE. IF YOU FEEL THE URGE TO BUY GO TO YOUR BANK AND GET IT THERE . MOST EVERYONE CAN BUY CURRENCY THROUGH A LOCAL BANK ... DO NOT BUY FROM THE DINAR DEALERS ON-LINE WHO DIRECTLY BENEFIT FROM ALL THE HYPE AND IMO MAY HAVE A HAND IN THE PERPETUATION OF THE GURU/PUMPERS ......

JUST MY THOUGHTS SO GO AHEAD AND BASH .... FOR THE BASHERS NOT ONCE DID I SAY THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN , I BELIEVE IN THE INVESTMENT AND FOR THOSE WHO DO KNOW ME THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT I AM HEAVILY INVESTED SO DO NOT TELL ME TO SELL MY DINAR .........

THANKS

KRT

YOU are exactly 100% correct! I agree with you 100% Go to my profile and view my posts... Plus 1!