Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest Okie Intel Post (what a jerk)

dinarbabe

Did all the bashers about Okie read the rules for this website? Maybe it makes you all feel better to be Nasty.... All of you people should be kicked off this site for calling names and giving this site a "bad" name and not following their rules, rules are made to be kept! I think I learned that in kindergarten..Nuff said!

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 28

To all the Okie BASHERS- lay off. The guy is bringing whats brought to him.

Dont like it, DONT READ IT

No disrespect to you kenny, but how do you know the information is being brought to him and he is not just making it up?

When certain "gurus" keep bringing information over and over again, it does not happen, they get called out on it and get pissed, that tells me that they may have a hidden agenda, whatever it may be. JMO

Edited by jlldrs
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

since you are new here--then you don't know who Okie even is--an obvious pumper

his predictions have never been right one single time

:blink:

That does not mean he is making things up..Alot of the information he presents does have truth to it. He is like everybody else that gets info and makes a educated guess on what will happen. Its all good in the end if we get what we are here for..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

That does not mean he is making things up..Alot of the information he presents does have truth to it. He is like everybody else that gets info and makes a educated guess on what will happen. Its all good in the end if we get what we are here for..

OMG. are you serious when you say, "Alot of the information he presents does have truth to it"

Please enlighten me on what truths he has presented. A lot of people on here support okie and that's cool. However you don't need to be so rude to people that question his motives or intel. That is why it is called a discussion. Okie needs to understand the price of being a guru is criticism.

For months okies intel has said the following

1. It had to be done by the end of the year

2. It had to be done by March 31,st

3. Gov't is complete.

4. HCL done and signed off on

5. Chapter seven lifted

And now he is the one who is bringing up all this WTO stuff

Again not being rude just honest. He claims to have the highest of the high intel and yet okie constantly gets mad when we question his SOURCE. Thats how the chips are falling around okie. We all enjoy his intel however we just wish he would question his soucres better. That's all and if he can not ask his source questions, does he really have that strong of a relationship like he claims with his source?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Did all the bashers about Okie read the rules for this website? Maybe it makes you all feel better to be Nasty.... All of you people should be kicked off this site for calling names and giving this site a "bad" name and not following their rules, rules are made to be kept! I think I learned that in kindergarten..Nuff said!

It’s calling a spade a spade the kettle black! You can lie so many times before you become a joke. He should be prosecuted, and thrown in jail if you ask me. Along with a few other so called Gurus! To your comment about this site having a bad name you nuts it’s the best Dinar site on the NET. I like the fact you can voice your opinion here.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

No disrespect to you kenny, but how do you know the information is being brought to him and he is not just making it up?

When certain "gurus" keep bringing information over and over again, it does not happen, they get called out on it and get pissed, that tells me that they may have a hidden agenda, whatever it may be. JMO

And how do "YOU" or anyone else know that the information is not true?? Thing is, we are ALL adults, and we know the difference between what is true and what is false and we can ALL make up our own minds, we don't need to hear someone on here "GOING OFF" and being disrespectful to people just because THEY feel like it. I am a parent and I taught my CHILDREN to respect everyone, yet the people that get on here disrespect anyone for their own reasons. A lot of you should be ashamed of yourselvs. Better yet, IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOUR READING, DON'T READ IT - Grow up. No one held your face down into the computer and MADE you read it, so if you don't like the person, bypass the post. This is the only sight I know of that certain people actually take pleasure in downgrading another individual like they do!! It's horrible!

And this is JMO too!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I going to take in consideration that you are new to this site and don't really know a whole lot about Okie.

Okie bashes us on a weekly basis. You see he is a habitual liar and not taken seriously on this site other then the obvious comic relief.

He`s a joke. His intel is a joke. Great for a laugh first thing in the morning with coffee. But thats about it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Maybe Okie should be considered a prophet, so he can be stoned. ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I LOVE my "OKIE MAN". At least he posts positive stuff and has positive intentions. Do you people know anything about him?? He's one of the best sources out there. I've never seen such vile and negative crap from so many ROCKET SCIENTISTS as I've seen on this site. They bring absolutely NOTHING to the table but criticism and negativity with no contribution whatsoever. A "pumper" and an "agenda"?? My opinion is: Figure out what you're talking about - do some of your own homework - know WHO you're really taling about, then post something intelligent.

If you're so stink"in smart and don't like his stuff - Don't read it!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

For the record, I never said anything about not enjoying his rumors. I was simply pointing out that he has no right to get upset about people questioning his SWORN BY intel when he has been wrong time and time and time and time and time again. How dare he get nasty with someone, with his proven track record of being completely wrong, simply for asking the question "do you believe in your heart okie that this is it?". He responded like a jerk, hence the name of the post. As for you "dinarbabe" (what an egotistical name), dont criticize me for calling him a jerk, and then turn around and do the same to me. Follow the rules, right? Please take your hypocritical post, along with your misguided loyalty, and go back to your fictional reality.

• Upvote 3

As far as Okie goes:

I can't really defend him because he's put himself in this position.

If he wants to share information- he should put qualifiers on it.

Instead of saying:

THERE ARE NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING PERIOD. IT IS DONE COMPLETED AND WILL (WILL)BE SEEN AT ANY MOMENT–THERE ARE NO NEED FOR FURTHER INFO–IT IS SETTLED–KEYWORD LAST NIGHT FURNISHED–WORD WAS GEMBOX–THAT WAS THE SIGNAL I HAVE SEEN BUT WAS NOT OFFICIALLY RECIEVED TILL LATE LAST NIGHT . THE R/V IS OCCURING–SET STILL AN WATCH A HISTORIC EVENT TRANSPIRE. WE ARE THERE

He should say:

Got it on good word that everything is completed and we are there BUT YOU KNOW THIS IS IRAQ AND I HAVE BEEN BURNED BEFORE. I have a good feeling about this because I was furnished with a keyword ("Gembox")- again' date=' THIS IS RUMOR UNTIL IT HAPPENS but we are there. [/quote']

This way he has some outs (even though it still sounds made up and unbelievable- at least he's acknowledging that it's rumor and not fact).

It would also be GREATLY appreciated if he himself would acknowledge when his intel is wrong and APOLOGIZE for getting people's hopes up.

But that doesn't happen- he just acts like he's been right all along and continues to state errors as fact and gets upset when you call him out on it.

As for the Bashers:

It's unnecessary to call Okie names here- he doesn't belong to this site (though I'm pretty sure he reads this stuff) BUT I can understand the anger at being, for lack of a better word, LIED to on a regular basis. AND on top of that not hearing any responsibility for those lies AND on top of that, having people actually defend the liar. It's criminal.

As for the reputation of this site:

The one thing about this joint is things are kept real. Meaning, you can't come in here with a bunch of pumper nonsense and not get called out on it. A poster SHOULD have to think twice before they post a rumor. Again, the name calling is unnecessary and elementary but having rumors contested, vigorously keeps this site from becoming happy, RV-tomorrow, rainbow-villes like PD. Or the pumper-village that Planet Dinar feels like. Or the latest religious, conspiracy, Dinar site that Frank is heading up.

Bottom line:

God bless the bashers...but less name calling please.

• Upvote 2

I LOVE my "OKIE MAN". At least he posts positive stuff and has positive intentions. Do you people know anything about him?? He's one of the best sources out there. I've never seen such vile and negative crap from so many ROCKET SCIENTISTS as I've seen on this site. They bring absolutely NOTHING to the table but criticism and negativity with no contribution whatsoever. A "pumper" and an "agenda"?? My opinion is: Figure out what you're talking about - do some of your own homework - know WHO you're really taling about, then post something intelligent.

So positive stuff is what makes his intel great haha

You have no idea who he is, and he has been wrong on over 500 predictions of a RV that my friend is not a person with any inside knowledge.

Only way you can be wrong so much is if you just make things up....and anybody that says the same thing over 500+ times and is wrong is a person

that likes attention and is crying wolf.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

LOL thats a good one right thar :lol:

• Upvote 3