Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I started thinking, and I'm sure we all do this. When I go to bed each night I start daydreaming about what Ill do when the RV it's. And it hit me last night!

The longer we wait, and with each night falling alseep I keep fromulating a better plan as to whom I will help and how, with my new found wealth. So waiting is not so bad if it helps us figure out a better plan to help those who are, and may well still be in need of a helping hand.

So I can wait... it gives me more peace of mind to know just the right way to help!

What do you think?

I started thinking, and I'm sure we all do this. When I go to bed each night I start daydreaming about what Ill do when the RV it's. And it hit me last night!

The longer we wait, and with each night falling alseep I keep fromulating a better plan as to whom I will help and how, with my new found wealth. So waiting is not so bad if it helps us figure out a better plan to help those who are, and may well still be in need of a helping hand.

So I can wait... it gives me more peace of mind to know just the right way to help!

What do you think?

If you go to sleep every night thinking about this, I think you need to turn your computer off for a while. It is easy to get too caught up in this thing. We've all done it. Take a break and go do something before it really starts to get you down. Just my thoughts for what it is worth.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 3

I have been trying to refine how I would live out my life and what I would do to help. Just as with anything, plans can change once we get the RV in hand. I know myself for one will take a small vacation to cleanse myself of the built up tension of the financial knocks life has dealt.. I too don't mind the wait to plan, but at the same time I wouldn't mind an RV by the time I finish writing this! :P

I've not been invested for a long period of time. But having been deployed a few times I know how things go up and down over their. It was hard to get my co workers to understand that when it happens it happens. 3months of texting or calling everyday they finally got the picture. I tell them all you'll be the first I call when it goes down. It was like they were mad because I was out fishing and not watching the "intel"..lol I agree with Roadrunner. Some people need to turn off the pc for a while. My motto is life goes on and when this happens life will be easier. I'm not a big poster or chatter but I do watch and listen. Gotta run. Sunny and 73 here and their are some large mouth bass calling my name. Have a great day!!

• Upvote 1

I think I'd listen to our brothers and sisters who've been doing that for 7+ years. They must REALLY have it down by now.

Yea,

that would save a lot of thinking and getcha to sleep a little quicker.

My advise:

write it down

then come back the following week to see if you need to make any changes.

That saves time. You get to sleep more,

Better yet, set up a spread sheet with the numbers adding and like so when you make changes day to day or whatever, the totals will change for you.

I did that many moons ago and it fun revisiting and changing. You can also change it depending upon what rate you think the RV will happen. Kind of a fun way to wait for it and something to do while planning the AFTER PARTY!